Kate Steinle murderer found not guilty of murder.

The jury decision was unanimous.

7 felony convictions
5 deportations
Ice had a hold placed on him and the city let him go anyway. The city is guilty of negligent homicide imo. I hope they pay DEARLY.

He deserves the death penalty.

Another accidental shooting. Thanks gun culture. These things wouldn't happen if guns weren't everywhere.

Stop with the idiocy. The pistol belonged to an employee of the government. Are you saying the police shouldn't have firearms?

I'm saying hundreds die in accidental shootings each year that the right has no problem ignoring. This one is no different.

Turning her death into a political point is a sin; the jury ruled. Can you turn off thee hate long enough to even think of her?

images

She was murdered by an illegal alien who was declared above the law due to the racism that defines California.

7 felony convictions
5 deportations
Ice had a hold placed on him and the city let him go anyway. The city is guilty of negligent homicide imo. I hope they pay DEARLY.

Another accidental shooting. Thanks gun culture. These things wouldn't happen if guns weren't everywhere.
Guns don't go off by themselves.

But they do go off accidently quite often. Just ignore this one like you ignore all the other accidental death.

A firearm has never gone off "accidentally" by itself. There's always some idiot with his finger on the trigger. I have something like 50 firearms last I counted, and not a single one has ever fired unless I pulled the trigger.

I'm sorry Kate Steinle. I'm so sorry Steinle family.

Your government let you down. Your country let you down.

I'm so very sorry.

Turning her death into a political point is a sin; the jury ruled. Can you turn off thee hate long enough to even think of her?

images

No.

I absolutely hate the venemous ideological thugs that have reduced white people to chattel.

A reckoning is coming, I gaurrantee you that.

Where in the world did you come up with that? If you think there won't be a political backlash your nuts. This will add fuel to the fire that we need a wall, conservative judges and the best way to get that is to re elect Trump. Fuel for the Trump train...

Apparently Willowtree has lost all sense in his rage and needs to go take a cold shower.
Translation. I stopped you cold in yer tracks. You have no answers except that you believe a seven time felon who broke into the country five times, stole a gun. Tried to kick it into the bay after killing an American woman. Yep. You are a libtard.

Please quote where I said any of that treasure trove of bullshit you just posted! You have done nothing but lie about me since this thread started. Why are you being such a jackass?
Straighten me out then. Stare your case! Make it crystal clear

How does one "stare" their case?

I asked a fucking question and you answered it! Thank you!

He was found not guilty of murder probably because there was no intent to murder her. That sucks!

I knew this was a possibility as soon as I learned the bullet ricocheted before striking her. Too bad the prosecution did not take that into account and drop the murder charge.

Is the illegal guilty of murder? No. He was acquitted.

Is he guilty of something else? Damn straight, but they didn't charge him with that, so he walks.

At least they got him on something! Thank God!
It is a case of over prosecution due to political pressure from the conservative media

Facts did not support the charge

A Steve McGarrett Breaking Update!

This sends a signal to illegal aliens that it's okay to commit White Genocide in sanctuary cities and not be punished.

Where in the world did you come up with that? If you think there won't be a political backlash your nuts. This will add fuel to the fire that we need a wall, conservative judges and the best way to get that is to re elect Trump. Fuel for the Trump train...

Apparently Willowtree has lost all sense in his rage and needs to go take a cold shower.
Translation. I stopped you cold in yer tracks. You have no answers except that you believe a seven time felon who broke into the country five times, stole a gun. Tried to kick it into the bay after killing an American woman. Yep. You are a libtard.

Please quote where I said any of that treasure trove of bullshit you just posted! You have done nothing but lie about me since this thread started. Why are you being such a jackass?
Straighten me out then. Stare your case! Make it crystal clear

How does one "stare" their case?

I asked a fucking question and you answered it! Thank you!

He was found not guilty of murder probably because there was no intent to murder her. That sucks!

I knew this was a possibility as soon as I learned the bullet ricocheted before striking her. Too bad the prosecution did not take that into account and drop the murder charge.

Is the illegal guilty of murder? No. He was acquitted.

Is he guilty of something else? Damn straight, but they didn't charge him with that, so he walks.

At least they got him on something! Thank God!
Thanks for pointing out my spelling error. I bet you think OJ was innocent too. Or that lying asshole who killed her baby and stuffed her body in the trunk. Casey Anthony! Yep, that’s why we call you libtards.

7 felony convictions
5 deportations

Guns don't go off by themselves.

But they do go off accidently quite often. Just ignore this one like you ignore all the other accidental death.

A firearm has never gone off "accidentally" by itself. There's always some idiot with his finger on the trigger.

And it happens hundreds of times each year with the right ignoring it. This should be no different.

images

No.

I absolutely hate the venemous ideological thugs that have reduced white people to chattel.

haha, yeah RIGHT, you lazy little sissy. No, you will not be taking part in any revolution... you will sit there and continue to stroke yourself in the warm glow of your monitor.

Mexico is the murder capital of the world, buddy. He isn't assimilating, he's culturally enriching us.
The US enjoys a hearty murder also, look at revenues for murder movies...

The inner city shitheads, illegals and druggies are the ones doing most of the killings. If you are an Illegal in Queer City and shoot a White girl with a stolen gun then you have nothing to worry about.
Only if the prosecution tries to do murder one with a situation that is clearly manslaughter....They should change the name to humanslaughter to include females...

The illegals sonofabitch shot that White girl with a stolen firearm. The queers on the jury let the sonofabitch off because they didn't have the moral courage to do the right thing in that filthy ass politically correct sancuary city. Disgusting, isn't it?

Trump will shove this up the Libtards asses. It will be his mantra for the next couple of months. Funding for the wall will pass and he will get tougher on these cities that refuse to abide by Federal laws.

One filthy murderous Mexican got off free but many more will pay for it.
I think 2018 and 2020 are locked up too!
The Trump version of events was proven to be wrong

Sanctuary City San Fransisco Killed Kate Steinle

That San Francisco jury lives in a different America than I do.

In my America, you can't be here illegally.

In my America, there are no sanctuary cities.

In my America, you can't kill an American citizen and go free.

I'm surprised that San Francisco jury didn't give him his citizenship too.

Not my America.

images

No.

haha, yeah RIGHT, you lazy little sissy. No, you will not be taking part in any revolution... you will sit there and continue to stroke yourself in the warm glow of your monitor.

Enjoy being on my ignore list with the other shitheads, loser.

I'm saying hundreds die in accidental shootings each year that the right has no problem ignoring. This one is no different
The politics and the illegal alien coddling in San Francisco and California has caused this. For you too try and equate this to an accidental shooting is absurd. Was it an accident that he was here in the first place or was it a crime that he was here?

Sanctuary City San Fransisco Killed Kate Steinle

That San Francisco jury lives in a different America than I do.

In my America, you can't be here illegally.

In my America, there are no sanctuary cities.

In my America, you can't kill an American citizen and go free.

I'm surprised that San Francisco jury didn't give him his citizenship too.

Not my America.

In my America he was given a fair trial.

Forum List

Back