Kavanaugh Official Merge for Oct 2nd, 2018

Given the circumstances, did the judge show admirable restraint?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Actually, it sounds more like it has damning evidence in it showing why Kavanaugh shouldn't be a SC justice. If it is helpful towards getting Kavanaugh confirmed, they would have already released it.

No, it doesn't. It sounds like it could be full of utterly unreliable and/or personal shit that has zero relevance.

That is your opinion, based on your political views. You don't know what is in it, so you are automatically assuming it is against Kavanaugh, but if it was favorable or unbiased, it would be in favor of Kavanaugh, and therefore should be released to get the rest of America to get behind Kavanaugh.
I might be getting a bit cynical but politicians would generally clamber over their dead grandparents to get good news out there.

It looks like Kav has gone quiet about getting it all out in the open with regard to this. And the right is now passionately mounting a defence of their right not to know. Fucking hypocrites.

Would you like your personal life laid open to the world, Tommy?

I would be astonished if anyone had any interest in it.

But to take your point, there is stuff I look back on and think I could have done it differently. I have had a few beers,swapped a few punches and had a few rows I regret.

But I have never claimed to be an angel, or lied about it to the nation.

The thing is that I think the US would forgive him getting drunk in his teens and making a fool of himself if he had been upfront about it. The attempted rape is another matter.
who has?

Wow. No I did not. YOu are reading into my sentence shit I did not write, nor mean.

I challenge you to explain how what I wrote meant anything like what you said, crazy pants.

Do you mind if I call you crazy pants?

It's a sad state when someone can't even stand up for what they said.

Real integrity you have there.

I challenged you to explain how what I wrote, meant anything like what you said.

ANd instead you attack me personally.

Standard lib response to being called on his bullshit.

You lose, loser. Oh, and you won't try to meet that challenge in your next response either, because you know you can't.

It's pretty clear that you are beneath me. You are a Trump supporter and are pro-rape. I don't associate with people who are pro-rape.

And as I predicted you are still unable to support your misrepresentation of what I said.

All you have, is more personal attacks.

You are a troll.

You lose, loser.

You want the full report released because you want to go though it, looking for anything that can be used to further attack the man, regardless of whether it is verified, or actually relevant.

I want the full report because I want all the facts to make an informed decision.

Novel concept to someone who has already decided that the report will have bad information.

But what do you expect from someone who is pro-rape.
you have no decisions like I don't.

I challenged you to explain how what I wrote, meant anything like what you said.

You lose, loser. Oh, and you won't try to meet that challenge in your next response either, because you know you can't.

It's pretty clear that you are beneath me. You are a Trump supporter and are pro-rape. I don't associate with people who are pro-rape.

And as I predicted you are still unable to support your misrepresentation of what I said.

You are a troll.

You lose, loser.

You want the full report released because you want to go though it, looking for anything that can be used to further attack the man, regardless of whether it is verified, or actually relevant.

I want the full report because I want all the facts to make an informed decision.

Novel concept to someone who has already decided that the report will have bad information.

let's try again, but in English this time.

Mitch McConnell: FBI report on Brett Kavanaugh won’t be made public

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says the FBI’s investigation into sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh won’t be made public, and instead will only be allowed to be viewed by senators before a vote is held this week.

“Only senators will be allowed to look at it,” McConnell said at a Tuesday news conference of the FBI’s report, which Republicans have demanded be wrapped up by Friday.

You are paying for it but you cant see it.

Sounds like a banana republic to me.
What would there be to see? It's all bullshit.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says the FBI’s investigation into sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh won’t be made public, and instead will only be allowed to be viewed by senators before a vote is held this week.

“Only senators will be allowed to look at it,” McConnell said at a Tuesday news conference of the FBI’s report, which Republicans have demanded be wrapped up by Friday.

This is a job for...WIKILEAKS!

You are a troll.

You lose, loser.

what is it you didn't understand? you make no decisions based on fbi reports. neither do I so what is your decision you think you get to make?

Wow. No I did not. YOu are reading into my sentence shit I did not write, nor mean.

I challenge you to explain how what I wrote meant anything like what you said, crazy pants.

You are a troll.

You lose, loser.

Actually RDD, I don't think that Correll is pro rape, but I do believe that they are pro Trump to the point where they will excuse any behavior that he, or any of his appointees does.

This is a time for...WIKILEAKS!

You know, that would be funny as hell if Wikileaks started to go against Trump like they went against Hillary.

Why are you folks starting threads on the one accuser who no one believes

I don't believe any of them, and I know no one who does.

Then again, at this point in time I have no Democrats in my life to speak of.

"Then again, at this point in time I have no Democrats in my life to speak of."

Well, thanks for sharing that you have no diversity of thought in your life. That explains your total tunnel vision.and lack of objectivity. Egads!

I live in the most diverse county in the country and no one believes this shit.

There's just one problem: the NBC News story leaves out a key detail. Kavanaugh admitted, in a deposition conducted by Senate Judiciary Committee investigators, that he knew Ramirez was looking for dirt and calling around to a handful of shared acquaintances trying to substantiate her own claims, and that he discussed the flurry of activity with an "inner circle" of associates.

Keep digging that hole. You and your disrespectful avatar.
So he contradicted his testimony under oath with a deposition? How does that make him not lying in his Senate hearing?

What is disrespectful about the avatar?

Not what happened. Learn to read.

I read it...The interview you linked to occurred after the New Yorker article was published.

Incorrect

Page 5 of the linked document. I can't select the text to quote it.

Did you read the rest of the document? LOL.

Sounds like he is afraid it will be full of utter shit and not want to smear the poor guy anymore than has already been done.
This is to me your premise. Do I have a reason to read it any other way?

So. what part of that says, in your mind, that the FBI manufactured, the "shit" in question?
I highlighted it. "Full of utter shit",to me means untrue in this context. Since the FBI is making the report, this means you suggest the FBI will put lies in its report. I can't make it clearer than that.

NO, it doesn't.

The fbi will go and talk to a lot of people about a lot of stuff that may or may not have happened a long time ago.

They will tell tales, some of which are likely to be bullshit, either completely wrong, or completely irrelevant, yet embarrassing.

This seemed very obvious to me, to the point, I did not spell it out.

It was you libs, that injected accusing the FBI of lying.
There's only one side that's trying to allege the FBI report would be "full of shit." It's not Democrats.

You are a troll.

You lose, loser.

what is it you didn't understand? you make no decisions based on fbi reports. neither do I so what is your decision you think you get to make?

A decision about my opinion.

I know you are not used to forming your own opinion but that is what people do who possess critical thinking ability.

Hey AzogtheDefiler and iceberg, where'd ya go?

Have you educated yourself on the entire case and timeline yet? The FBI is not even investigating the subsequent claims because they are so crazy. And none of Fords so called witnesses are corroborating her story. Instead of asking for links and only partially reading them. Do your own research. The fact that you asked what was wrong with the avatar shows your ignorance.

You are a troll.

You lose, loser.

Actually RDD, I don't think that Correll is pro rape, but I do believe that they are pro Trump to the point where they will excuse any behavior that he, or any of his appointees does.

You can sugarcoat it anyway you want. Same thing if you don't stand up to Nazi's, you might as well be one of them. If you don't stand up to Rape you might as well condone it.

No one said anything like that. Try to be less dishonest.
You did see the question mark didn't you? That's how I read it, if it isn't what you meant clarify it.

The report is likely to be full of unreliable and/or personal information that should not be released.
-How do you asses something as unreliable if you don't even know what that something is?
-What do you consider personal information in this context?

1. If you have no way of verifying it, it is unreliable.

2. First thing that came to my mind, was getting a blow job, from a woman that turned out to be a man. Something like that could come up. It would be very embarrassing, the vile dems could use it against him, and it is utterly irrelevant.
-Isn't the whole point of this exercise, verification? You are assuming without ANY information to go on, that the information is unverified. Furthermore if 20 people (hypothetical number) say the same thing, stuff isn't completely verified BUT you can asses the unlikelihood that all 20 people are wrong as low.
-Pretty weird example to give. I highly doubt an anecdote like that would make it in the report. Drinking habits probably would. Since the claims speak to him assaulting woman while drunk. Assessing how much he drank and how he acted when being inebriated becomes relevant.

1.If twenty people tell the same story, that is one thing.
Actually, it sounds more like it has damning evidence in it showing why Kavanaugh shouldn't be a SC justice. If it is helpful towards getting Kavanaugh confirmed, they would have already released it.

No, it doesn't. It sounds like it could be full of utterly unreliable and/or personal shit that has zero relevance.

That is your opinion, based on your political views. You don't know what is in it, so you are automatically assuming it is against Kavanaugh, but if it was favorable or unbiased, it would be in favor of Kavanaugh, and therefore should be released to get the rest of America to get behind Kavanaugh.
I might be getting a bit cynical but politicians would generally clamber over their dead grandparents to get good news out there.

It looks like Kav has gone quiet about getting it all out in the open with regard to this. And the right is now passionately mounting a defence of their right not to know. Fucking hypocrites.

Would you like your personal life laid open to the world, Tommy?

I would be astonished if anyone had any interest in it.

But to take your point, there is stuff I look back on and think I could have done it differently. I have had a few beers,swapped a few punches and had a few rows I regret.

But I have never claimed to be an angel, or lied about it to the nation.

The thing is that I think the US would forgive him getting drunk in his teens and making a fool of himself if he had been upfront about it. The attempted rape is another matter.

Bullshit. If the lib witch hunt finds that he once stepped on a girls toes while dancing, they will pretend to be outraged.

And you will be part of that mob, and you, I, everyone who knows you exist, knows that.

You are a troll.

You lose, loser.

You keep making up shit, that has nothing to do with anything I said, and when called on it, you just make up more shit and insult me.

FUCK YOU.

You are a troll.

You lose, loser.

It was pretty obvious that is what you meant. Libs play dumb to distract form points they don't like.

You are a troll.

You lose, loser.

You keep making up shit, that has nothing to do with anything I said, and when called on it, you just make up more shit and insult me.

FUCK YOU.

You're making up reasons before evidence has even been accumulated about what is flawed about that evidence. All so you can justify attempted rape.

You're pro-rape.

Sounds like he is afraid it will be full of utter shit and not want to smear the poor guy anymore than has already been done.
This is to me your premise. Do I have a reason to read it any other way?

So. what part of that says, in your mind, that the FBI manufactured, the "shit" in question?
I highlighted it. "Full of utter shit",to me means untrue in this context. Since the FBI is making the report, this means you suggest the FBI will put lies in its report. I can't make it clearer than that.

NO, it doesn't.

The fbi will go and talk to a lot of people about a lot of stuff that may or may not have happened a long time ago.

They will tell tales, some of which are likely to be bullshit, either completely wrong, or completely irrelevant, yet embarrassing.

This seemed very obvious to me, to the point, I did not spell it out.

It was you libs, that injected accusing the FBI of lying.
There's only one side that's trying to allege the FBI report would be "full of shit." It's not Democrats.

Sure. THey want to go on a fishing expedition to find dirt, or failing that, shit they can lie about, to pretend it is dirt.

They WANT it to be full of shit. They WANT shit they can throw. Like monkeys.

Only viler.

Forum List

Back