🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kasich v Trump: Forget Size, It's The Condition Of The Hands That Matters..

Kasich lost to Cruz in Michigan.

He is done.
Actually the cake in the oven need only be called "done" after the timer goes off. That's after the Ohio primary.. Kasich got some delegates. That he lost to shiny faced robot-preacher man and Canadian birth certificate Ted Cruz is more remarkable than Trump. People need to understand the Congressional gridlock that will continue for the next four years with a POTUS that Congress cannot and will not get along with. If they want four more years of lame duck, then vote Trump. That's the long and the short of it.

Kasich provides an immediate relief for the situations the Trumpsters are flustered about. He will go right to work governing as he is already doing while campaigning. He is tested, seasoned and will actually put out on ideas instead of blow hard about them and come up against a wall in Congress. Trump may be able to buffalo people in the private sector to get what he wants, but the folks in Congress are beholden to their constituents. They're not going to risk losing in their next election cycle because they sold their People back home down the river to a Trump tantrum.

And so, again, I predict we will have a lame duck situation within 3 months tops after a Trump inauguration

Barf. This crap is getting old. And Rubio started it. Is he so desperate?

Rubio 'started it'? For fuck sake, this is a presidential campaign. That may mean jack shit to republicans, but for the rest of us this is a national embarrassment. Your leading candidate literally tried to convince us he had a big penis.

You couldn't write this shit. And your best excuse is to sound like a 4 year old who got in a fight with your little sister? 'But momma....she started it'.

Act like adults.

I said the truth. Rubio started in on Trumps hands, and was implying other things. You do not like what I post? Put me on ignore.

And FYI I have no ""leading candidate''.
Thirdly...I will say what I want, when I want, within the rules.

You gave me a pathetic excuse for Trump's behavior. Your leading candidate literally went on national television....and talked about his dick.

This is what you consider presidential? Holy fuck, what is wrong with the Republican party that this disgrace of a debate and fiasco of a primary is considered normal....let alone presidential?
Read my post about Biden.

Republicans have a long way to go before they catch up to Democrats in that regard.

Kasich isn't going to win. I'm sorry, I know you like him and all... but that's the facts man.

If there were any remote possibility of Kasich coming out of nowhere, it would have been apparent tonight in Michigan. He can probably win Ohio but that's going to be about it for him. You can't win the nomination with one state.

I like Kasich personally... I always have. He seems like a nice guy and he is fair and reasonable... BUT.. he has a problem much like Marco Rubio, John McCain and others... he tends to capitulate to left-wing agenda memes. He is too stupid to realize how the left advances their agenda through repeating rhetorical memes.. like "climate change" for example. He favors the amnesty bills... He is just too eager to jump on the PC bandwagon in order to be popular in the moment.

We need a strong leader right now and Kasich is too much of a follower.

Hope you like Hillary.

He is done.
Actually the cake in the oven need only be called "done" after the timer goes off. That's after the Ohio primary.. Kasich got some delegates. That he lost to shiny faced robot-preacher man and Canadian birth certificate Ted Cruz is more remarkable than Trump. People need to understand the Congressional gridlock that will continue for the next four years with a POTUS that Congress cannot and will not get along with. If they want four more years of lame duck, then vote Trump. That's the long and the short of it.

Kasich provides an immediate relief for the situations the Trumpsters are flustered about. He will go right to work governing as he is already doing while campaigning. He is tested, seasoned and will actually put out on ideas instead of blow hard about them and come up against a wall in Congress. Trump may be able to buffalo people in the private sector to get what he wants, but the folks in Congress are beholden to their constituents. They're not going to risk losing in their next election cycle because they sold their People back home down the river to a Trump tantrum.

And so, again, I predict we will have a lame duck situation within 3 months tops after a Trump inauguration
Kasich is done. He lost to both Trump and Cruz in counties neighboring Ohio.

Hope you like Hillary.

Actually in recent polling, Kasich was the one of the four remaining (soon to be 3 I hope by the end of today) GOP candidates who beat Hillary in the general election by 10 points. The others fell short of that. Trump's personality will not be saleable to Hillary's more educated and sensible ranks that might otherwise defect to the more reasonable "purplely" GOP candidate with experience: John Kasich. Trump will lose to Hillary and in fact if Trump runs I myself will vote for Hillary only because my disgust for gay marriage just slightly pales in comparison to my fear of having a narcissistic autocratic dictator in the Oval Office in these troubled times.

And people who know me, know that's saying something..

Hope you like Hillary.

Actually in recent polling, Kasich was the one of the four remaining (soon to be 3 I hope by the end of today) GOP candidates who beat Hillary in the general election by 10 points.

Irrelevant. As Kashich lacks the qualifications to be the republican nominee. So he'll never be in the general election.

He is done.

You want me to explain why Kasich is still in this race? It is so the Establishment GOP can cobble together enough delegates to have a brokered convention, whereby, they will nominate Rubio or draft Romney as the GOP nominee. IF they succeed, you will have a third party candidate... maybe even TWO... and this will be the proverbial end of the Republican party.

As for this supposed "gridlock" in Congress... I am actually not opposed to gridlock in Congress. The less those fuckers do to interfere with my life, the better off I am! As far as I am concerned, we could shut down the government for 50 weeks out of the year. Give them two weeks to come in and pass a BALANCED BUDGET and send them back home for another 50 weeks!

He is done.

You want me to explain why Kasich is still in this race? It is so the Establishment GOP can cobble together enough delegates to have a brokered convention, whereby, they will nominate Rubio or draft Romney as the GOP nominee.

Pretty much.

It is so the Establishment GOP can cobble together enough delegates to have a brokered convention, whereby, they will nominate Rubio or draft Romney as the GOP nominee.
Ccl5YIWUEAA5gUc.jpg

Yep ^^ That's about what you'd expect from a brokered convention with the Cheney of Oz working the levers behind the curtain.. :lmao:

Rubio 'started it'? For fuck sake, this is a presidential campaign. That may mean jack shit to republicans, but for the rest of us this is a national embarrassment. Your leading candidate literally tried to convince us he had a big penis.

You couldn't write this shit. And your best excuse is to sound like a 4 year old who got in a fight with your little sister? 'But momma....she started it'.

Act like adults.
Like when Biden assured America that Obama has a "big stick"?
You're not familiar with the well known Teddy Roosevelt quote, are you?

Act like adults.
Like when Biden assured America that Obama has a "big stick"?
You're not familiar with the well known Teddy Roosevelt quote, are you?

Yeah, but it i Biden.... one never knows with him. He says some bizarre stuff.

Forum List

Back