Kavanaugh bump confirmed in Morning Consult poll

Republicans benefited from the Kavanaugh hearings according to polls in the Senate.
But now a new Morning Consult poll finds that Democrats received a bump in House races, as the blue party leads Republicans by 10% in the generic ballot.

Democrats Widen Generic Ballot Advantage One Month Out From Midterms

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The rather sudden and unexplained resignation of Niki Haley will also give the Dems a bump in November.

Republicans benefited from the Kavanaugh hearings according to polls in the Senate.
But now a new Morning Consult poll finds that Democrats received a bump in House races, as the blue party leads Republicans by 10% in the generic ballot.

The rather sudden and unexplained resignation of Niki Haley will also give the Dems a bump in November.

There is nothing unexplained about her resignation. She says she and Trump talked about it months ago.

Hell I'd resign to. Who the hell wants to be around the UN useless for any length of time.

Not really.

I think TX and Tenn were trending towards the gop before the hearings. But clearly the heairngs and Trump have nationalized the issues. And Bresden in TN said he could maybe beat Blackburn, but he couldn't beat Trump. But I wonder if it will mean anything if states that trump won by 15-20% give a gop senate candidate a win with 5%

Forum List

Back