Kavanaugh Official Merge for Oct 2nd, 2018

Given the circumstances, did the judge show admirable restraint?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is to me your premise. Do I have a reason to read it any other way?

So. what part of that says, in your mind, that the FBI manufactured, the "shit" in question?
I highlighted it. "Full of utter shit",to me means untrue in this context. Since the FBI is making the report, this means you suggest the FBI will put lies in its report. I can't make it clearer than that.

NO, it doesn't.

The fbi will go and talk to a lot of people about a lot of stuff that may or may not have happened a long time ago.

They will tell tales, some of which are likely to be bullshit, either completely wrong, or completely irrelevant, yet embarrassing.

This seemed very obvious to me, to the point, I did not spell it out.

It was you libs, that injected accusing the FBI of lying.
There's only one side that's trying to allege the FBI report would be "full of shit." It's not Democrats.

Sure. THey want to go on a fishing expedition to find dirt, or failing that, shit they can lie about, to pretend it is dirt.

They WANT it to be full of shit. They WANT shit they can throw. Like monkeys.

Only viler.

It's sad to watch the lengths that the pro-rape crowd will go to in order to justify their heroes raping women and trying to cover it up.

Hey AzogtheDefiler and iceberg, where'd ya go?

There's just one problem: the NBC News story leaves out a key detail. Kavanaugh admitted, in a deposition conducted by Senate Judiciary Committee investigators, that he knew Ramirez was looking for dirt and calling around to a handful of shared acquaintances trying to substantiate her own claims, and that he discussed the flurry of activity with an "inner circle" of associates.

But Kavanaugh didn't find out precisely what Ramirez was telling reporters until reporters for The New Yorker asked him for comment.

DodV5YOWkAAnhc3

The testimony matches with that Kavanaugh gave when under oath in front of the Judiciary Committee.

Additionally, Kavanaugh made it clear in his deposition that he was, in fact, communicating with friends, trying to figure out what Ramirez was saying to members of the media, so technically, NBC News's bombshell isn't even ... new.

I challenged you to explain how what I wrote, meant anything like what you said.

ANd instead you attack me personally.

Standard lib response to being called on his bullshit.

You lose, loser. Oh, and you won't try to meet that challenge in your next response either, because you know you can't.

It's pretty clear that you are beneath me. You are a Trump supporter and are pro-rape. I don't associate with people who are pro-rape.

And as I predicted you are still unable to support your misrepresentation of what I said.

All you have, is more personal attacks.

You are a troll.

You lose, loser.

You want the full report released because you want to go though it, looking for anything that can be used to further attack the man, regardless of whether it is verified, or actually relevant.

I want the full report because I want all the facts to make an informed decision.

Novel concept to someone who has already decided that the report will have bad information.

But what do you expect from someone who is pro-rape.

Actually RDD, I don't think that Correll is pro rape, but I do believe that they are pro Trump to the point where they will excuse any behavior that he, or any of his appointees does.

You can sugarcoat it anyway you want. Same thing if you don't stand up to Nazi's, you might as well be one of them. If you don't stand up to Rape you might as well condone it.

"NAZIS"?! LOL!!!

I don't believe the accusation. I am not "condoning" rape, you asshole, but not joining in a witch hunt.

Mitch McConnell: FBI report on Brett Kavanaugh won’t be made public

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says the FBI’s investigation into sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh won’t be made public, and instead will only be allowed to be viewed by senators before a vote is held this week.

“Only senators will be allowed to look at it,” McConnell said at a Tuesday news conference of the FBI’s report, which Republicans have demanded be wrapped up by Friday.

You are paying for it but you cant see it.

Sounds like a banana republic to me.

That's a Freedom of Information Act request away from release. As they have no legally justifiable basis for keeping a report investigating drinking and sexual assault classified or secret.

But its always amusing to watch Republicans wipe their asses with their own talking points. I'll put 'Government Transparency' along side 'Fiscal Responsibility' and 'Family Values' on the midden heap of empty lip service conservatives use for useful idiots.

Fast forward to 0:35 :p The Twitter censors apparently deleted the impressionist's account.

I challenged you to explain how what I wrote, meant anything like what you said.

ANd instead you attack me personally.

Standard lib response to being called on his bullshit.

You lose, loser. Oh, and you won't try to meet that challenge in your next response either, because you know you can't.

It's pretty clear that you are beneath me. You are a Trump supporter and are pro-rape. I don't associate with people who are pro-rape.

And as I predicted you are still unable to support your misrepresentation of what I said.

You are a troll.

You lose, loser.

You want the full report released because you want to go though it, looking for anything that can be used to further attack the man, regardless of whether it is verified, or actually relevant.

I want the full report because I want all the facts to make an informed decision.

Novel concept to someone who has already decided that the report will have bad information.

You keep making up shit, that has nothing to do with anything I said, and when called on it, you just make up more shit and insult me.

FUCK YOU.

You're making up reasons before evidence has even been accumulated about what is flawed about that evidence. All so you can justify attempted rape.

You're pro-rape.

All so I can avoid seeing a man dragged though the mud, by a lynch mob.

I am anti-lynch mob.

You are an asshole.

So. what part of that says, in your mind, that the FBI manufactured, the "shit" in question?
I highlighted it. "Full of utter shit",to me means untrue in this context. Since the FBI is making the report, this means you suggest the FBI will put lies in its report. I can't make it clearer than that.

NO, it doesn't.

The fbi will go and talk to a lot of people about a lot of stuff that may or may not have happened a long time ago.

They will tell tales, some of which are likely to be bullshit, either completely wrong, or completely irrelevant, yet embarrassing.

There's only one side that's trying to allege the FBI report would be "full of shit." It's not Democrats.

Sure. THey want to go on a fishing expedition to find dirt, or failing that, shit they can lie about, to pretend it is dirt.

Only viler.

It's sad to watch the lengths that the pro-rape crowd will go to in order to justify their heroes raping women and trying to cover it up.

Calling people names is not an argument.

YOu lose, loser.

This Gal is 55. Kavanaugh is 53.

This Gal graduated from HS in 1980. She has said she attended 10
gang-rape parties with Kavanaugh and his friends in 1981 and 1982.

Why would a college soph attend a HS gang rape party? Why would
she attend 10 of them? Why did she hang around HS boys?

Usually the proof is in the details and I don't believe Avenatti worked
out all the details on this gal.

You are a troll.

You lose, loser.

Actually RDD, I don't think that Correll is pro rape, but I do believe that they are pro Trump to the point where they will excuse any behavior that he, or any of his appointees does.

You can sugarcoat it anyway you want. Same thing if you don't stand up to Nazi's, you might as well be one of them. If you don't stand up to Rape you might as well condone it.

"NAZIS"?! LOL!!!

I don't believe the accusation. I am not "condoning" rape, you asshole, but not joining in a witch hunt.

You must wake up pretty early in the morning to train for those mental gymnastics that you are oh-so-good at.

this can't be good for BK.. an early wrap-up most likely means they've already found enough to disqualify him.

FBI Probe of Kavanaugh Is Expected to Wrap Up Very Soon

People familiar with the process said Tuesday that the FBI investigation into the allegations of sexual misconduct against Judge Kavanaugh could wrap up very soon, well ahead of the end-of week deadline.

GOP aides on the Hill and another person familiar with the process said they were expecting the bureau to conclude its report as soon as late Tuesday or early Wednesday. Agents had interviewed at least four key people as of Tuesday in its background investigation of Judge Kavanaugh. The White House had given the bureau until Friday to wrap up the probe.

Senators would then be shown the FBI's findings, but it wasn't clear if the public would get a look as well.

This is to me your premise. Do I have a reason to read it any other way?

NO, it doesn't.

Only viler.
What does that make Republicans? Check this board on ANY given day. Check out the news, both FOX and CNBC. You will find faux outrage everywhere. A SCOTUS nominee being accused of sexual assault though is something that SHOULD cause outrage, the same goes for a SCOTUS nominee who has no problem blaming a political party and the Clintons for these accusations, the same goes for a SCOTUS nominee who perjured himself before congress to get the job. These things are objectively bad.

NO, it doesn't.

Only viler.

YOu lose, loser.

Oh the irony in this post that will go right over your head.

You are a troll.

You lose, loser.

"NAZIS"?! LOL!!!

You must wake up pretty early in the morning to train for those mental gymnastics that you are oh-so-good at.

You are the one that said something in response to my post and refused to explain how you got from my post to what you said.

That's because you can't. YOu just said shit, that was completely unrelated to anything I said.

LIke calling me a fucking "Nazi" or "pro-rape".

You are an asshole.

NO, it doesn't.

Only viler.
What does that make Republicans? Check this board on ANY given day. Check out the news, both FOX and CNBC. You will find faux outrage everywhere. A SCOTUS nominee being accused of sexual assault though is something that SHOULD cause outrage, the same goes for a SCOTUS nominee who has no problem blaming a political party and the Clintons for these accusations, the same goes for a SCOTUS nominee who perjured himself before congress to get the job. These things are objectively bad.

A SCOTUS nominess, being accused of sexual assault, at the last minute, with zero support of any kind,

is not something that should cause outrage.

And the dems deserve blame for the games they are playing with this very suspiciously timed, and utterly unsupported accusation.

NO, it doesn't.

Only viler.

YOu lose, loser.

Oh the irony in this post that will go right over your head.

I've made my arguments very clearly and been unafraid to repeat them or explain them.

You are the one that can't do that.

Sure, I've called you names, because you've been an asshole and deserved it.

I have not done it, INSTEAD OF , or IN PLACE of an actually response.

NO, it doesn't.

Only viler.

A SCOTUS nominess, being accused of sexual assault, at the last minute, with zero support of any kind,

is not something that should cause outrage.

And the dems deserve blame for the games they are playing with this very suspiciously timed, and utterly unsupported accusation.
-I'll try to put it in an analogy. Let's say I'm a member of a school board and we need to vote on hiring a particular coach for a girls softball team. My wife comes to me and says a friend of hers says that when he was young he did to her what Kavanaugh is accused of. What should my vote be? I can't verify that he has done it, but if I have other candidates should I not just pick somebody else?
-As to the rest. Ford has given easily verifiable information as to the timing of her coming forward. The timing is BEFORE he was ever nominated. Blaming the Democrats for that accusation therefor is false. Unless of course the information doesn't check out in which case Kavanaugh is exonerated.
-Not only that but doing what he did speaks to bias, something that will actively harm his potential effectiveness if he gets the job.

this can't be good for BK.. an early wrap-up most likely means they've already found enough to disqualify him.

People familiar with the process said Tuesday that the FBI investigation into the allegations of sexual misconduct against Judge Kavanaugh could wrap up very soon, well ahead of the end-of week deadline.

GOP aides on the Hill and another person familiar with the process said they were expecting the bureau to conclude its report as soon as late Tuesday or early Wednesday. Agents had interviewed at least four key people as of Tuesday in its background investigation of Judge Kavanaugh. The White House had given the bureau until Friday to wrap up the probe.

Senators would then be shown the FBI's findings, but it wasn't clear if the public would get a look as well.

RECAP: All 3 'Witnesses' Named By Ford And Questioned By FBI Deny Knowledge Of Party

White House agrees to expand Kavanaugh probe slightly as McConnell signals vote is imminent

Kavvy testified under oath that he first learned about the Debbie Ramirez allegations when he read about them in the New Yorker. But new reports indicate that he was lying yet again. Before the story broke Kavvy was anticipating the allegations and scrambling to get ahead of the story, contacting Yale classmates and mutual friends of Ramirez's, asking for public endorsements. Kavvy wanted to set the tone of the discussion that was about to happen over the impending accusations, hoping to track down a picture of that showed him and Ramirez smiling along side each other, having a good time with friends a wedding years after college. Kavvy eventually got a copy of the picture on September 22nd. But three days later he told staffers for the Senate Judiciary committee that he couldn't remember if he had any interaction with Ramirez.

The man is a continual liar, and now it turns out he is effectively witness tampering. This is not someone who belongs on the Supreme Court.

Text messages suggest Kavanaugh wanted to refute accuser's claim before it became public

The texts between Berchem and Karen Yarasavage, both friends of Kavanaugh, suggest that the nominee was personally talking with former classmates about Ramirez’s story in advance of the New Yorker article that made her allegation public. In one message, Yarasavage said Kavanaugh asked her to go on the record in his defense. Two other messages show communication between Kavanaugh's team and former classmates in advance of the story.
As much as you can dismiss the actions of his youth....you can’t dismiss his tendency to stretch the truth and mislead the investigation

Forum List

Back