Kate Steinle murderer found not guilty of murder.

The jury decision was unanimous.

7 felony convictions
5 deportations
Ice had a hold placed on him and the city let him go anyway. The city is guilty of negligent homicide imo. I hope they pay DEARLY.

He deserves the death penalty.
Freak accidents are the city's fault? I thought it would be God's fault since it's God's will...

You alt right scum bags are going to have to accept we are country that goes by Rule of Law.

Step back.

If by the "rule of law" you mean the United States Constitution, that doesn't give illegals and non-citizens the same right as American citizens.

The fucker should have been taken to the nearest tree and lynched. Without a trial.
Damn straight.

You alt right scum bags are going to have to accept we are country that goes by Rule of Law.

Step back.

If by the "rule of law" you mean the United States Constitution, that doesn't give illegals and non-citizens the same right as American citizens.

The fucker should have been taken to the nearest tree and lynched. Without a trial.
Those who argued that in the fifties and sixties were jailed or killed in the seventies. That evil Rule of Man is gone, forever, sweet cheeks.
Don't tell him that through the Supreme Court illegals and aliens are given Constitutional rights while in US custody and courts...

So what would happen if an American citizen shot a firearm he or she found on the sidewalk in San Francisco and happen to kill illegal aliens?
You mean one who stole the gun from a car of a BLM agent. Shot a woman, then kicked the gun into the bay? San Fran Fucking Cisco would give that AMERICAN life in prison. Thanks for asking.

Shot the ground and it ricocheted and hit the woman.

You have evidence he stole it? I didn't hear that come out of the trial.
I just heard it on Fox News. He found the gun in a car belonging to a BLM agent. It was’t given to him the fucker took it!

imagine that criminals breaking the law

Step back.

Damn straight.
It wouldn't hurt you two to research the subject so you don't look so ignorant..

This is insane, just because the killer was not a citizen does not alter the traged
images
Just shut up.
You moron, the prosecution team fouled up.

Step back.

Those who argued that in the fifties and sixties were jailed or killed in the seventies. That evil Rule of Man is gone, forever, sweet cheeks.
Don't tell him that through the Supreme Court illegals and aliens are given Constitutional rights while in US custody and courts...

Then they had better keep him in custody. Something tells me that once he's free, he's a dead man walking. Even if he's sent back to Mexico.

Step back.
Lol. Look at you cheering the verdict. If we needed any proof you were a leftist, this post would be it.
Where did I cheer the verdict, little boy. The prosecution failed, not the system. Grow up.
That post of yours came off as boastful and uncaring. Something only someone who took a side in this issue would do.

Step back.
You are a dick. This was a straight liberal jury freak decision. San Francisco is a fucking shit hole!
The prosecution failed, and your Rule by Man paradigm is long gone. Having said that, I would not live in SF either.
Lawyers fuck up our nation. They are not heroes of the Constitution, just greedy, money grubbing, sue happy, bastards!

So what would happen if an American citizen shot a firearm he or she found on the sidewalk in San Francisco and happen to kill illegal aliens?
You mean one who stole the gun from a car of a BLM agent. Shot a woman, then kicked the gun into the bay? San Fran Fucking Cisco would give that AMERICAN life in prison. Thanks for asking.

Shot the ground and it ricocheted and hit the woman.

You have evidence he stole it? I didn't hear that come out of the trial.
I just heard it on Fox News. He found the gun in a car belonging to a BLM agent. It was’t given to him the fucker took it!

I wonder why Fox didn't include that in the article about the verdict. Strange.
Do not know but get back to me libtard when yew figure out why the Steinle family is suing the BLM.

Forum List

Back