Kari Lake deletes tweet claiming judge's verdict was not written by him, but by "top left-wing attorneys" who emailed it to him

It was a conservative Republican judge. Lake hasn’t been attacking him specifically and deleted her crazy ass tweet cuz it’s even too nuts for her.

The whole narrative of fixed AZ election is a lie beyond belief and was exposed as such. Anyone disputing that is not intelligent.

Jude Thompson was appointed by Jan Brewer. Yes she was attacking specifically. She faced possible legal actions. Lying Lake offered offered not one shred of credible evidence to support rigged election B.S.

Last edited:
Careful traitor, your lies don't have any impact here. In fact, we all know you're lying. It's all you do. Now, spew!

I post facts asshole. You support the Insurrectionist Orange Faced 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Russian fuck wad and all round shit stain former President.

I served my country fuck wad, shut the fuck up.

Rather than give a Reich Wing Rant, try coming up with proof and failing that (which you will) how providing of what is nothing but a Reich Wing Conspiracy. Lying Lake had herself a 6-year old child hissy fit. Lying Lake left herself open legal sanctions and a libel suit.
You crap stains don't accept proof.

How was your Christmas?
Just fine. Convinced my son and daughter-in-law to go to her son's for the day and pack up all the baby toys to go. I have no interest in baby or the family.. The cats and I got on the couch and watched little dog agility competition. Yaaay. Dinner was catered by Knotts Berry Farm.

Son said he didn't want to shop for his wife's present. He gave me the credit card. On Christmas Eve I was at the mall. I got her a diamond tennis bracelet. They both had a heart attack.

They came back from the obligations right in the middle of Frisbee Dog Competition. They let a CORGI compete. The handler couldn't throw it up in the air. He rolled it across the grass and those little bitty legs chased it down.

One of the cats ate too much and threw up.

Izzat good enough for you?

Kari isn't my fantasy girlfriend but her winning her stolen election back is exactly in my best interests.

Why is it always you trolling and you who is always accusing others of trolling?
But why would it be in YOUR best interest Donald???

The law had better not make a move against Kari.

She has the power to enlist the support of Trump's 'boys', more than Trump himself now with his fading popularity. That's the reason why I've said that Trump is missing the bus if he doesn't come out with complete support of Kari and against those who stole her election.
Please, please send Buffalo boy!
They'll be quaking in their boots!

1672103639894.png

I post facts asshole. You support the Insurrectionist Orange Faced 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Russian fuck wad and all round shit stain former President.

I served my country fuck wad, shut the fuck up.
Everyone knows Biden is the Fuckwad. Shitstain obama is the shitstain.

There was a two day trial. Most of the evidence wasn't even allowed to be admitted. As soon as the trial, such as it was, was concluded the judges rendered his opinion which just happened to exhibit many of the expressions and word usage as used by Mark Elias.

Nothing fake about this, nossir.

She’s about to be sued from every angle. She’s the next pillow man.
Her followers are paying for it all, with their donations, which I assume will continue.

Unfortunately she's not actually punished, nor discouraged from future frivolous law suits by these sanctions, because it's her followers paying for it, not herself. Her lawyers need harsh punishment from disciplinary division of the Bar imo....

There was a two day trial. Most of the evidence wasn't even allowed to be admitted. As soon as the trial, such as it was, was concluded the judges rendered his opinion which just happened to exhibit many of the expressions and word usage as used by Mark Elias.

Nothing fake about this, nossir.
What evidence was not admitted in to the trial on these two issues???

Kari Lake can say whatever she wants.
Yes! She can lie all she wants to her followers under her first amendment rights!

She just can't lie in court....

Nor is it wise to lie about the court judge in the pubic....(though it is protected)

Forum List

Back