Kasich co-chair on Trump: 'You've got to take him out with a head shot' omg...

StatesPoll

Dec 27, 2015
Kasich co-chair on Trump: "If you're going to take on Donald Trump, you've got to take him out with a head shot,"

The comment, by Pat Brady, a former chairman of the Illinois Republican Party,
One of the Illinois co-chairs of Ohio Gov. John Kasich's presidential campaign

Kasich co-chair on Trump: 'You've got to take him out with a head shot'

It is totally crazy. so horrirble.

I think Kasich Camp, They crossed the line totally.

If that was really said it is bad. Maybe Kasich can play an Obama card and say it has nothing to do with him.

How many people have said they wanted trump dead?
Has that bigoted AG mentioned the hate should stop?

Kasich co-chair on Trump: "If you're going to take on Donald Trump, you've got to take him out with a head shot,"

If Kasich was a decent person, he'd fire this Brady character. This comment can only be interpreted as yet another demand for Trump to be assassinated.

Has this ever happened in a Presidential campaign before, where the Republicans as well as the Democrats have called for a candidate to be murdered? Don't think it has.

It's completely repugnant and outrageous, people ought to be getting arrested already.

They're full of hatred and this same crowd accuses Donald Trump of hate? WTF?!

They're actually encouraging some psychopath to assassinate Trump, which just says that not only are they full of hatred, they're obviously psychopaths themselves.

I guess no one remembers that "head shot" was a boxing term first.

If Kasich was a decent person, he'd fire this Brady character. This comment can only be interpreted as yet another demand for Trump to be assassinated.

Has this ever happened in a Presidential campaign before, where the Republicans as well as the Democrats have called for a candidate to be murdered? Don't think it has.

It's completely repugnant and outrageous, people ought to be getting arrested already.

Yes, it has. You actually claim to forget Sarah Palin and everyone else "targeting" democrats, "lining them up in the crosshairs?"

Now the shoe is on the other foot.

Deal with it, you loser hypocrites..

Republicans hate Trump with passion. Still, that kind of language or comments have no place in American politics. The guy who made it should be let go, fired, shunned.

Here is one of John Kasichs ads. Does anyone think that Kasich will honor his pledge to "support the Republican nominee no matter who it is" if the nominee is Trump, after running a smear campaign like this?

Here is one of John Kasichs ads. Does anyone think that Kasich will honor his pledge to "support the Republican nominee no matter who it is" if the nominee is Trump, after running a smear campaign like this?

They are allowed the typical double standards, they demanded that Trump not run as a Third Party candidate, yet they are saying that were Trump to get the nomination, they'd think of running a Third Party candidate.

They = GOP.

They are allowed the typical double standards, they demanded that Trump not run as a Third Party candidate, yet they are saying that were Trump to get the nomination, they'd think of running a Third Party candidate.

They = GOP.

Yep, which proves the "pledge" was presented to guarantee a Trump loss. Kasich won't even say whether he will support Trump in the general. He refuses to answer the question. Same with Bush.

Did they read one of hillarys emails?

I guess no one remembers that "head shot" was a boxing term first.
And gay used to mean merry and happy. Now it doesn't.

Seeing as Trump crosses the line totally on a regular basis, I think Trump deserves such a comment. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, sort of thing.

They're full of hatred and this same crowd accuses Donald Trump of hate? WTF?!

They're actually encouraging some psychopath to assassinate Trump, which just says that not only are they full of hatred, they're obviously psychopaths themselves.

The question is, would you kill one person in order to protect the Constitution?

Forum List

Back