Kari's Attorneys are Confident on Their Lawsuits!

two_iron were you aware that the REASON he voted for the commie homosexual obama TWICE is because he is a commie homosexual as well? look at his avatar,thats obviously a gay man and thats obviously him bragging of his picture of himself and why he advertises it.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Yes sir, that thing is gay as fuck.... as is the kenyan muzzie faggot....

obama son.jpg

Good luck with that Mr. Idiot, all right wing lawsuits have been laughed out of court, like this one also will, you guys, including crazy kari lake are a bunch of sore losers, I'm still celebrating her loss, like I will when Kamala becomes president in 2024...
You probably don’t realize that posting in bold doesn’t make your imbecility anything better than what it is in plain and unbolded type. It’s still just you mouthing your uninformed, ignorant opinions based on bias and nothing more.

In any event, I haven’t made a prediction as to how the case will pan out. I do suspect it will not be tossed as a preliminary matter. I believe it will yield an evidentiary hearing.

Last edited:
It could be tossed. Shit happens.

But this isn’t the Trump lawsuits. It’s a perfectly valid complaint on its face. So, I suspect you’re wrong. I think this case will get an evidentiary hearing. But, we shall see.

LOL

By "perfectly valid complaint," you mean a complete and utter sham as it calls for throwing out hundreds of thousands of secret ballots under the false claim they weren't secret ballots.

There is no longer any doubt that Kari Lake was cheated out of her election!

Don't allow the discussion to die. The democratic will of the American people is being hijacked by Biden and his band of thieves.

DemocRats came to Hobbs laying out their plan to cheat Trump out of his win saying you help us and we will make you governor. Hobbs didn't debate, she didn't campaign, every time she opened her mouth showed her stupidity, she was not favored by any poll, and I know no one that voted for her just as I know of no one who cast a vote for that brainless destroyer of America. When the voting box no longer works it's time for the cartridge box.

DemocRats came to Hobbs laying out their plan to cheat Trump out of his win saying you help us and we will make you governor. Hobbs didn't debate, she didn't campaign, every time she opened her mouth showed her stupidity, she was not favored by any poll, and I know no one that voted for her just as I know of no one who cast a vote for that brainless destroyer of America. When the voting box no longer works it's time for the cartridge box.

G'head and bring it and law enforcement will Babbittize you.

It's garbage top to bottom. It's an effort to disenfranchise voters, and it is going nowhere.
No. It is a properly drafted complaint. The plaintiff certainly has standing. The courts jurisdiction is properly stated as is the venue. Special pleading requirements appear to have been checked off. The timeliness of the filing is also proper.

The allegations of fact are supported. The petition is verified properly and legally

And assuming a hearing is granted, the complaint sets forth both factual allegations and statements of law supportive of the claim for relief. One of the basic tests for the sufficiency of a complaint is whether it: states a claim upon which (if the allegations are true) relief may (legally) be granted.

Your studious ignorance doesn’t alter any of those things.

The election was stolen from Kari and you don't have a country anymore, according to Kari. I think you might not have had one even before the election.

You're threatening gun violence and that must mean something has gone terribly wrong in America! The threats started long before the election but nobody took them serious. Is the extreme right finally serious now? Or are you just badbod the bad teen?

:yes_text12::thankusmile: exactly and the trump haters can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are after you schooled them.

Lake's lawsuit has evidence of Hobbs and another election official not doing their jobs like making sure ballot printing machines had toner (among other things) in them (basic stuff) resulting in thousands of Lake voters being disenfranchised. The Democrats successfully counted all the early votes (mail in and ballot boxes) because they knew the early vote was Democrat. Republicans tend to show up at the polls on voting day and what do you know? SHAZAAM!!!!! Ballot printers are out of toner causing hundreds long lines at the polls and no parking. Voters waited hours and hours to vote and some just stopped waiting. Democrats have so many ways to commit voter fraud it's really amazing.

Last edited:
You guys (ultra maga fascists) are the laughing stock of our country, you even believe in shit that your maga leaders don't believe themselves, remember lady "kraken" said that she claimed bullshit that her followers were not expected to believe. For now I continue celebrating Katie Hobbs defeating delusional batshit crazy kari lake, HAAAA, ha, ha, ha... 😅 😅 😅
You are as stupid as they come.

Lake's lawsuit has evidence of Hobbs and another election official not doing their jobs like making sure ballot printing machines had toner (among other things) in them (basic stuff) resulting in thousands of Lake voters being disenfranchised. The Democrats successfully counted all the early votes (mail in and ballot boxes) because they knew the early vote was Democrat. Republicans tend to show up at the polls on voting day and what do you know? SHAZAAM!!!!! Ballot printers are out of toner causing hundreds long lines at the polls and no parking. Voters waited hours and hours to vote and some just stopped waiting. Democrats have so many ways to commit voter fraud it's really amazing.
In the precincts affected, 37% of the registered voters were registered republicans, the other 63% were registered democrats or independents. (The state Republican registered voter is 35%, so these precincts were just slightly higher)

In Arizona, I think I read that 80% of their vote is absentee or in person early voting.... Only 20% of the total vote is from election day.

That means that most Republican voters, voted early or via absentee already, before election day, in Arizona....unlike many other states, the disparity between Rs and Ds with early vs Election day voting, is very small.

The election day printer problems affected both Democratic and Republicans, in the sense of Long Lines...

But every person whose ballot would not scan, the BOX#3 ballot box was there for them to drop their ballots... And they did. 17000 ballots were put in box3 ballot boxes and those votes were counted.

Only 194 voters over all precincts with printer problems, checked in, but did not check out with a vote.

So 194 people might have been disenfranchised, which were made up of R, D, and I.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back