Kate Steinle murderer found not guilty of murder.

ACCIDENTALLY shooting her.
Lying scum POS
That is negligent homicide &/or involuntary manslaughter.
The only one lying here is YOU, to yourself.
But NOT murder.
Dead is dead you stupid fuck. HE KILLED HER
ACCIDENTALLY, you worthless POS.
Your excuse of this travesty of justice has earned you a spot next to fake jake at the dumbfucks table (aka ignore)

Bye & good riddance

Same here. I don't care to hear what that scumbag troll has to say.

Illegal aliens are already behind most of the hit-and-run accidents in San Francisco. Now they can shoot-and-run?
They are just trying to assimilate..
Mexico is the murder capital of the world, buddy. He isn't assimilating, he's culturally enriching us.
The US enjoys a hearty murder also, look at revenues for murder movies...
If we got rid of the blacks and Mexicans, it'd go down dramatically. Even the white murder rate would go down because they include mexicans/mestizos as part of the white demographic in their stats.
Ever hear of the Caucasian race?
Yes. And?

Mexico is the murder capital of the world, buddy. He isn't assimilating, he's culturally enriching us.
If we got rid of the blacks and Mexicans, it'd go down dramatically. Even the white murder rate would go down because they include mexicans/mestizos as part of the white demographic in their stats.
Ever hear of the Caucasian race?
Yes. And?
Damned Indo Europeans...

But NOT murder.
Your excuse of this travesty of justice has earned you a spot next to fake jake at the dumbfucks table (aka ignore)

Bye & good riddance

Same here. I don't care to hear what that scumbag troll has to say.

Yeah I went 2 years without using my ignore list after I purged it...just ignored him. Again.

As soon as the defense laid down the sob story about him having a second grade level education, the case was closed. We all know how libtards are...
No, please inform us about ourselves since you know more about it than we do....Please elaborate....
You're a bunch of bleeding heart pussies who are soft on criminals.

If you accidentally killed someone, you'd get a lengthy stay in the ass-pound prison.

Not necessarily true at all.

And the jury did not find cause to convict him of involuntary manslaughter, a conviction for which means that it is shown beyond any reasonable doubt that the perpetrator acted with criminal negligence or recklessness, resulting in a homicide.

You don't see a previously convicted felon having a firearm in his hand as being "criminal negligence or recklessness"?

What kind of a fucking moron are you? Gawd, the stupidity of you leftards is staggering. Do me a favor: Go punch yourself in the face until you pass out and get back to me tomorrow, if you're not on my ignore list.

You don't see a previously convicted felon having a firearm in his hand as being "criminal negligence or recklessness"?

Correct, it is not necessarily criminal recklessness or negligence. That's just a simple reality of legal code, though a prosecutor can attempt top prove that it is one of those things. Also, there is the possibility that being convicted of that lesser charge wasn't actually an option for the jury; you would have to sift through the details of the case.

Apparently, the jurors were not convinced that the shooting was intentional. Thus, acquittal.

If you accidentally killed someone, you'd get a lengthy stay in the ass-pound prison.

Not necessarily true at all.

And the jury did not find cause to convict him of involuntary manslaughter, a conviction for which means that it is shown beyond any reasonable doubt that the perpetrator acted with criminal negligence or recklessness, resulting in a homicide.

What kind of a fucking moron are you? Gawd, the stupidity of you leftards is staggering. Do me a favor: Go punch yourself in the face until you pass out and get back to me tomorrow, if you're not on my ignore list.
The time for discussion with these pieces of human debris has been over for awhile now.

ACCIDENTALLY shooting her.
Lying scum POS
But NOT murder.

So why wasn't he convicted of involuntary manslaughter? If you accidentally killed someone, you'd get a lengthy stay in the ass-pound prison.
As I have said, the prosecution failed in its job, for the seventh or eight time. They did charge him properly.

This is new: The San Fran Chronicle headline is, "Mexican man found not guilty in pier killing." Wow, not "California man."

She would still be alive if we had a wall.

During wall construction, when builders hit Arizona, they need to take a dog-leg turn & take it up and around California.

Kate Steinle's killer Jose Ines Garcia Zarate had been deported FIVE times. San Fran sheriff had released him from jail despite a federal immigration detention request.

Illegal aliens are already behind most of the hit-and-run accidents in San Francisco. Now they can shoot-and-run?

The inner city shitheads, illegals and druggies are the ones doing most of the killings. If you are an Illegal in Queer City and shoot a White girl with a stolen gun then you have nothing to worry about.
Only if the prosecution tries to do murder one with a situation that is clearly manslaughter....They should change the name to humanslaughter to include females...

The illegals sonofabitch shot that White girl with a stolen firearm. The queers on the jury let the sonofabitch off because they didn't have the moral courage to do the right thing in that filthy ass politically correct sancuary city. Disgusting, isn't it?

Trump will shove this up the Libtards asses. It will be his mantra for the next couple of months. Funding for the wall will pass and he will get tougher on these cities that refuse to abide by Federal laws.

One filthy murderous Mexican got off free but many more will pay for it.

Correct, it is not necessarily criminal recklessness or negligence. That's just a simple reality of legal code, though a prosecutor can attempt top prove that it is one of those things. Also, there is the possibility that being convicted of that lesser charge wasn't actually an option for the jury; you would have to sift through the details of the case.

Apparently, the jurors were not convinced that the shooting was intentional. Thus, acquittal.

And you're ok with this?

Forum List

Back