Kari Lake Elegantly Dismantles "Election Denier" Gaslight, Fake Reporters Speechless!

Damn! I love that woman!
She is calm, cool and informed.

I'm sure the LibTards hate her guts.

Lake is in fact an election denier, she propagates the lie that the 2020 presidential election was ‘stolen.’

‘…she refuses to concede any doubt at all in her own election denial. During our interview, I put it to her that there was no evidence the 2020 election had been stolen. I pointed out that the Arizona Republican party's own recount had confirmed that Joe Biden had won the state. I reminded her that over 60 lawsuits claiming election fraud had been dismissed for lack of cause by judges around the US, including judges Trump himself had appointed.

It made no difference. She is far more disciplined and on message than Trump could ever be.

"We could sit here all day," she said. "I can go over the evidence and the media still won't believe it because they're on a mission to discredit that."

She said evidence has never been presented, at least not in public. If the Lake team has it, we haven't seen it. She told me Arizona's attorney general has sat on a mountain of evidence.’

THIS is why she cannot be allowed to win, smart, pretty, has the "it."

Kari Lake Elegantly Dismantles "Election Denier" Gaslight, Fake Reporters Speechless!

Good combination from Lake that wobbles the lefty propagandists!

Hillary conceded.

The Dems who denied results didn't instigate an attack on the nation's Capitol during a transfer of power, or support or cheer on those who did.

They didn't run for office pushing a lie.

The orange cult remains alive and well.
And your lie about no fraud has failed miserably. Ther FBI organized that attack. Can't have everything.

Hillary conceded.

The Dems who denied results didn't instigate an attack on the nation's Capitol during a transfer of power, or support or cheer on those who did.

No, they just attacked Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis. Memphis, Los Angeles, Kenosha, . . . . etc.

Hillary conceded.

Yet you people equate anyone who questions the election as an automatic sympathizer or supporter of January 6 and Donald Trump.

Total votes in nine districts for Republicans: 1,369,000, which averages to 152,000 per district.

Total votes in seven districts for Democrats: 938,000, which averages to 134,000 per district.

Equalizing the average for the Democrats, we would have 1,206,000 votes cast for Democrat members of Congress, compared to 1,369,000 votes cast for Republican members of Congress. In other words, it would appear that approximately 163,000 more votes were cast for Republicans than for Democrats. Arizona's numbers don't add up

THIS is why she cannot be allowed to win, smart, pretty, has the "it."

Just because someone has the gift of the gab, doesn't mean they're telling you the truth. Hitler was smart, Stalin was smart, Pol Pot was smart.

Libs never did like Kari Lake. Probably because Kari Lake promised to defend Arizona from invaders.

Lake is in fact an election denier, she propagates the lie that the 2020 presidential election was ‘stolen.’

‘…she refuses to concede any doubt at all in her own election denial. During our interview, I put it to her that there was no evidence the 2020 election had been stolen. I pointed out that the Arizona Republican party's own recount had confirmed that Joe Biden had won the state. I reminded her that over 60 lawsuits claiming election fraud had been dismissed for lack of cause by judges around the US, including judges Trump himself had appointed.

It made no difference. She is far more disciplined and on message than Trump could ever be.

"We could sit here all day," she said. "I can go over the evidence and the media still won't believe it because they're on a mission to discredit that."

She said evidence has never been presented, at least not in public. If the Lake team has it, we haven't seen it. She told me Arizona's attorney general has sat on a mountain of evidence.’

You should admire her Dimmer, like your other women heroes Clinton and Abrams.

And you are an election dewhiner.

Hillary conceded.

Patriotic, responsible Republicans are respecting democracy, sore losers notwithstanding.

Arizona's Republican governor congratulated Democratic successor
despite her Trump-backed opponent refusing to concede

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 8.43.22 AM.png

PISSY LOSER FLAILS HER FLAG OF SURRENDER

Thank goodness that a few of them are people who can be honest and honorable.

The rest of them are in their own world, the political equivalent of pro wrestling.
It's mystifying, but not one of the newly-elected Republican members of Congress in 2020 complained that his election was faked.

(Narcissistic persecution complexes are best when restricted to self.)

Screen Shot 2022-11-14 at 7.25.01 PM.png

"I don’t get it. All these other Republicans,
all over the country, they all win their races.
And I’m the only guy that loses?
[Why Republicans Picked Up House Seats Even While Trump Lost | National Review]

Forum List

Back