Kate Bush

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
This was me in 1985, Hounds of Love going constant on the ole headphones, only I'm not running from monsters. Kinda funny that a whole new generation has discovered the genius of Kate Bush, who recorded Wuthering Heights as a teen.

So who else is a fan? I will admit to loving her early works over her more recent. But I think that's standard.

1658213017198.png

This was me in 1985, Hounds of Love going constant on the ole headphones, only I'm not running from monsters. Kinda funny that a whole new generation has discovered the genius of Kate Bush, who recorded Wuthering Heights as a teen.

So who else is a fan? I will admit to loving her early works over her more recent. But I think that's standard.

View attachment 671746

Did you watch Stranger Things?

I got hooked.

I got hooked.
I'm refusing to watch the last part that dropped on July 1st because I don't want it to be over.

The soundtrack in all 4 seasons is another thing that added to it's appeal - '80s music, some of my favorites and a stroll down memory lane especially Twist of Fate by Olivia Newton John, Object of My Desire by Star Point and of course Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush.

I'm refusing to watch the last part that dropped on July 1st because I don't want it to be over.

The soundtrack in all 4 seasons is another thing that added to it's appeal - '80s music, some of my favorites and a stroll down memory lane especially Twist of Fate by Olivia Newton John, Object of My Desire by Star Point and of course Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush.

I think they’re making a final series, because the Upside Down has not gone away.

And the sad thing; they’re all grown up now.

I got hooked.

I just started it! I know, I'm so late to it. So bingeworthy. I have three episodes left to go in season 4, so yes I just watched the Max/Kate Bush scene. So well done, I had to rewind and watch again. Kate never allows her music to be used in things but made an exception for this. Glad she did!

I was blown away watching the first few episodes--like being in the 80s again. Every little detail: the clothes, the homes, the music. I am almost the exact same age as the characters so it's pretty wild.

Forum List

Back