🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kasich..the thing that wouldn't leave....

Kasich is a pussy because he won't get down in the gutter and talk about the size of his cock or how ugly his opponent's wife is.

JOHN KASICH: Well, first of all, Chuck, families have to be off-limits. I mean, you cannot get these attacks on families. And if this becomes the order of the day, what kind of people are we going to have in the future that are going to run for public office?

Remember that question.

Funny, people judge people for having a bad mouth when they talk shit constantly.
Yea, trump supporters are the dumb ones :lol:

Kasich is a pussy because he won't get down in the gutter and talk about the size of his cock or how ugly his opponent's wife is.
That limp wrist wanted to ban a movie FFS.
Another funny thing, that little fuckers response to that was "sometimes I lose my head and control" or something to that effect. Remind you of someone? lol

Kasich stated himself that he is staying in the race to ensure there is a contested convention where Trump will be screwed. In a recent interview he made it SEEM like he had a lot of incentive to stay in right up to the Convention, as if some secret pact was made - Trump and Cruz gets screwed, Kasich gets the nomination. Interesting theory any way.

Jonah Goldberg has a nice look at john kasich and his stupid refusal to get out of the race...

Why Won’t John Kasich Go Away?, by Jonah Goldberg, National Review
He's sticking around hoping Republicans come to their senses. Romney, Paul Ryan, jeb, rubio are also hoping for a miracle they might get the call.

Rubio has more delegates than kasich. Kasich is just pathetic although I get why he's doing it
He's sticking around because like all liberals before him he believes in being given what you didn't earn.

The man is a total kook. How embarrassing for his family & friends.

Another funny thing, that little fuckers response to that was "sometimes I lose my head and control" or something to that effect. Remind you of someone? lol

What the fuck is this "banned movie" you keep referring to? It's not the Rump documentary is it? :dunno:

What the fuck is this "banned movie" you keep referring to? It's not the Rump documentary is it? :dunno:
fargo

He really needs to start talking about his dick and his opponents' wives.

Join the tenor of the GOP conversation.

Yup. Gotta go for "ratings". That's what we want in the White House ---- "ratings". :popcorn:
Worked out well for Obama proving that American Voters will vote for celebrity and *bling* over competence and integrity, of course one shouldn't expect anything different from the clueless sheeple that make up the U.S. Electorate.

no kidding, this election is proving to be a freaking joke and it's being played on WE the people, by these snakes wanting to keep their Government jobs

He really needs to start talking about his dick and his opponents' wives.

Join the tenor of the GOP conversation.

Yup. Gotta go for "ratings". That's what we want in the White House ---- "ratings". :popcorn:
Worked out well for Obama proving that American Voters will vote for celebrity and *bling* over competence and integrity, of course one shouldn't expect anything different from the clueless sheeple that make up the U.S. Electorate.

Welllllll not really. O'bama wasn't a "celebrity", and the economy had just plummeted like a rock, which means that anything representing NOT the status quo --- which represents that plummeted economy --- was going to win (and McCain went out of his way to so identify).

"Competence and integrity" are in no way identified with status quo when values are dropping like an anvil dropped into a fish tank.

JOHN KASICH: Well, first of all, Chuck, families have to be off-limits. I mean, you cannot get these attacks on families. And if this becomes the order of the day, what kind of people are we going to have in the future that are going to run for public office?

Remember that question.

I think it's more because he is a sanctimonious, self centered, guy who, like Trump, thinks he is the only person who has or can lead.

But he isn't. And his willingness to pander to the left doesn't attract the base. Trump already excites that half of the party. The fact like he acts like he is the only person who was involved in balancing the budget is likewise baffling.

And I have to agree with the article. He isn't at all likeable.

Kasich stated himself that he is staying in the race to ensure there is a contested convention where Trump will be screwed. In a recent interview he made it SEEM like he had a lot of incentive to stay in right up to the Convention, as if some secret pact was made - Trump and Cruz gets screwed, Kasich gets the nomination. Interesting theory any way.

Yep, and all the people that are calling Kasich names now will be eating their words if the Republicans do nominate him. It would be the smart thing to do to stay in the race.

On the other hand, if that would happen, he would probably be the most hated nominee we've ever had in our lifetime. The Trump and Cruz people will hate him so much they just may stay home on election night. I don't care what the polls say about Kasich vs Hillary, if people won't come out and vote for you, those polls don't mean squat.

I do hope this is something that the Republicans will consider before going forward this summer.

yea, Kasich is the good guy lol
He WREAKS of establishment cronyism
Like Reagan did, amiright?

That damned Kasich. He didn't just balance the federal budget (which no one else alive has ever done, maybe even on the entire planet), he went and created a surplus! That corporatist motherfucker!

Then he went and became a governor and DID IT AGAIN! Took Ohio from deficits to a surplus! SON OF A...BITCH! Faggoty buttwiping Establishment cocksucker! Fuck him and his flabby ass for working and playing well with others. We need to be pissed at MEXICANS and MUSLIMS! It's THEIR fault we're in this mess!

I don't know if you live in Ohio or not, but a lot of people here are calling Kasich a SOB.

Yes, the "state" is doing just fine; out of the red and into the black. But how did Kasich manage that? He quit sending money to the cities and towns that needed it so badly here.

Robbing Peter to pay Paul is no genius strategy. And while on the national level, Ohio looks like a financially secure state, cities and towns across the state are dirt broke, in debt and are running a deficit.

Before Kasich, we had Governor Strickland. He was just the opposite. He passed around money like a dealer passes around cards at a poker table. While he was running the state into debt, cities and towns were literally wasting the money because what the hell, free money!!!

Kasich did need to put a stop to that, but went way, way, way too far.

Forum List

Back