Katie Britt continues to get pummeled by Alabama press

For each and every item you list, there has been an equal if not larger temper tantrum from the left.
For which you haven’t listed.
BTW- If Biden wasn't zipped up, how was it he was back to his lost on the stage, muttering stuttering in Philadelphia the next day?
Wow, it literally never ends with you guys.

I don't know why you Dems are celebrating. Alabama is a red state. Britt will be replaced by a Republican.

I had no list...you don't know what you're talking about.
You on Biden's meds too?
Biden wins--“dems cheated"
No proof of cheating--“deep state covered up for him"
Trump indicted in Georgia by Georgians--“Federal DOJ is out to get him"
Red Wave=Red Trickle “dems cheated"
AZ court (multiple courts) say they didn’t--“They’re owned by the cartel"
Biden gives a forceful SOTU speech--“He’s on drugs"

And look at your conspiracy theories that NEVER go anywhere? No thanks.
Just about everyone on the planet could see Sleepy Joe was acting totally out of character.....

I don't know why you Dems are celebrating. Alabama is a red state. Britt will be replaced by a Republican.
Britt is a demagogue and liar, like most Republicans.

“But the woman Britt was speaking about was trafficked in the 2000s in central Mexico, not in the U.S. or during Biden’s presidency. The survivor has said it was not a drug cartel that trafficked her, and PolitiFact found no evidence that she was attempting to migrate to the U.S. when it happened.”

Britt is a demagogue and liar, like most Republicans.

“But the woman Britt was speaking about was trafficked in the 2000s in central Mexico, not in the U.S. or during Biden’s presidency. The survivor has said it was not a drug cartel that trafficked her, and PolitiFact found no evidence that she was attempting to migrate to the U.S. when it happened.”

I'm not defending Britt, I'm saying she'll be replaced by another Republican.

You on Biden's meds too?

Just about everyone on the planet could see Sleepy Joe was acting totally out of character.....
His performance reminded me of the scene in "Madness of King George," where the king makes one Hail Mary brief address to Parliament to keep them from taking away his power due to his mental incapacity and making his son regent.

Except that King George got better. Biden will not.

The obsession with Katie Britt is unhealthy.

I recommend the OP and the rest read up on some issues, so you'll have something more productive to talk about.

Strange...he rolled you guys up last year too. He destroyed your blob in the POTUS debates.
You are on Biden's meds. Hate to ruin your day.................

1*Zf1wK7e1Rc_oUozW-BlLmA.jpeg

Forum List

Back