Kari Lake Files 70 Page Lawsuit in AZ- HUNDREDS of Thousands of Illegal Ballots, 59% of ED Precinct Machine Failures, Illicit Mail-In Ballots

Yes I do

Only a Crybaby Loser complains about people not being allowed to vote because they showed up after the polls close
Rightwinger quit agreeing with me. It makes me feel that I am on the wrong side of any issue.

Many Americans don't trust the results and for good reason.

Rigged elections are bad for democracy.

We need full proof elections that leave no doubt.
Americans were always proud of the integrity of our elections and held them up as an example for the rest of the world to follow

Then, along came Trump who can’t admit that he lost and starts spreading stolen election nonsense.

His followers are too stupid to know better

Democrats don't care about democracy. They just care about keeping power.
Those who do not have God for a God

will always find something else to worship

Liberals are always going to love something.. someone (just like non-liberals do)

but a perfectly holy GOD is not one of them

Americans were always proud of the integrity of our elections and held them up as an example for the rest of the world to follow

Then, along came Trump who can’t admit that he lost and starts spreading stolen election nonsense.

You're confusing Trump with Hillary. She's the one who thought she was cheated.

Democrats don't care about democracy. They just care about keeping power.
Oh they care very much about their flavor of "democracy", it's the other, Republic part, that they can't stand.

They really want a quasti-mobocracy ruled-over by Ivy League elites giving the mob their marching orders.

Democrats only excel at stealing elections. They can't govern very well.
If they can’t govern then how are they so inaccurately efficient at stealing elections?? I mean time after time with a big spotlight watching everything they are able to steal these elections and don’t leave one piece of evidence?! How do they pull that off?!

In thread after thread after thread, those on the right argued it was patriotic to stand in line to vote.

Yeah.

And to think all they left out was the part about the machines being broken as the reason.

Jesus Christ.

If they can’t govern then how are they so inaccurately efficient at stealing elections?? I mean time after time with a big spotlight watching everything they are able to steal these elections and don’t leave one piece of evidence?! How do they pull that off?!
Complacency.

The machines were fixed. Is it OK to wait in line or not?

The machines took forever to fix, and it only occurred in Republican counties. Meanwhile the person overseeing the election was one of the candidates.

You people are so intellectually dishonest it never fails to stun me.

We both know if the shoe were on the other foot, you'd have the exact same line of inquiry.

This is one of the millions of reasons I became a Republican, and am no longer a Democrat.

Dems don't care about truth or facts, only winning. You mindlessly play for the "blue team".

If "useful idiot" were in the dictionary, your face would be illustrated as a primary example.

This is a well written lawsuit citing evidence that will be presented. Statutes we're violated in Arizona. Hobbs days are numbered.

Read the lawsuit here.

Kari Lake Files 70 Page Lawsuit to Throw Out Fraudulent Arizona Midterm Election Results – Claims HUNDREDS of Thousands of Illegal Ballots, 59% of ED Precinct Machine Failures, Tens of Thousands of Illicit Mail-in Ballots – FILING INCLUDED​

Hope so, but I expect it'll come to nothing. She's fighting a thoroughly corrupt system

Your propaganda don't work on me.

I was here fighting the same battles long before Trump came along.

The machines took forever to fix, and it only occurred in Republican counties. Meanwhile the person overseeing the election was one of the candidates.

It only occurred in one county. Granted a Republican ran one which begs the question, why did they allow this to happen?

You people are so intellectually dishonest never fails to stun me.

You people? I'm one person.

We both know if the shoe were on the other foot, you'd have the exact same line of inquiry.

This is one of the millions of reasons I became a Republican, and am no longer a Democrat.

Dems don't care about truth or facts, only winning. You mindlessly play for the "blue team".

If "useful idiot" were in the dictionary, your face would be illustrated as a primary example.

Do I think it's right people have to wait in line a long time to vote? No, I'm not the one who argued it was patriotic.

This is a well written lawsuit citing evidence that will be presented. Statutes we're violated in Arizona. Hobbs days are numbered.

Read the lawsuit here.

Kari Lake Files 70 Page Lawsuit to Throw Out Fraudulent Arizona Midterm Election Results – Claims HUNDREDS of Thousands of Illegal Ballots, 59% of ED Precinct Machine Failures, Tens of Thousands of Illicit Mail-in Ballots – FILING INCLUDED​

There is nothing well-written about it. It is more rightwing nonsense.

Forum List

Back