Karl Rove: "Repeal the 2nd Amendment!"

Record number of Americans oppose handgun ban - The Washington Post

74% Karl!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I don't think he was advocating it, but he is a globalist douchebag so I wouldn't be surprised.

So does this mean you conservative assholes are ready to apologize for the 8 years you fawned over Rove and the cowards he helped get elected that fucked this country over?

So does this mean you conservative assholes are ready to apologize for the 8 years you fawned over Rove and the cowards he helped get elected that fucked this country over?

s0n.......wrong thread. Matrix bubble dwellers fail to connect the dots!!:coffee:

So many dumbasses on this board think everything is a right/left thing!!

I don't recall fawning over Rove (or any politico) but, as the article noted, he wasn't advocating gun control but rather just answering the question. Rove correctly claimed "the only way to guarantee that we will dramatically reduce acts of violence involving guns is to basically remove guns from society..." and incorrectly noted that repealing the Second Amendment would accomplish that end. It would not get rid of guns but it would leave a lot of people vulnerable to predators.

s0n.......wrong thread. Matrix bubble dwellers fail to connect the dots!!:coffee:

So many dumbasses on this board think everything is a right/left thing!!
Uh... so we should just ignore your username and consider everything you say as bi-partisan?

I don't recall fawning over Rove (or any politico) but, as the article noted, he wasn't advocating gun control but rather just answering the question. Rove correctly claimed "the only way to guarantee that we will dramatically reduce acts of violence involving guns is to basically remove guns from society..." and incorrectly noted that repealing the Second Amendment would accomplish that end. It would not get rid of guns but it would leave a lot of people vulnerable to predators.
Rove is a shameless asshole. I think we can both agree on that.

We certainly can agree you are an angry, bitter, hate-filled pustule. Rove is a politician and, as most adults understand, when he's not kissing babies he's stealing their candy.

You all do realize he was not advocating for repeal of the 2nd amendment right?

We certainly can agree you are an angry, bitter, hate-filled pustule. Rove is a politician and, as most adults understand, when he's not kissing babies he's stealing their candy.

I'd say he's kissing the babies WHILE he's stealing their candy.

Wow it's pretty pathetic you're okay with that. Good job being part of the problem. :thup:

Are you libtards ready to apologize for obuthole who has screwed us worse?

Wow it's pretty pathetic you're okay with that. Good job being part of the problem. :thup:
See if you can quote the part in which I say it's OK ... then read my lips: Rove is an American politician ... no better or worse than any of your leftist heroes. Grow up.

So are most libtards.

See if you can quote the part in which I say it's OK ... then read my lips: Rove is an American politician ... no better or worse than any of your leftist heroes. Grow up.
Except a whole lot of Americans died thanks to Rove's political ability to abuse certain segments of the American population. So that makes him pretty terrible.

Forum List

Back