Kasich does not belong in the race

Trump has proved you wrong, securing the border and deporting illegals has cross party support among the people. There is a hell of a lot of pent up anger at government for allowing this illegal mess. Government and the media have intentionally not reported on the illegal murders, rapes, assaults, robberies, fraud, but the information is getting out and the people are pissed.
The only thing Trump proved is that the "rapist" "murder" act pisses off the majority of the world. I know you fridge wingers love it but that's not the way to productively address the issue. In the end the grown ups will prevail... You'll see

Illegals kill over 3,000 American citizens each year, go crawl back under your rock.
Ok mr statistics... Since you have all the numbers, please tell us what the percentage of the 11 million illegals commit these crimes

Do you really think that will be any consolation to the families of the 3,000 plus killed by illegals? If the filth illegals killed your mom would percentages matter? Now that I have embarrassed you, are you aware that fully 1/3rd of illegals are filing for fraudulent tax refunds of thousands of dollars currently costing taxpayers over $4 billion dollars a year with new illegals joining the scam each year? Should we at least deport those that 1/3rd?
You're only embarrassing yourself dude. Of course nothing is going to console a family who lost a loved one at the hands of a crime by an illegal, or a legal... That's a cheap shot and you know it. But when you classify a large group of people by the actions of a fraction of a percent you become a divisive blowhole. Kasich is the only one of the GOP candidates that has an approach that actually has a chance of effecting progress on this issue. The other two are just feeding the wing puppets exactly what they want to hear. This doesn't make Kasich a liberal pro amnesty, it makes him the only one who understands what can actually work and that's why he is the most electable in the general

Its not a cheap shot, not one single American citizen should be killed by an illegal let alone over 3,000 because they are not supposed to be in OUR country in the first place and they were not vetted to come in as part of immigrating here legally. Pick a damn number you coward, how many American citizens need be killed by illegals before even you say enough is enough secure the border? We are waiting.

The voters have SOUNDLY rejected him.
Yet he stands the best chance of winning.

The reasons he's electable are the same reasons Republican voters don't like him

Wrong, I'll never vote for him he's an illegal alien collaborator and traitor.

You are an example of the dumbed down fearful America that is killing this country.

Ahahaha I have never met a liberal I could not stomp the shit out of, run home to your momma. :laugh:
you think you are this dominant intellectual force putting people in their place when most of us consider you an extremist and your ideas a joke. How about you stick to the topics and stop trying to "stomp the shit out of everybody" as you call it. Your shoes stink
:ahole-1:

Enforcing federal immigration law is extreme? What mind altering drugs are you libs snorting?

Where'd anyone bring up "force"?

BTW, Mr. Editor, the question mark goes inside the quote mark ...

:lmao:

Not when I edit it doesn't. The word in question is not THE question; rather, it's an element thereof. Specifically I questioned your use of the term force --- not your question itself.

Follow me?

This is what I always loved about editing; it demands logic.

That's also why I live by the motto: "Strunk and White must die".

Don't you want to tear up your party and punish the establishment?

Then let them have a contested convention. It will leave a lot of ill will between moderates and force many of them to leave politics!

Nominating Trump on the first ballot keeps them unified!
Against Trump!

However, their shenanigans will hopelessly divide and lead to infighting!

Kasich must stay in the race to shed off delegates from Trump!

Haven't been following the Democrat nomination process, have you, Sparky?

We are not talking about the Democrats. Please stay on topic.

LOL, your flaming double standard is directly on target
What are you talking about?

The only thing Trump proved is that the "rapist" "murder" act pisses off the majority of the world. I know you fridge wingers love it but that's not the way to productively address the issue. In the end the grown ups will prevail... You'll see

Illegals kill over 3,000 American citizens each year, go crawl back under your rock.
Ok mr statistics... Since you have all the numbers, please tell us what the percentage of the 11 million illegals commit these crimes

Do you really think that will be any consolation to the families of the 3,000 plus killed by illegals? If the filth illegals killed your mom would percentages matter? Now that I have embarrassed you, are you aware that fully 1/3rd of illegals are filing for fraudulent tax refunds of thousands of dollars currently costing taxpayers over $4 billion dollars a year with new illegals joining the scam each year? Should we at least deport those that 1/3rd?
You're only embarrassing yourself dude. Of course nothing is going to console a family who lost a loved one at the hands of a crime by an illegal, or a legal... That's a cheap shot and you know it. But when you classify a large group of people by the actions of a fraction of a percent you become a divisive blowhole. Kasich is the only one of the GOP candidates that has an approach that actually has a chance of effecting progress on this issue. The other two are just feeding the wing puppets exactly what they want to hear. This doesn't make Kasich a liberal pro amnesty, it makes him the only one who understands what can actually work and that's why he is the most electable in the general

Its not a cheap shot, not one single American citizen should be killed by an illegal let alone over 3,000 because they are not supposed to be in OUR country in the first place and they were not vetted to come in as part of immigrating here legally. Pick a damn number you coward, how many American citizens need be killed by illegals before even you say enough is enough secure the border? We are waiting.
Answer is zero... Your turn... How many American citizens should be killed by legal American Citizens? What's your number?

No!!

The potential of a contested convention diminishes if Kasich leaves!!
No it doesn't.

Your buddy Rove has already trotted out the intention of having a "fresh face" represent the party for the general.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yet he stands the best chance of winning.

The reasons he's electable are the same reasons Republican voters don't like him

Wrong, I'll never vote for him he's an illegal alien collaborator and traitor.

You are an example of the dumbed down fearful America that is killing this country.

Ahahaha I have never met a liberal I could not stomp the shit out of, run home to your momma. :laugh:
you think you are this dominant intellectual force putting people in their place when most of us consider you an extremist and your ideas a joke. How about you stick to the topics and stop trying to "stomp the shit out of everybody" as you call it. Your shoes stink
:ahole-1:

Enforcing federal immigration law is extreme? What mind altering drugs are you libs snorting?
words are cheap. Of course laws should be enforced, it's much more complicated with the immigration issue when you look at the problem and consider the time expense and logistics of proposed solutions. Your simple build a wall and deport 11 million people is insane. Most people understand that, Kasich being one of them. I don't expect you and the simpletons to understand as there are many moving parts so we can move on to the next issue

Answer is zero... Your turn... How many American citizens should be killed by legal American Citizens? What's your number?

Translation I slapped you around and you have nothing, got it.

Not when I edit it doesn't. The word in question is not THE question; rather, it's an element thereof. Specifically I questioned your use of the term force --- not your question itself.

Follow me?

You don't know how to punctuate sentences with quote marks, you quoted your own paraphrase and you asked why a word I didn't quote wasn't used by the people I was paraphrasing. Your lack of grasp of the written English language is multi- faceted

Don't you want to tear up your party and punish the establishment?

Then let them have a contested convention. It will leave a lot of ill will between moderates and force many of them to leave politics!

Nominating Trump on the first ballot keeps them unified!
Against Trump!

However, their shenanigans will hopelessly divide and lead to infighting!

Kasich must stay in the race to shed off delegates from Trump!

Haven't been following the Democrat nomination process, have you, Sparky?

We are not talking about the Democrats. Please stay on topic.

LOL, your flaming double standard is directly on target
What are you talking about?

Read the discussion in you quoted

Translation I slapped you around and you have nothing, got it.
It's funny how tough you think you are. You try to challenge me with a direct question, I answer it directly and ask you a question... You dodge it and act like you just destroyed me in an argument... I'm guess you are either under 5 feet tall or you drive a big lifted truck. Maybe both

Follow me?

You don't know how to punctuate sentences with quote marks, you quoted your own paraphrase and you asked why a word I didn't quote wasn't used by the people I was paraphrasing. Your lack of grasp of the written English language is multi- faceted

Language is not her strong suit, to say the least.

I am liking him now since this little ditty. We have right winger nutjob leading the repubs, and a left wing communist battling it out with a weaker heir apparent by reason of marriage. Wow, this is DEMOCRACY?

one, bernie isn't gong to win the democratic nomination.
two, he isn't a communist. it's probably important that you know the difference.

I am liking him now since this little ditty. We have right winger nutjob leading the repubs, and a left wing communist battling it out with a weaker heir apparent by reason of marriage. Wow, this is DEMOCRACY?

one, bernie isn't gong to win the democratic nomination.
two, he isn't a communist. it's probably important that you know the difference.
Call it artistic license, but you get the picture. This isn't a shining moment for American politics.

• Scandal About To EXPLODE!?! (Kasich)
    Political Insider ^ | 4/3/16
    It is unclear why Ohio Governor John Kasich remains in this race. A self-described moderate who supports Obamacare and Common Core, Kasich has tried to be the liberal media’s favorite candidate for President. He’s stumbled along the way, and right now he’s under intense pressure by the Republican establishment to drop out. His victory in Ohio against conservative businessman Donald Trump changed the delegate math, and he’s also taken just enough delegates away from Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) to be a problem for him, too. And while Kasich has been married twice and has children, old rumors are being explored...
CfCUcmAWEAAuWuX.jpg

Forum List

Back