Kate Steinle murderer found not guilty of murder.

Those California motherfuckers!
California is the most fucked up state we have. It’s unbelievable how fucked up they are.

How soon can we give that pile of shit back to Mexico?

Not before they stop funding the white trash of Virginia, else where will you guys get your Mountain Dew and meth? That's not a joke Cletus, check the numbers.
Virginia is a blue state, of course they're white trash.

They are just trying to assimilate..
Mexico is the murder capital of the world, buddy. He isn't assimilating, he's culturally enriching us.
The US enjoys a hearty murder also, look at revenues for murder movies...

The inner city shitheads, illegals and druggies are the ones doing most of the killings. If you are an Illegal in Queer City and shoot a White girl with a stolen gun then you have nothing to worry about.
Only if the prosecution tries to do murder one with a situation that is clearly manslaughter....They should change the name to humanslaughter to include females...

The illegals sonofabitch shot that White girl with a stolen firearm. The queers on the jury let the sonofabitch off because they didn't have the moral courage to do the right thing in that filthy ass politically correct sancuary city. Disgusting, isn't it?

Trump will shove this up the Libtards asses. It will be his mantra for the next couple of months. Funding for the wall will pass and he will get tougher on these cities that refuse to abide by Federal laws.

One filthy murderous Mexican got off free but many more will pay for it.
He might have bathed that day...

This is insane, just because the killer was not a citizen does not alter the traged
images

1. If the government did its god damned job she would be alive.

2. The jury was looking at a minimum manslaughter conviction and still just ignored all of that to declare this piece of shit innocent?

Fuck California, fuck all these god damned illegal wetback defending traitorous morons and fuck the entire legal profess for falling on its ass yet again to benefit leftist shit bags.

I'm saying hundreds die in accidental shootings each year that the right has no problem ignoring. This one is no different
The politics and the illegal alien coddling in San Francisco and California has caused this. For you too try and equate this to an accidental shooting is absurd. Was it an accident that he was here in the first place or was it a crime that he was here?

The bullet ricocheted before hitting her. Sounds like an accident to me. If it was a white male gun owner you'd be saying let him go free it was an accident.

California is the most fucked up state we have. It’s unbelievable how fucked up they are.

Not before they stop funding the white trash of Virginia, else where will you guys get your Mountain Dew and meth? That's not a joke Cletus, check the numbers.

I am proud to be white trash and thank God I am not a brain dead liberal idiot.

Chaos is coming to this country sooner rather than later.

Actually, it just recently turned to a blue State. And, as one would expect, the amount of federal dollars (net) it takes in has been steadily decreasing ever since.

Kinda fell on your face there, Herr Fuckface.

A Steve McGarrett Breaking Update

Secret Service agent on Hannity just said that the weapon was a Sig Sauer and it's impossible for it to discharge when you step on it, like Kate's murderer said he did.

This was political. It is supposed to be a slap at Trump.

Which makes this even more outrageous as it demonstates the lefts complete absence of any moral guidelines what so ever.

Kates poor family is to pay the price for liberal political shenanigans?

Fuck ever god damend one of them

Actually, it just recently turned to a blue State. And, as one would expect, the amount of federal dollars (net) it takes in has been steadily decreasing ever since.

As I said, cock gobbler....Virginia is a blue state full of white trash.

ACCIDENTALLY shooting her.
Lying scum POS
That is negligent homicide &/or involuntary manslaughter.
The only one lying here is YOU, to yourself.
But NOT murder.
Dead is dead you stupid fuck. HE KILLED HER
ACCIDENTALLY, you worthless POS.
Your excuse of this travesty of justice has earned you a spot next to fake jake at the dumbfucks table (aka ignore)

Bye & good riddance
COWARD!

I'm saying hundreds die in accidental shootings each year that the right has no problem ignoring. This one is no different
The politics and the illegal alien coddling in San Francisco and California has caused this. For you too try and equate this to an accidental shooting is absurd. Was it an accident that he was here in the first place or was it a crime that he was here?
Politics caused the case to be over prosecuted

The facts did not match the charges......Trump was wrong

As I said, cock gobbler....Virginia is a blue state full of white trash.
You say that like its a bad thing.

The bullet ricocheted before hitting her. Sounds like an accident to me. If it was a white male gun owner you'd be saying let him go free it was an accident
No I would not...he should have received a verdict that would of punished his actions and he didn't. He gets to walk. We don't even know if he will be deported. How you can argue that this was justice served is a mystery to me.

Forum List

Back