If you listen to little Miss Gang-Bang, she attended numerous parties where she witnessed guys drugging girls then gang raping them...never reported it, just watched it happen...and kept coming to these parties despite the fact that she was in danger of being drugged and raped every time as well...

Yeah, that story makes perfect sense...

:p

Is it true that she has demanded she not be placed under oath?.....if that is true this is a circus....
That was a demand that she lost on... The bimbo needs to be under oath and have a felony perjury charge dangling over her head for lying... And she will be.

If you listen to little Miss Gang-Bang, she attended numerous parties where she witnessed guys drugging girls then gang raping them...never reported it, just watched it happen...and kept coming to these parties despite the fact that she was in danger of being drugged and raped every time as well...

She was 21 and partying with juveniles..... RIGHTttttttttttttttt

And not even one witness, date, time, or place in her statement or even a police report.... How interesting.. No way to investigate this....

I think most people will only chuckle when they hear this. :21:

I dont think even the repubs are stupid enough to fall for this one.

She was 21 and partying with juveniles..... RIGHTttttttttttttttt

And not even one witness, date, time, or place in her statement or even a police report.... How interesting.. No way to investigate this....
Here's the kicker....she goes back TEN times to parties that she claims she knew there was "gang rape" going on, and kept going even after she claims to have been raped in one of them! And if you believe that I have a used car for sale.

4:28 pm eastern time on CNN Michael Avenatti inadvertantly admits his client Julie Swetnick should be arrested for being in the same parties she claims these line rapes took place that she admits knowing about and thus being a silent accomplice to the acts she is claiming
happened. Avenatti claimed even if Brett and Mark was merely present at such a party that it would make him an accomplice, something that makes his own client guilty of as per accessory before the fact laws, which in this case of her claimed pre-knowledge of, is considered a conspirator. ... A person who learns of these crimes after it is committed and protects the behavior or fails to report the crime, is known as an "accessory after the fact".

This is also why they created those "duty to rescue violations" that requires bystanders to help out in such a situation as made famous on Seinfeld's last episode.

Avenatti isn’t very smart if he thinks everyone at a party, with no dates given, are guilty of “rape”, even though no rape was ever reported.

The desperation of these vile shitbags is reprehensible.
I contend that it’s more than reprehensible.. It’s dangerous. Once Kavanaugh is confirmed the only thing holding them in check will be the hope of a Blue Wave that isn’t coming. And when it fails to arrive... Meltdown!
I’ve already been warning people that all the far left is now are Soical Justice Terrorists. They won’t hesitate to use violence to get what they want.

Boy, did they get money from all the rapists and sexual assaulters in Hollywood, for decades!

harvey-weinstein-obama.jpg

171009105637-harvey-weinstein-hillary-clinton-2012-full-169.jpg

Julie Swetnick has both security clearances and a record of a restraining order and a history of big debt.

Julie Swetnick has both security clearances and a record of a restraining order and a history of big debt.
And her ex husband says she's a fucking nutjob psycho bitch that has threatened him and his kids, to the extent that he got a restraining order on her. She has zero credibilty, like all leftist heros.

he was 21 and partying with juveniles..... RIGHTttttttttttttttt

It seems that she hurt "all those gang raped women" by going back to those drunken rape parties INSTEAD of REPORTING so called gang rape parties.

I highly doubt she was raped. Did she file a police report? Nope.

What was a college chick doing at a high school party? She was probably a prostitute or just a skank. I wouldn’t be surprised if the two men come forward and say it was completely consensual.

I highly doubt she was raped. Did she file a police report? Nope.

What was a college chick doing at a high school party? She was probably a prostitute or just a skank. I wouldn’t be surprised if the two men come forward and say it was completely consensual.

I think you are confusing the allegations.

he was 21 and partying with juveniles..... RIGHTttttttttttttttt

It seems that she hurt "all those gang raped women" by going back to those drunken rape parties INSTEAD of REPORTING so called gang rape parties.
Has the thought ever occured that maybe these "gang raped" women weren't gang raped at all, just women who liked having mutiple sexual partners?! Which is why they haven't come forward. This is the same tolerant left that brags about tolerating all kinds of sexual deviants, gender confused, gender fluid, etc. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back