Kate Steinle murderer found not guilty of murder.

You alt right scum bags are going to have to accept we are country that goes by Rule of Law.

Step back.

If by the "rule of law" you mean the United States Constitution, that doesn't give illegals and non-citizens the same right as American citizens.

The fucker should have been taken to the nearest tree and lynched. Without a trial.
Damn straight.
It wouldn't hurt you two to research the subject so you don't look so ignorant..

The subject is a moot point since the fucker will most likely be dead within a month.

I'm starting a pool and taking bets. Step right up ladies and gentlemen.

You alt right scum bags are going to have to accept we are country that goes by Rule of Law.

Step back.
Lol. Look at you cheering the verdict. If we needed any proof you were a leftist, this post would be it.
Where did I cheer the verdict, little boy. The prosecution failed, not the system. Grow up.
That post of yours came off as boastful and uncaring. Something only someone who took a side in this issue would do.
Lost any respect I might of had left for Jake.

Step back.

If by the "rule of law" you mean the United States Constitution, that doesn't give illegals and non-citizens the same right as American citizens.

The fucker should have been taken to the nearest tree and lynched. Without a trial.
Those who argued that in the fifties and sixties were jailed or killed in the seventies. That evil Rule of Man is gone, forever, sweet cheeks.
Don't tell him that through the Supreme Court illegals and aliens are given Constitutional rights while in US custody and courts...

Then they had better keep him in custody. Something tells me that once he's free, he's a dead man walking. Even if he's sent back to Mexico.

Exactly, his only safety is in jail..this guy is going to be dead before Christmas..

Just more fuel to keep the Trump train rolling....

So you are good with an asshole who has been deported five times sneaking back into this country, stealing a 9mm weapon and shooting an American citizen? Then you are an asshole!

Step back.
Lol. Look at you cheering the verdict. If we needed any proof you were a leftist, this post would be it.
Where did I cheer the verdict, little boy. The prosecution failed, not the system. Grow up.
That post of yours came off as boastful and uncaring. Something only someone who took a side in this issue would do.
My post was dead on. We are a country of Rule of Law. What the alt right wants is immaterial. Grow up.

Step back.
You are a dick. This was a straight liberal jury freak decision. San Francisco is a fucking shit hole!
The prosecution failed, and your Rule by Man paradigm is long gone. Having said that, I would not live in SF either.
Give this to the piece of shit...

Always loved that video. But how do you "murder" a Vietcong?

All I saw was "self defense".

Step back.
I have none for the alt right, bush92, and that includes you. The prosecution failed, not the system.

Step back.
Who on earth needs proof? I put that asshat on ignore because he's a fraud. I don't talk to frauds

So what would happen if an American citizen shot a firearm he or she found on the sidewalk in San Francisco and happen to kill illegal aliens?
You mean one who stole the gun from a car of a BLM agent. Shot a woman, then kicked the gun into the bay? San Fran Fucking Cisco would give that AMERICAN life in prison. Thanks for asking.

Shot the ground and it ricocheted and hit the woman.

You have evidence he stole it? I didn't hear that come out of the trial.
I just heard it on Fox News. He found the gun in a car belonging to a BLM agent. It was’t given to him the fucker took it!

I wonder why Fox didn't include that in the article about the verdict. Strange.
Do not know but get back to me libtard when yew figure out why the Steinle family is suing the BLM.

You have the gonads to call me a libtard when I asked a simple question because I had just read the article and saw no mention that there was any evidence that he had taken the gun.

I can see your prescription of asshole pills is working as expected.

Step back.

Those who argued that in the fifties and sixties were jailed or killed in the seventies. That evil Rule of Man is gone, forever, sweet cheeks.
Don't tell him that through the Supreme Court illegals and aliens are given Constitutional rights while in US custody and courts...

Then they had better keep him in custody. Something tells me that once he's free, he's a dead man walking. Even if he's sent back to Mexico.
He'll, the liberal Californians will raise money for him, give him a new identity and fake birth certificate like Obama had.

M

Step back.
Who on earth needs proof? I put that asshat on ignore because he's a fraud. I don't talk to frauds
Murked, you have cleaned up your act some but not enough for me to associate with you.

Templar, you have not grown up at all.

You mean one who stole the gun from a car of a BLM agent. Shot a woman, then kicked the gun into the bay? San Fran Fucking Cisco would give that AMERICAN life in prison. Thanks for asking.

Shot the ground and it ricocheted and hit the woman.

You have evidence he stole it? I didn't hear that come out of the trial.
I just heard it on Fox News. He found the gun in a car belonging to a BLM agent. It was’t given to him the fucker took it!

I wonder why Fox didn't include that in the article about the verdict. Strange.
Do not know but get back to me libtard when yew figure out why the Steinle family is suing the BLM.

You have the gonads to call me a libtard when I asked a simple question because I had just read the article and saw no mention that there was any evidence that he had taken the gun.

I can see your prescription of asshole pills is working as expected.
Get back to me libtard when you have figured out why the Steinle family is suing the BLM. Or not.

The prosecution tried to prove it was murder, but they failed to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt...The act was more termed an accident than premeditated murder...He was twirling the gun on his finger, the gun fired, the bullet bounced off the pavement and hit the woman in the back....

Step back.
I have none for the alt right, bush92, and that includes you. The prosecution failed, not the system.
Obama immigration policy failed. Now a beautiful young woman is dead. Fuck you communist.

Step back.

He'll, the liberal Californians will raise money for him, give him a new identity and fake birth certificate like Obama had.
He's in prison again so it'll be a long time before he gets to play...

Step back.
My post was dead on. We are a country of Rule of Law. What the alt right wants is immaterial. Grow up.
Stop lying. If we were a country of rule of law Kate Steinle would still live and breathe. Say what you mean. We are a country of law only when it suits libtard agenda!

Forum List

Back