Kate Steinle murderer found not guilty of murder.

Turning her death into a political point is a sin; the jury ruled. Can you turn off thee hate long enough to even think of her?

images
No[/QUOTE And you admit it, he death means nothing to the haters except a chance to blame an immigrant.

images

The jury decision was unanimous.

7 felony convictions
5 deportations
Ice had a hold placed on him and the city let him go anyway. The city is guilty of negligent homicide imo. I hope they pay DEARLY.

He deserves the death penalty.
Release him. Let Kate's father deal with him. I'll volunteer for his jury.

7 felony convictions
5 deportations
Ice had a hold placed on him and the city let him go anyway. The city is guilty of negligent homicide imo. I hope they pay DEARLY.

Well the trendy liberal leftist assholes are the ones who want to show the love , no h8 leave the border open, LET THEM IN, LET THEM IN.............. and as the Prez of France and Canada said " Get use to it" .....

This is going to happen all across the country wait until all of your kids get snagged up in this liberal bleeding heart bs .

So much for innocent until proven guilty or even innocent after proven innocent if you are on the Right-wing hate list.
He fucking admitted to shooting her.
Idiot
ACCIDENTALLY shooting her.
Lying scum POS
That is negligent homicide &/or involuntary manslaughter.
The only one lying here is YOU, to yourself.
But NOT murder.

So much for innocent until proven guilty or even innocent after proven innocent if you are on the Right-wing hate list.
He fucking admitted to shooting her.
Idiot
ACCIDENTALLY shooting her.
Lying scum POS
That is negligent homicide &/or involuntary manslaughter.
The only one lying here is YOU, to yourself.
But NOT murder.
Dead is dead you stupid fuck. HE KILLED HER

They will never get it until it happens to one of their loved ones. Fuck liberals and fuck California.

So what would happen if an American citizen shot a firearm he or she found on the sidewalk in San Francisco and happen to kill illegal aliens?

So what would happen if an American citizen shot a firearm who found on the sidewalk in San Francisco killed illegal aliens?

Why that mother fkr would get life........... Esp. if it were a patriot white boy who wore a cowboy hat =)

If I get drunk & drive, run over & kill someone, I will go to prison for vehicular manslaughter. EVEN IF I DIDN'T SEE THE PERSON I KILLED.

Here we have a fucking illegal who is held to no standard of equal justice under the law.

Fuck him
Fuck California
And ANYONE who defends this dastardly verdict.

7 felony convictions
5 deportations

I believe this guy had a Gov. weapon which is what he used.

As much respect as I have for the law, I must say this verdict is outrageous. Kate Steinle should be spinning in her grave right now. This is why you don't grant illegal immigrants constitutional rights. Not even due process. Now the precedent has been set. And unless I see evidence proving this illegal's innocence I will presume his guilt. I am not beyond being swayed, however.

Forum List

Back