Kari Lake Files 70 Page Lawsuit in AZ- HUNDREDS of Thousands of Illegal Ballots, 59% of ED Precinct Machine Failures, Illicit Mail-In Ballots

All she needs is a judge with balls, that can't be intimidated & hasn't already been snowglobed by the UNiparty shadow operatives.

If she gets that, the AZ house of fraud will fall & drag down the UNiparty with it.
I'm not hopeful though.
Most officials at all levels are compromised in some manner but at least this would be a way to stop the cheaters & traitors without resorting to the 2A
Yes, need special judge who is not afraid of the tooth.

All she needs is a judge with balls, that can't be intimidated & hasn't already been snowglobed by the UNiparty shadow operatives.

If she gets that, the AZ house of fraud will fall & drag down the UNiparty with it.
I'm not hopeful though.
Most officials at all levels are compromised in some manner but at least this would be a way to stop the cheaters & traitors without resorting to the 2A
I believe the judge the case will be going before was appointed by ex-republican AZ Governor Jan Brewer.

I'm not hopeful though.

This was possible 50 years ago.
They now OWN the system
They OWN the elections

It only gets worse from here.
Thanks for playing tho.

What do you suggest they do? Censor them?

I suggest they stop going to Hollywood movies.
I suggest they actively find those corporations that are supporting their opponents causes and avoid them.
I suggest they get out and vote.
I suggest they stop being quiet and get VERY vocal and loud with their protests.
I suggest they get off of forums and do something that could actually make a difference.

On each of these the Collective Right declines and instead clings to the false belief that freedom is free, the paper called the Constitution guarantees their "rights", someone else will save them and do their fighting for them so all they need do is continue on their happyass way finding pleasure.

I suggest they stop going to Hollywood movies.
I suggest they actively find those corporations that are supporting their opponents causes and avoid them.
I suggest they get out and vote.
I suggest they stop being quiet and get VERY vocal and loud with their protests.
I suggest they get off of forums and do something that could actually make a difference.

On each of these the Collective Right declines and instead clings to the false belief that freedom is free, the paper called the Constitution guarantees their "rights", someone else will save them and do their fighting for them so all they need do is continue on their happyass way finding pleasure.

Fair enough.

Your pessimism and defeatist attitude is noted.

Your whining, bawling and do nothing attitude is noted .
At least I'm factual and realistic. You fairy fantasy clingers are a waste of air.
God I pray they take your toy guns first.

You don't need them. Seriously.
Hey, I value conservative values....how about you spend all your time fighting me ?

I'm not hopeful though.
Why do you hate Republicans that have ran Arizona?

Forum List

Back