Kari Lake drops new campaign ad!

As far as I'm concerned, the GOP is dead. Dead, dead, dead.

It was dying for a long time. Trump just delivered the kill stroke.

It's now an organization of the weak-minded and cruel.

That's pretty funny considering the Right's virulent defense of Bush all those years.

"He's keeping us safe!"

Christ, all the way up to 2015, the rubes where still declaring Hussein had WMDs. Any time any chemical weapons showed up anywhere on the planet, they insisted they must have gotten them from Hussein.

Then along comes johnny-come-lately Trump who wanted Bush impeached for lying about WMDs, and suddenly the tard herd did an abrupt about-face.

Right out of Orwell.

You must be the smartest guy on your Psych Ward and in the Board Brush Art Class

Kari Lake voted for John Kerry and Barack Obama.

How many of you knew that?

She quit the GOP in 2006 over the war in Iraq. She did not rejoin the GOP until 2012. She also made several donations to Democrats.

Now THAT is what a RINO looks like!
Then why are you so worried about her being elected?

The race is neck and neck, with Hobbs holding a very small lead.
Is that why the DNC pulled their money out of the race? Instead they are funding commie Adrian Fontes for Secretary of State, so they can steal future elections.

As far as I'm concerned, the GOP is dead. Dead, dead, dead.

It was dying for a long time. Trump just delivered the kill stroke
Agreed, it’s now the party of MAGA. Except of course some old RINO/neocon holdouts.

I am convinced Trump's supporters suffer from mass psychosis. Actual mental illness.

I see evidence of it on this forum every day.
We’re not the ones who believe inflation is a good thing, or that men can give birth, or that doctors should be allowed to mutilate and chemically castrate children in the name of “gender care”.

I am convinced Trump's supporters suffer from mass psychosis. Actual mental illness.

Record inflation, Tens of trillions lost in equities and real estate, WWIII as an October Surprise - but Orange Man Bad!

Anyone who's sane can watch Trump in action for 5 minutes at one his hate rallies & realize that he's a lunatic. A lunatic & evil.

Kari Lake voted for John Kerry and Barack Obama.

How many of you knew that?

She quit the GOP in 2006 over the war in Iraq. She did not rejoin the GOP until 2012. She also made several donations to Democrats.

Now THAT is what a RINO looks like!
I voted for Obama after GW.
I then decided never to vote for President again.
Then came Trump with MAGA.

Forum List

Back