Kasich's family was on Anderson Cooper last night, tonight Trump's

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
family is on. I was impressed with Kasich and his family. I think he would be a moderate Rep. and I liked his views on a lot of stuff.

Like unfair trade, insane immigration policies and wanting to ban the movie FARGO?

Like unfair trade, insane immigration policies and wanting to ban the movie FARGO?

What was wrong with Fargo, if its the one I'm thinking of, I seen nothing wrong with it. I am ok with his immigration , not sure about his trade. I just think he is the most level headed one so far. Tolerant of all he seems.

You know, out of all the GOP candidates, I think Kasich is the only one that knows how to behave like an adult. He actually talks about policy, his vision for this country, and if you didn't have the 2 kids on the other side, maybe we would have heard more about him, rather than the insults being lobbed by Trump and Cruz.

Trump and Cruz have managed to suck all the oxygen out of the campaigns.

What was wrong with Fargo, if its the one I'm thinking of, I seen nothing wrong with it. I am ok with his immigration , not sure about his trade. I just think he is the most level headed one so far. Tolerant of all he seems.
Failed immigration is insane IMO. Why instigate more abuse? How is that ok?
There isn't anything wrong with that movie, he is just an emotional limp wrist.
He supports the TPP.
What makes him more tolerant than others?

He supports the TPP.

Well he is not a religious fanatic, or at least he hides it. So he is for the TTP, well we will have to get into it, we can't be a nation on its own, the reason the dollar is on top, is because everyone owns the US dollar., we are no longer a huge manufacturing country, we can't compete with global wages.

He is into trickle down and it doesn't work. It trickles on down to the poor. Darn he is likable, but lowering the top tax bracket is not something I can vote for. He seems to be the least
dangerous to me.

He supports the TPP.

Well he is not a religious fanatic, or at least he hides it. So he is for the TTP, well we will have to get into it, we can't be a nation on its own, the reason the dollar is on top, is because everyone owns the US dollar., we are no longer a huge manufacturing country, we can't compete with global wages.

He is into trickle down and it doesn't work. It trickles on down to the poor. Darn he is likable, but lowering the top tax bracket is not something I can vote for. He seems to be the least
dangerous to me.
his dad was a Letter Carrier.....he might just be ok in my book....

You know, out of all the GOP candidates, I think Kasich is the only one that knows how to behave like an adult. He actually talks about policy, his vision for this country, and if you didn't have the 2 kids on the other side, maybe we would have heard more about him, rather than the insults being lobbed by Trump and Cruz.

Kasich isn't crazy enough to represent the GOP

Kasich isn't crazy enough to represent the GOP

True, he seems rather level headed.:wink_2:

He supports the TPP.

dangerous to me.
The TPP is a corporate whore. It's not "free trade". Go read up on it. Almost seems deliberately unfair.
Our manufacturing is high as hell, it's the jobs that are bad. I guess I am trying to say our jobs getting replaced so we can all be dependent on the govt isn't an answer. Especially when more people are keeping their money off shore so they don't even pay taxes..
"Trickle down" is an establishment policy right or left. They just go about it in different ways.

He worked for Lehman Bros. when the crash happened. Earned 7 figures that year. Not much chance in the General election once that becomes common knowledge.

He worked for Lehman Bros. when the crash happened. Earned 7 figures that year. Not much chance in the General election once that becomes common knowledge.

He supports the TPP.

dangerous to me.
The TPP is a corporate whore. It's not "free trade". Go read up on it. Almost seems deliberately unfair.
Our manufacturing is high as hell, it's the jobs that are bad. I guess I am trying to say our jobs getting replaced so we can all be dependent on the govt isn't an answer. Especially when more people are keeping their money off shore so they don't even pay taxes..
"Trickle down" is an establishment policy right or left. They just go about it in different ways.

Yes I do agree, we need good jobs. I know when I read up on it awhile ago, it didn't sound good. When I realized that Mexico wages are less than 5 bucks a day, there Is no way those jobs are coming back. Putting surtax on carrier AC's will just fall back on the consumer in the US , Trumps plan. Trump is right thought, we need to overhaul our infrastructure, which will trickle down into the economy.

Forum List

Back