🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kasich..the thing that wouldn't leave....

He really needs to start talking about his dick and his opponents' wives.

Join the tenor of the GOP conversation.

Yup. Gotta go for "ratings". That's what we want in the White House ---- "ratings". :popcorn:

I have supported Kasich since before he declared. He is indisputably the best person in the entire field. However, as the article points out, and as I have said from the get-go, he just isn't batshit crazy enough to win.

According to legend, a supporter once shouted at Adlai Stevenson, “Governor Stevenson, all thinking people are for you!” Stevenson shot back, “That’s not enough. I need a majority!”

This is Kasich's dilemma.

I agree he has overstayed his welcome, and he will just damage himself (and whatever he is trying to achieve), if he does not bow out now.

I never expected him to make it this far.

Jonah Goldberg has a nice look at john kasich and his stupid refusal to get out of the race...

Why Won’t John Kasich Go Away?, by Jonah Goldberg, National Review

Ein Kandidat!
Ein Partei!
Ein Drumpf!

TMW2016-04-06colorLARGE.jpg

Kasich is senile. Using all up the money to keep dragging on to only have 1 state. Which should be discounted at this point.

yea, Kasich is the good guy lol
He WREAKS of establishment cronyism
Like Reagan did, amiright?

That damned Kasich. He didn't just balance the federal budget (which no one else alive has ever done, maybe even on the entire planet), he went and created a surplus! That corporatist motherfucker!

Then he went and became a governor and DID IT AGAIN! Took Ohio from deficits to a surplus! SON OF A...BITCH! Faggoty buttwiping Establishment cocksucker! Fuck him and his flabby ass for working and playing well with others. We need to be pissed at MEXICANS and MUSLIMS! It's THEIR fault we're in this mess!

yea, Kasich is the good guy lol
He WREAKS of establishment cronyism
Like Reagan did, amiright?

That damned Kasich. He didn't just balance the federal budget (which no one else alive has ever done, maybe even on the entire planet), he went and created a surplus! That corporatist motherfucker!

Then he went and became a governor and DID IT AGAIN! Took Ohio from deficits to a surplus! SON OF A...BITCH! Faggoty buttwiping Establishment cocksucker! Fuck him and his flabby ass for working and playing well with others. We need to be pissed at MEXICANS and MUSLIMS! It's THEIR fault we're in this mess!
Exactly like Reagan. Thank you.
There is two good things he has done. Now, lets upport his positions, now. His illegal stance, his TPP stance and he wanted to ban a fuckin movie because he is a pussy. No thanks.
If cankles and the chamber of commerce had a baby, it would be Kasich.

Forum List

Back