🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kate Steinle's Revenge! San Fran Sheriff Who Defended It's Sanctuary Status Defeated In Landslide

By the way, Vicki Hennessy - the current Sheriff - is also a strong supporter of sanctuary city status.

I liked the part where he failed in marksmanship.
Thats a plus for dems,unless you're an illegal who can pull off ricochet shots to kill an innocent girl. That gives the illegal hero status.

Law enforcement officials who support breaking of the law and choose not to enforce the law should have their positions immediately vacated

Thats a plus for dems,unless you're an illegal who can pull off ricochet shots to kill an innocent girl. That gives the illegal hero status.

How as a Sheriff, can you get re-elected at all after these issues and a plea deal below?
Mirkarimi pleaded not guilty to the domestic violence, child endangerment, and dissuading a witness charges.
And another female in 2012 claimed assault as well. btw. he was out as sheriff in 2016.

Mirkarimi has always been an arrogant fuckwit, and I'm glad he lost his election a year and a half ago.

But it didn't have anything to do with Katie Steinle.

How as a Sheriff, can you get re-elected at all after these issues and a plea deal below?
Mirkarimi pleaded not guilty to the domestic violence, child endangerment, and dissuading a witness charges.
And another female in 2012 claimed assault as well. btw. he was out as sheriff in 2016.

Well he is a dem....being voted for by dems so anything is possible.

Actually, he's a Green, not a Dem.

San Francisco elections are non-partisan, though.

So he's worse than a dem.
Non partisan? There is no rule of law that leans conservative in that whole fuken state.

Non partisan? There is no rule of law that leans conservative in that whole fuken state.

Non-partisan - as in, there's no party listed on the ballot when you go into vote. SF uses non-partisan ranked-choice voting.

Non-partisan - as in, there's no party listed on the ballot when you go into vote. SF uses non-partisan ranked-choice voting.

When they're all lefties.....

When they're all lefties.....

Well, that's the city.

I'm sure that all the elected officials in East Cousinfuck, TX - or where ever you live - are Conservative.

As John Lennon once sang....."Instant Karma's Going To Get You". In this sheriff's case, it did.

San Francisco Sheriff Who Defended Sanctuary City Status Defeated In A Landslide
The People have spoken, just like they did with Prop 8. Don't worry. One activist judge will be ready if there's any threat to the fascist state there. The 9th will get his back. And then Ginsburg, Kagan, Sotomayor, Breyer and Kennedy will do the final sign off.

You just can't help being misinformed on every single issue on the planet, can you?

Forum List

Back