Kasich Co Chair says you gotta take Trump out with a head shot

It's time to take a stand. We must put Donald Trump in the crosshairs. You betcha.

Don't retreat, Kasich. Instead, RELOAD!

It's time to take a stand. We must put Donald Trump in the crosshairs. You betcha.

Don't retreat, Kasich. Instead, RELOAD!

you fricken hypocrite. if he had said that about Hillary you would be calling for him to be jailed for life.

Sarah Palin can tell Kasich how to do it.

actually that would be Bob Beckel. he is the guy who came up with the "put them in the crosshairs" rhetoric. BTW he is a dem propagandist.

Funny.

Palin%20Giffords-240x187.jpg

I'm torn on this.... I'm certain he meant that if they want to bring Mr. Trump down in the race, that they need to do it all at once with something really big or scandalous, verses trying to do it piece meal, with little nothings.

HOWEVER, in this day and age, and with passionate Republican gun loving constituents, this could be construed as calling for him to be actually shot, in some of the twisted minds, though highly unlikely imo.

HOWEVER, in this day and age, and with passionate Republican gun loving constituents, this could be construed as calling for him to be actually shot, in some of the twisted minds, though highly unlikely imo.

Anyone who takes it that way is a fucking idiot. Much like the OP.

I'm torn on this.... I'm certain he meant that if they want to bring Mr. Trump down in the race, that they need to do it all at once with something really big or scandalous, verses trying to do it piece meal, with little nothings.

Amen! Sarah Palin proved that.

Anyone who takes it that way is a fucking idiot. Much like the OP.
perhaps, but there are some 'crazies' out there, that just need a push, even one they've totally distorted in their delusional minds.

actually that would be Bob Beckel. he is the guy who came up with the "put them in the crosshairs" rhetoric. BTW he is a dem propagandist.

No, he's a GOP shill. Any "FOX News Democrat" is a paid GOP shill. For example, Beckel openly admitted that he went easy on Palin because he considered her to be on his team.

Yes, he was a Democrat back in the days of Jimmy Carter and Walter Mondale. Nobody cares, because he sucks GOP ass now.

Shouldn't this thread be filled with people gassing on about the PC Police and Safe Spaces? Too funny!

perhaps, but there are some 'crazies' out there, that just need a push, even one they've totally distorted in their delusional minds.

So, because 'crazies' may twist a comment out of context, we should all treat the comment as if it were the twisted out of context version?

Forum List

Back