Kari's Attorneys are Confident on Their Lawsuits!

Lake is going to win.

Based on what? No court is going to disenfranchise hundreds of thousands of legit voters. Her claim of secret ballots is a fail since mail-in ballots are secret ballots. They're separated from the envelopes they're sent in with; so nobody knows how each of those people voted.

Based on what? No court is going to disenfranchise hundreds of thousands of legit voters. Her claim of secret ballots is a fail since mail-in ballots are secret ballots. They're separated from the envelopes they're sent in with; so nobody knows how each of those people voted.
They are disenfranchising voters if they do not hear the case. You got things ass backwards, traitor.

I see you are upset.

Good.

This has nothing to do with Biden directly but everything to do with the entire election apparatus in place, at least in Arizona.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: Knowing what a troll Donald is I don’t think he is upset,that he is just being sarcastic trying to deny reality election fraud has gone on for decades now.

That's right! We jacked her and we're gonna jack you! Because, WE GOT THE JACK!
The fact the shills from Langley all like your post is no surprise,they like a gay fag boy who voted fir the homosexual Obama twice which we both know is why you voted for him twice commie.it’s because of fags like you why california has become a third world banana republic.

They are disenfranchising voters if they do not hear the case. You got things ass backwards, traitor.

I didn't say they wouldn't hear the case, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:

Try answering the question I actually asked...

Lol, let me know how the lawsuit goes there retard.
You don’t need to sign your posts since everyone realizes already that you’re a retard, little nipple.1969.

The progress of the lawsuit will be in the newspapers. Get a nearby adult to read it to you as the story develops.

The fact the shills from Langley all like your post is no surprise,they like a gay fag boy who voted fir the homosexual Obama twice which we both know is why you voted for him twice commie.it’s because of fags like you why california has become a third world banana republic.
California rocks, dude!

You have difficulty following along. Go find a trustworthy adult to assist you, little nipple.
You guys (ultra maga fascists) are the laughing stock of our country, you even believe in shit that your maga leaders don't believe themselves, remember lady "kraken" said that she claimed bullshit that her followers were not expected to believe. For now I continue celebrating Katie Hobbs defeating delusional batshit crazy kari lake, HAAAA, ha, ha, ha... 😅 😅 😅

You don’t need to sign your posts since everyone realizes already that you’re a retard, little nipple.1969.

The progress of the lawsuit will be in the newspapers. Get a nearby adult to read it to you as the story develops.

Good luck with that Mr. Idiot, all right wing lawsuits have been laughed out of court, like this one also will, you guys, including crazy kari lake are a bunch of sore losers, I'm still celebrating her loss, like I will when Kamala becomes president in 2024...

You guys (ultra maga fascists) are the laughing stock of our country, you even believe in shit that your maga leaders don't believe themselves, remember lady "kraken" said that she claimed bullshit that her followers were not expected to believe. For now I continue celebrating Katie Hobbs defeating delusional batshit crazy kari lake, HAAAA, ha, ha, ha... 😅 😅 😅
thanks for proving in spades you hate America and are a commie.:yes_text12:

Good luck with that Mr. Idiot, all right wing lawsuits have been laughed out of court, like this one also will, you guys, including crazy kari lake are a bunch of sore losers, I'm still celebrating her loss, like I will when Kamala becomes president in 2024...
your such a dumbfuck that you fail to mention they get laughed out of court cause we have the most corrupt court system in the world commie lover.

We founds us some trillion ballots that magickly appeered and we know alls of 'em were votes for duh Democrat!
Remember to also complain about all these idiots that voted for Biden who caused all these problems. Because the votes for Biden are all fake, unless you need them to be real to whine about something like our boy right up there.

Remember to also complain about all these idiots that voted for Biden who caused all these problems. Because the votes for Biden are all fake, unless you need them to be real to whine about something like our boy right up there.
The votes for Biden are all fake?

Link?

NOBODY voted for Biden?!?!?

two_iron were you aware that the REASON he voted for the commie homosexual obama TWICE is because he is a commie homosexual as well? look at his avatar,thats obviously a gay man and thats obviously him bragging of his picture of himself and why he advertises it.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back