Kate Steinle's Revenge! San Fran Sheriff Who Defended It's Sanctuary Status Defeated In Landslide

Look....everyone knows bipartisanship means cooperation.
As does nonpartisan.
You're making yourself look like a willful idiot.

As does nonpartisan.

No.

I'm going to try to explain it one more time, and if it doesn't sink in, I'm going to give up, because you're too stupid to live.

Bipartisan and nonpartisan don't mean the same thing.

"Bipartisan" means cooperation between two political parties. Its right there in the root of the word - "bi" means two, and "partisan" means of or relating relating to a political party.

Using those word roots, do you think you can figure out what "nonpartisan" means?

Hint: it means not of or relating to a political party.

When I say that elections in San Francisco are nonpartisan, I mean that when you go to vote in San Francisco, no party appears on the ballot.

I do not mean anything about "cooperation", because I actually know what words mean, and understand the difference between bipartisan and nonpartisan.

Maybe this will help you out:

Non-partisan democracy - Wikipedia

As does nonpartisan.

No.

I'm going to try to explain it one more time, and if it doesn't sink in, I'm going to give up, because you're too stupid to live.

"Bipartisan" means cooperation between two political parties. Its right there in the root of the word - "bi" means two, and "partisan" means of or relating relating to a political party.

Using those word roots, do you think you can figure out what "nonpartisan" means?

When I say that elections in San Francisco are nonpartisan, I mean that when you go to vote in San Francisco, no party appears on the ballot.

I do not mean anything about "cooperation", because I actually know what words mean, and understand the difference between bipartisan and nonpartisan.

Both mean cooperation .....

As does nonpartisan.

No.

Both mean cooperation .....

:lol:

No, they really fucking don't.

Seriously, you'd save yourself quite a bit of embarrassment by just googling the word.

Forum List

Back