Kari Lake Files 70 Page Lawsuit in AZ- HUNDREDS of Thousands of Illegal Ballots, 59% of ED Precinct Machine Failures, Illicit Mail-In Ballots

I watched the results of this contest.. I mean the supposed results on Hannity

She was all set to win because the ballots from vote-night had not yet been counted. Then of course she lost so called.

It's 2020 all over again.. the same states are "electing" these extremists... and yet they are not IMO

Didn't GA used to be very red? AZ also

The leftists knew they had to change things in some red states in order to win at the presidential level and US Congress level
Arizona knows that the election is not over until Maricopa County is counted.

Republicans still act shocked

This is a well written lawsuit citing evidence that will be presented. Statutes we're violated in Arizona. Hobbs days are numbered.

Read the lawsuit here.

Kari Lake Files 70 Page Lawsuit to Throw Out Fraudulent Arizona Midterm Election Results – Claims HUNDREDS of Thousands of Illegal Ballots, 59% of ED Precinct Machine Failures, Tens of Thousands of Illicit Mail-in Ballots – FILING INCLUDED​

Will you soil yourself when she has her ass handed back to her by the court just like the Orange Ape did?

This is a well written lawsuit citing evidence that will be presented. Statutes we're violated in Arizona. Hobbs days are numbered.

Read the lawsuit here.

Kari Lake Files 70 Page Lawsuit to Throw Out Fraudulent Arizona Midterm Election Results – Claims HUNDREDS of Thousands of Illegal Ballots, 59% of ED Precinct Machine Failures, Tens of Thousands of Illicit Mail-in Ballots – FILING INCLUDED​

Yeah, I read the actual court filing, and it seems unlikely to be successful.... It was very childish and scattered and splattered against the wall kind of attempt!

But heh, you want a re-vote? Even though you know your ass is grass, if that happens? Democrats are always much better at getting their voters out to vote than Republicans are.....

If the judge doesn't laugh the case out of court, by all means, let's have a runoff/re-vote!

Yeah, I read the actual court filing, and it seems unlikely to be successful.... It was very childish and scattered and splattered against the wall kind of attempt!

But heh, you want a re-vote? Even though you know your ass is grass, if that happens? Democrats are always much better at getting their voters out to vote than Republicans are.....

If the judge doesn't laugh the case out of court, by all means, let's have a runoff/re-vote!

I think Arizonans are fed up with all the post election nonsense and being a nationwide embarrassment.

They showed their displeasure with Lake

24A66868-450B-4B52-891F-A7D64D886726.jpeg

When one side is unwilling to admit they lost, something is wrong

Trump 101
If I don’t admit I lost, I haven’t really lost
Many Americans don't trust the results and for good reason.

Rigged elections are bad for democracy.

We need full proof elections that leave no doubt.

Forum List

Back