Kate Steinle murderer found not guilty of murder.

Translation. I stopped you cold in yer tracks. You have no answers except that you believe a seven time felon who broke into the country five times, stole a gun. Tried to kick it into the bay after killing an American woman. Yep. You are a libtard.

Please quote where I said any of that treasure trove of bullshit you just posted! You have done nothing but lie about me since this thread started. Why are you being such a jackass?
Straighten me out then. Stare your case! Make it crystal clear

How does one "stare" their case?

I asked a fucking question and you answered it! Thank you!

He was found not guilty of murder probably because there was no intent to murder her. That sucks!

I knew this was a possibility as soon as I learned the bullet ricocheted before striking her. Too bad the prosecution did not take that into account and drop the murder charge.

Is the illegal guilty of murder? No. He was acquitted.

Is he guilty of something else? Damn straight, but they didn't charge him with that, so he walks.

At least they got him on something! Thank God!
Thanks for pointing out my spelling error. I bet you think OJ was innocent too. Or that lying asshole who killed her baby and stuffed her body in the trunk. Casey Anthony! Yep, that’s why we call you libtards.

Go to bed. You're drunk or on something else.

Oh, yeah, cuz the otsifer has spoken!

lol

Virginia is a blue state, of course they're white trash.

Actually, it just recently turned to a blue State. And, as one would expect, the amount of federal dollars (net) it takes in has been steadily decreasing ever since.

Kinda fell on your face there, Herr Fuckface.
As I said, cock gobbler....Virginia is a blue state full of white trash.

Just less full, since it became a blue State. And all the white trash like you votes red.
I'm sorry to break it to you, but I am not white trash. I'm not even 100% white.

Oh, your spot on impression fooled me, Herr Mutt.
So I'm the racist Nazi, but you're the one throwing racial slurs around?

Hypocrite much, faggot?

So much for innocent until proven guilty or even innocent after proven innocent if you are on the Right-wing hate list.
So he didn't murder her?
No he didn't MURDER her, it was an accidental death.
Ewe believed him? Really?
The jury unanimously did
Just like OJ and Casey Anthony. All are miscarriages of justice. I bet Pelosi and Feinstein are backslapping each other tonight.

Trump and the conservative media were wrong

They misrepresented the case

No, accidentally equals an accident without intent
If I break the law by drinking and driving and I cause an accident and kill someone I can go to prison under manslaughter convictions and in some states murder.
But this guy can break the law by sneaking into our nation carrying an illegal gun that kills someone and that's just an accident? go on about your way now?
If I hear that the bullet ricocheted one more time I'm going to blow it. I don't care if he was a bad shot he killed a young women.
And for you libs to come here and talk legalese makes me sick. And shows me why Trump won!

Actually, it just recently turned to a blue State. And, as one would expect, the amount of federal dollars (net) it takes in has been steadily decreasing ever since.

Kinda fell on your face there, Herr Fuckface.

Just less full, since it became a blue State. And all the white trash like you votes red.
I'm sorry to break it to you, but I am not white trash. I'm not even 100% white.

Hypocrite much, faggot?

Yes you're the idiot Nazi. Mutt is a slur? I'm a proud mutt. Doesn't bother me.

As I said on the other thread...

Disappointing. But I was not on the jury and did not have the benefit of hearing all of the testimony and seeing all of the evidence. The burden of proof is on the prosecution and they must not have convinced the jury. :dunno:

I trust the jury system, even when the jurors are drawn from San Francisco..
Then you are a fool if you trust a nonwhite jury to provide justice.

Remember how all the black people cheered when OJ was pronounced innocent?

this is the wetbacks version of the OJ trial.

No, accidentally equals an accident without intent
If I break the law by drinking and driving and I cause an accident and kill someone I can go to prison under manslaughter convictions and in some states murder.
But this guy can break the law by sneaking into our nation carrying an illegal gun that kills someone and that's just an accident? go on about your way now?
If I hear that the bullet ricocheted one more time I'm going to blow it. I don't care if he was a bad shot he killed a young women.
And for you libs to come here and talk legalese makes me sick. And shows me why Trump won!

You can also be convicted of that and not go to prison at all. You can also be acquitted of involutary manslaughter in that case.

As the courts fail, vigilantism will re-appear.
Feel free to begin.

Merely stating the obvious. I don't favor vigilantism.

Were it my call, I would federalize the National Guard and send them into these self-proclaimed Sanctuary regions and cities in those states that have them, and enforce federal immigration law. Any interference from state or local government personnel would result in arrest and federal charges.

And don't give me any shit about Posse Comitatus. This is not a police action, but a matter of national security, well within the Constitutional authority granted the federal government.

The jury decision was unanimous.

7 felony convictions
5 deportations
Ice had a hold placed on him and the city let him go anyway. The city is guilty of negligent homicide imo. I hope they pay DEARLY.

He deserves the death penalty.

What were Jose Ines Garcia Zarate 7 felony convictions?

Were they violent felonies that should have triggered a 3 strikes life in prison.

\

Trump and the conservative media were wrong

They misrepresented the case

What are they wrong about shitflinger? Wrong that white lives matter? Wrong that American lives matter?

Illegals are too important to the cause to be held responsible for their acts. You have a country to overthrown you can't be bothered with the murder of some white woman...

Translation. I stopped you cold in yer tracks. You have no answers except that you believe a seven time felon who broke into the country five times, stole a gun. Tried to kick it into the bay after killing an American woman. Yep. You are a libtard.

Please quote where I said any of that treasure trove of bullshit you just posted! You have done nothing but lie about me since this thread started. Why are you being such a jackass?
Straighten me out then. Stare your case! Make it crystal clear

How does one "stare" their case?

I asked a fucking question and you answered it! Thank you!

He was found not guilty of murder probably because there was no intent to murder her. That sucks!

I knew this was a possibility as soon as I learned the bullet ricocheted before striking her. Too bad the prosecution did not take that into account and drop the murder charge.

Is the illegal guilty of murder? No. He was acquitted.

Is he guilty of something else? Damn straight, but they didn't charge him with that, so he walks.

At least they got him on something! Thank God!
Thanks for pointing out my spelling error. I bet you think OJ was innocent too. Or that lying asshole who killed her baby and stuffed her body in the trunk. Casey Anthony! Yep, that’s why we call you libtards.

Go to bed. You're drunk or on something else.
How about you go fuck yourself cause no one else will.

M
Who on earth needs proof? I put that asshat on ignore because he's a fraud. I don't talk to frauds
Murked, you have cleaned up your act some but not enough for me to associate with you. Templar, you have not grown up at all.
Lol, your standards are garbage. How dare you attempt to judge me.
You judge yourself every time you post, TK. You are a walking joke. You need to grow up, get a job, and be responsible, instead of passing your opinion on others. Just the way it is.

Let's just say this: The next time some POS illegally enters this country and decides to murder someone, I just hope that it's someone you love: Maybe a friend, a family member. Maybe then you'll have a clue as to what is happening in this country.
Karma, you bottom bang, is a bitch.

The prosecution did not prove the case.

Oh because you are an expert! You’re a dumbass. It was an open a shut case. He admitted to taking a sleeping pill, finding the gun and it going off in his hand.

You liberal scumbags have no honor. These were liberal cocksucking faggots that did this!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Hypocrite much, faggot?

Yes you're the idiot Nazi. Mutt is a slur? I'm a proud mutt. Doesn't bother me.
I'm not a Nazi, I'm a propertarian and neo-reactionary. You're a normie fucktard that probably has no idea what any of that means....but oh well.

A firearm has never gone off "accidentally" by itself. There's always some idiot with his finger on the trigger. I have something like 50 firearms last I counted, and not a single one has ever fired unless I pulled the trigger.
Except when he found the gun it was wrapped in a cloth and as he opened the cloth to see what it covered the gun went off, so the cloth accidentally triggered the gun, not his finger.

Forum List

Back