Karl Rove: "Repeal the 2nd Amendment!"

So does this mean you conservative assholes are ready to apologize for the 8 years you fawned over Rove and the cowards he helped get elected that fucked this country over?

I don't recall fawning over Rove (or any politico) but, as the article noted, he wasn't advocating gun control but rather just answering the question. Rove correctly claimed "the only way to guarantee that we will dramatically reduce acts of violence involving guns is to basically remove guns from society..." and incorrectly noted that repealing the Second Amendment would accomplish that end. It would not get rid of guns but it would leave a lot of people vulnerable to predators.
Rove is a shameless asshole. I think we can both agree on that.
So are most libtards.
Nope.

So does this mean you conservative assholes are ready to apologize for the 8 years you fawned over Rove and the cowards he helped get elected that fucked this country over?

Blanket statement much?
Apologizing for Rove is the least you can do.

Why the hell should I apologize for him? If anything he gave me one of the best moments EVAH in political history on live tv election night 2000.

Rove was at his best when he called into CNN. The moment was awesome beyond.

Blanket statement much?

Why the hell should I apologize for him? If anything he gave me one of the best moments EVAH in political history on live tv election night 2000.

Of course you love him. The right is riddled with sick, twisted people.

I don't recall fawning over Rove (or any politico) but, as the article noted, he wasn't advocating gun control but rather just answering the question. Rove correctly claimed "the only way to guarantee that we will dramatically reduce acts of violence involving guns is to basically remove guns from society..." and incorrectly noted that repealing the Second Amendment would accomplish that end. It would not get rid of guns but it would leave a lot of people vulnerable to predators.
Rove is a shameless asshole. I think we can both agree on that.
So are most libtards.
Nope.
Yep

You all do realize he was not advocating for repeal of the 2nd amendment right?

I could care less what he is advocating because I don't respect the man.

Karl spends his days trying to decide which Dim platform position the GOP they should embrace first, gun control, abortion, gay marriage, etc.

He spends the rest of his days stuffing his fat face.

You all do realize he was not advocating for repeal of the 2nd amendment right?

I could care less what he is advocating because I don't respect the man.

Karl spends his days trying to decide which Dim platform position the GOP they should embrace first, gun control, abortion, gay marriage, etc.

He spends the rest of his days stuffing his fat face.
As you wish I was merely pointing out a fact a lot of people seemed to be missing.

Blanket statement much?

The left is twisted with sick, riddled people.

Blanket statement much?

The left is twisted with sick, riddled people.
Nice pun :clap:

Forum List

Back