Kate Steinle murderer found not guilty of murder.

The prosecution tried to prove it was murder, but they failed to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt...The act was more termed an accident than premeditated murder...He was twirling the gun on his finger, the gun fired, the bullet bounced off the pavement and hit the woman in the back....

Well isn't that "involuntary manslaughter"? He wasn't even convicted of that.

You don't see how fucked up this is, do you? If you picked up a gun you claimed to have found on the sidewalk, and it went off, killing someone, you'd be put away for a lengthy period of time.

You alt right scum bags are going to have to accept we are country that goes by Rule of Law.

Step back.
Lol. Look at you cheering the verdict. If we needed any proof you were a leftist, this post would be it.
Where did I cheer the verdict, little boy. The prosecution failed, not the system. Grow up.
That post of yours came off as boastful and uncaring. Something only someone who took a side in this issue would do.
My post was dead on. We are a country of Rule of Law. What the alt right wants is immaterial. Grow up.
Stop lying. If we were a country of rule of law Kate Steinle would still live and breathe. Say what you mean. We are a country of law only when it suits libtard agenda!
Ewe don't have any idea of what the law is and how it operates. The prosecution screwed up.

M
You alt right scum bags are going to have to accept we are country that goes by Rule of Law.

Step back.
Lol. Look at you cheering the verdict. If we needed any proof you were a leftist, this post would be it.
Who on earth needs proof? I put that asshat on ignore because he's a fraud. I don't talk to frauds
Murked, you have cleaned up your act some but not enough for me to associate with you.

Templar, you have not grown up at all.
Lol, your standards are garbage. How dare you attempt to judge me.

Where did I cheer the verdict, little boy. The prosecution failed, not the system. Grow up.
That post of yours came off as boastful and uncaring. Something only someone who took a side in this issue would do.
My post was dead on. We are a country of Rule of Law. What the alt right wants is immaterial. Grow up.
Stop lying. If we were a country of rule of law Kate Steinle would still live and breathe. Say what you mean. We are a country of law only when it suits libtard agenda!
Ewe don't have any idea of what the law is and how it operates. The prosecution screwed up.
Fucking cop out response!

So you are good with an asshole who has been deported five times sneaking back into this country, stealing a 9mm weapon and shooting an American citizen? Then you are an asshole!
Where in the world did you come up with that? If you think there won't be a political backlash your nuts. This will add fuel to the fire that we need a wall, conservative judges and the best way to get that is to re elect Trump. Fuel for the Trump train...

The prosecution tried to prove it was murder, but they failed to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt...The act was more termed an accident than premeditated murder...He was twirling the gun on his finger, the gun fired, the bullet bounced off the pavement and hit the woman in the back....
And that is legally called involuntary manslaughter which he was also found not guilty of.

Absurd

M

Step back.
Who on earth needs proof? I put that asshat on ignore because he's a fraud. I don't talk to frauds
Murked, you have cleaned up your act some but not enough for me to associate with you. Templar, you have not grown up at all.
You judge yourself every time you post, TK. You are a walking joke. You need to grow up, get a job, and be responsible, instead of passing your opinion on others. Just the way it is.

Ewe really don't know, do you? The prosecution failed to convince the jury.

M

Step back.
Murked, you have cleaned up your act some but not enough for me to associate with you. Templar, you have not grown up at all.
You judge yourself every time you post, TK. You are a walking joke. You need to grow up, get a job, and be responsible, instead of passing your opinion on others. Just the way it is.
Last time I checked asshole this is a message board. He can talk whenever he wants!

While Zarate's immigration status is what brought the case into the national spotlight, jurors did not hear evidence about that, and it was not a factor in the trial.

After 12 days of testimony, dozens of witnesses and two days of closing arguments, the jury had to decide whether Steinle's death was the result of an act of murder or a tragic accident.

Earlier in the day, the bailiff and court clerk were seen entering the jury room with a small yellow evidence bag before retreating with it a few minutes later.

A source inside the courtroom confirmed that the jury asked to see the gun used to shoot Steinle. Zarate and his defense team maintained the argument that the suspect found the stolen weapon on the pier that day and it "just fired."

Kate Steinle’s accused killer found not guilty of murder

Shot the ground and it ricocheted and hit the woman.

You have evidence he stole it? I didn't hear that come out of the trial.
I just heard it on Fox News. He found the gun in a car belonging to a BLM agent. It was’t given to him the fucker took it!

I wonder why Fox didn't include that in the article about the verdict. Strange.
Do not know but get back to me libtard when yew figure out why the Steinle family is suing the BLM.

You have the gonads to call me a libtard when I asked a simple question because I had just read the article and saw no mention that there was any evidence that he had taken the gun.

I can see your prescription of asshole pills is working as expected.
Get back to me libtard when you have figured out why the Steinle family is suing the BLM. Or not.

If the car was unlocked, as it was alleged, they could be suing for negligence, and that has nothing to do whether the illegal found it or was the one who stole it.

Is that clear enough for your apparently tiny little mind to process?

You started being the asshole and I am merely accommodating you, dumb ass!

M

Step back.

Let's just say this: The next time some POS illegally enters this country and decides to murder someone, I just hope that it's someone you love: Maybe a friend, a family member.

Maybe then you'll have a clue as to what is happening in this country.

Ewe really don't know, do you? The prosecution failed to convince the jury.
That’s why I said motherfucking Californians. They were just that fucking stupid with the OJ verdict!

Ewe really don't know, do you? The prosecution failed to convince the jury
A jury pulled from the liberal streets of San Francisco? all this proves is if you are a law abiding tax paying citizen of that sanctuary city you are less safe.

M
Last time I checked asshole this is a message board. He can talk whenever he wants!
Ewe need to back up. Show where I said he cannot talk here. He needs to grow up. Apparently you do as well, even though you are on SS.

Well isn't that "involuntary manslaughter"? He wasn't even convicted of that.

You don't see how fucked up this is, do you? If you picked up a gun you claimed to have found on the sidewalk, and it went off, killing someone, you'd be put away for a lengthy period of time.

Was he charged with that? If not, that is the prosecution's fault for overcharging.

The jury decision was unanimous.

7 felony convictions
5 deportations
Ice had a hold placed on him and the city let him go anyway. The city is guilty of negligent homicide imo. I hope they pay DEARLY.

He deserves the death penalty.

Here was the asshole’s defense! “I was at the pier, I took a sleeping pill and I found this gun picked it up and it just fired.

This is a 5 time felon who is very familiar with firearms!

And the SF fags let him go!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I just heard it on Fox News. He found the gun in a car belonging to a BLM agent. It was’t given to him the fucker took it!

I wonder why Fox didn't include that in the article about the verdict. Strange.
Do not know but get back to me libtard when yew figure out why the Steinle family is suing the BLM.

You have the gonads to call me a libtard when I asked a simple question because I had just read the article and saw no mention that there was any evidence that he had taken the gun.

I can see your prescription of asshole pills is working as expected.
Get back to me libtard when you have figured out why the Steinle family is suing the BLM. Or not.

If the car was unlocked, as it was alleged, they could be suing for negligence, and that has nothing to do whether the illegal found it or was the one who stole it.

Is that clear enough for your apparently tiny little mind to process?

You started being the asshole and I am merely accommodating you, dumb ass!
Horseshit. He changed his story three times, he lied about his name, he broke into the country five times and he tried to get rid of the gun by kicking it into the bay! And, ewe believe him! That makes you the dumbass.

So you are good with an asshole who has been deported five times sneaking back into this country, stealing a 9mm weapon and shooting an American citizen? Then you are an asshole!
Where in the world did you come up with that? If you think there won't be a political backlash your nuts. This will add fuel to the fire that we need a wall, conservative judges and the best way to get that is to re elect Trump. Fuel for the Trump train...

Apparently Willowtree has lost all sense in his rage and needs to go take a cold shower.

Forum List

Back