Kari Lake loses last court case to overturn Arizona Governor's vote

You cannot prove anything to a corrupt or intimidated judge. Try the truth.

LOL

Moron, you haven't shown where that judge was wrong or erred. Screeching, corrupt judge doesn't actually make the judge corrupt. And it goes without saying, he is infinitely more knowledgeable about Arizona law than you. By an order of magnitude.

Why don't you do some research and tell us troll?

LOL

Why would I do your research for you? You're the one saying she will appeal. I'm the one pointing out you're full of shit when you say that because, in truth, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

He is a corrupt judge. Period.

Then prove it. Offer a cogent explanation for where he was either wrong or erred...

Personally, I honestly doubt you possess the mental acuity needed to present such an argument. But I was wrong once before, so we'll see....

I told what it means. I do not give one fuck if you agree or not. I think we are done now.

It's not whether I agree or not.

It's that the click data was not submitted by Lake's attornies as evidence before the court. The Judge notes in his ruling, previous screen shot, that they didn't do it.

WW

Some MOD. Attacking posters over and over and over.
What a good example this one sets for the boards. SMH.

Are you gonna cry again, con?

200w.gif

Lake lost the election, and lost her claim. Did you read the article? Do you understand?

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter A. Thompson said Lake failed to prove her claim that Maricopa County did not verify signatures on mail ballots as required by law.

Accept it and move on.
soon as YOU accept it that she did NOT lose fairly and lost from vote fraud THEN we will move on as soon as YOU accept that instead of running off from the evidence in this op that none of you trolls have been able to address or counter sockpuppet.

you changed the subject on that thread and retreated to THIS thread and subject when you were backed up against the wall with nowhere to run. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
He sure is! Reminds me of you know who.....

Keri lost fair and square. Lake lost the election, and lost her claim.
Trump lost the election as well. No cheating, rigging, nothing.
Get over it and move on!

160610-irving-trump-Goebbels-tease_x6kcmb
soon as you debunk this evidence that trump lost because of vote fraud that you ran off from you can say that,till then shut the fuck up sockpuppet troll.

oh and as far as Lake is concerned,you have shit all over your face in embarrassment. :auiqs.jpg:

She presented plenty of new evidence.
She showed that as many as 300,000 mail-in ballots weren't properly verified for signatures.
None of them were rejected even when thousands of signatures didn't match.

The Courts setup and approved the following:
1.) You can't monitor drop boxes within 500yds or other BS.
2.) No one is allowed to review GOVT camera of drop boxes.
3.) No one is allowed to access SIGNATURE SCANS or the Envelopes (destroyed at opening?)
4.) Machine errors affecting a big number of Ballots in 60% of wealthy suburb voters is allowed.
5.) Simply going thru the motions on SIG review is sufficient.

Court has approved Election Fraud is legal (2022), same as they did in 2020.

i just gave you an embarrassing ass beating there so badly you will never be able to sit down again without screaming in pain. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I finally figured out the ancestors of "The Silo." They were the survivng MAGA allowed to live and exiled to the bowels of the earth, kinda like the rebellious angels being cast out of heaven.

Election denier? Please by all means find one post where I denied the election results. Just one.
If you can't then just shut the fuck up, okay? :smoke:
thats comedy gold that jim trollboy and that sockpuppet shill claim you are an election deniar when they are Election FRAUD DENIERS and have never been able to refute this massive evidence of the op here that election fraud did indeed occur in the last presidential election.:auiqs.jpg: not one that came on there ever attempted to debunk it,BIG surprise there.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back