Kate Steinle murderer found not guilty of murder.

I don't understand how they could convict him for felon in possession of a firearm if the story about him finding the gun in a towel and it going off by accident were true.

Either way, deport the roach back home.
He has already been deported five or six times. Build the fucking wall already!
Build That Wall just got louder, I am sure of that.

This is insane, just because the killer was not a citizen does not alter the traged
images
Just shut up.
You moron, the prosecution team fouled up.

No Murked, the VICTIM matters:

images
The time to mourn has passed. The time for justice was now.

Please just shut up

You alt right scum bags are going to have to accept we are country that goes by Rule of Law.

Step back.

As I said on the other thread...

Disappointing. But I was not on the jury and did not have the benefit of hearing all of the testimony and seeing all of the evidence. The burden of proof is on the prosecution and they must not have convinced the jury. :dunno:

I trust the jury system, even when the jurors are drawn from San Francisco..
As the brothas say: "Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!"

Would it be pure bs if this guy is let go, and hours later he kills someone else. Bank on it he's going to.

So what would happen if an American citizen shot a firearm he or she found on the sidewalk in San Francisco and happen to kill illegal aliens?
You mean one who stole the gun from a car of a BLM agent. Shot a woman, then kicked the gun into the bay? San Fran Fucking Cisco would give that AMERICAN life in prison. Thanks for asking.

Shot the ground and it ricocheted and hit the woman.

You have evidence he stole it? I didn't hear that come out of the trial.
I just heard it on Fox News. He found the gun in a car belonging to a BLM agent. It was’t given to him the fucker took it!

Sodom by the Bay is so faggoty, they let the bums fill the streets with their shit so the kids get used to the smell before they get molested at the bathhouse.

So what would happen if an American citizen shot a firearm he or she found on the sidewalk in San Francisco and happen to kill illegal aliens?
You mean one who stole the gun from a car of a BLM agent. Shot a woman, then kicked the gun into the bay? San Fran Fucking Cisco would give that AMERICAN life in prison. Thanks for asking.

I just heard it on Fox News. He found the gun in a car belonging to a BLM agent. It was’t given to him the fucker took it!

I wonder why Fox didn't include that in the article about the verdict. Strange.

You alt right scum bags are going to have to accept we are country that goes by Rule of Law.

Step back.

If by the "rule of law" you mean the United States Constitution, that doesn't give illegals and non-citizens the same right as American citizens.

The fucker should have been taken to the nearest tree and lynched. Without a trial.

I wonder why Fox didn't include that in the article about the verdict. Strange.
Anderson Cooper led tonight by accusing Donald Trump of being a Nazi.

Step back.

If by the "rule of law" you mean the United States Constitution, that doesn't give illegals and non-citizens the same right as American citizens.

The fucker should have been taken to the nearest tree and lynched. Without a trial.
Those who argued that in the fifties and sixties were jailed or killed in the seventies. That evil Rule of Man is gone, forever, sweet cheeks.

Forum List

Back