Kate Steinle murderer found not guilty of murder.

Trump will ram this up the Moon Bat asses. He will get his wall and few million more votes.

The queer Moon Bat jury in that filthy ass sanctuary city fucked up real bad.

So you are good with an asshole who has been deported five times sneaking back into this country, stealing a 9mm weapon and shooting an American citizen? Then you are an asshole!
Where in the world did you come up with that? If you think there won't be a political backlash your nuts. This will add fuel to the fire that we need a wall, conservative judges and the best way to get that is to re elect Trump. Fuel for the Trump train...

Apparently Willowtree has lost all sense in his rage and needs to go take a cold shower.
Translation. I stopped you cold in yer tracks. You have no answers except that you believe a seven time felon who broke into the country five times, stole a gun. Tried to kick it into the bay after killing an American woman. Yep. You are a libtard.

Please quote where I said any of that treasure trove of bullshit you just posted! You have done nothing but lie about me since this thread started. Why are you being such a jackass?

M
Who on earth needs proof? I put that asshat on ignore because he's a fraud. I don't talk to frauds
Murked, you have cleaned up your act some but not enough for me to associate with you. Templar, you have not grown up at all.
Lol, your standards are garbage. How dare you attempt to judge me.
You judge yourself every time you post, TK. You are a walking joke. You need to grow up, get a job, and be responsible, instead of passing your opinion on others. Just the way it is.
Lol Jake, at least I can walk and stand upright. You spend most of your time on your knees.
You are now reduced to taunts. You have learned nothing here worthwhile since you joined. :)
Don't mention his low scale job as a caterer..

Here's is what I heard. He was charged with many crimes. Found not guilty on all but illegal possession of a firearm? Despite Moon saying he will be in prison......uh not likely. Maybe 1.5 yrs max, credit for time served he will be out now.

Note: he is reported a 2nd grade ED level, completed. deported? They SF don't comply.

Last edited:
So you are good with an asshole who has been deported five times sneaking back into this country, stealing a 9mm weapon and shooting an American citizen? Then you are an asshole!
Where in the world did you come up with that? If you think there won't be a political backlash your nuts. This will add fuel to the fire that we need a wall, conservative judges and the best way to get that is to re elect Trump. Fuel for the Trump train...

Apparently Willowtree has lost all sense in his rage and needs to go take a cold shower.
Translation. I stopped you cold in yer tracks. You have no answers except that you believe a seven time felon who broke into the country five times, stole a gun. Tried to kick it into the bay after killing an American woman. Yep. You are a libtard.

Please quote where I said any of that treasure trove of bullshit you just posted! You have done nothing but lie about me since this thread started. Why are you being such a jackass?
Willow is a cashier at a drug store chain.. I think she found the stash...

M
Murked, you have cleaned up your act some but not enough for me to associate with you. Templar, you have not grown up at all.
You judge yourself every time you post, TK. You are a walking joke. You need to grow up, get a job, and be responsible, instead of passing your opinion on others. Just the way it is.
Lol Jake, at least I can walk and stand upright. You spend most of your time on your knees.
You are now reduced to taunts. You have learned nothing here worthwhile since you joined. :)
If TK is actually working and holding down a job, that is better than some years ago. That's good!

Illegal aliens are already behind most of the hit-and-run accidents in San Francisco. Now they can shoot-and-run?

The Earthquake can't come soon enough.

Fuck San Francisco.

Fuck all the communist scum who lives there!

Earthquake? I'm leaning more toward the North Koreans. Someone should paint a big target on the pavement in downtown SF.

...checking garage for paint and a brush...

If TK is actually working and holding down a job, that is better than some years ago. That's good!
They finally gave me my operation and I got to go back to work in July..He could move down here and get a real job...

So much for innocent until proven guilty or even innocent after proven innocent if you are on the Right-wing hate list.
He fucking admitted to shooting her.
Idiot
ACCIDENTALLY shooting her.
Lying scum POS
That is negligent homicide &/or involuntary manslaughter.
The only one lying here is YOU, to yourself.
But NOT murder.
Dead is dead you stupid fuck. HE KILLED HER
ACCIDENTALLY, you worthless POS.

The prosecution tried to prove it was murder, but they failed to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt...The act was more termed an accident than premeditated murder...He was twirling the gun on his finger, the gun fired, the bullet bounced off the pavement and hit the woman in the back....

Well isn't that "involuntary manslaughter"? He wasn't even convicted of that.

You don't see how fucked up this is, do you? If you picked up a gun you claimed to have found on the sidewalk, and it went off, killing someone, you'd be put away for a lengthy period of time.

Was he charged with that? If not, that is the prosecution's fault for overcharging.
He was found guilty of felon in possession of a firearm...Which sends him back to prison...or deportation....
Fat lot of good deportation does right moonglow?

Forum List

Back