Kavanaugh Official Merge for Oct 2nd, 2018

Given the circumstances, did the judge show admirable restraint?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Or are you that hopeless and so thoroughly useless (except being useful idiots for democrats) that you truly believe these relentless daily attacks are real?

Or...

Are you smart enough to know they are all lies and you are proud to take part in it for political expediency?
What is happening?

What I see happening is Trump is about to appoint a political operative on the Supreme Court. That means the guy will be legislating from the bench. Republicans say they don't like that but if it's one of their doing it well....

He's not a good fit. Pick Merrick Garland.
Or are you that hopeless and so thoroughly useless (except being useful idiots for democrats) that you truly believe these relentless daily attacks are real?

Or...

Are you smart enough to know they are all lies and you are proud to take part in it for political expediency?
What is happening?

What I see happening is Trump is about to appoint a political operative on the Supreme Court. That means the guy will be legislating from the bench. Republicans say they don't like that but if it's one of their doing it well....

Or...

What is happening?

The left lost, so no!
I actually agree. I don't like it but maybe all the people that will be hurt by a right leaning court should have thought about that when they didn't show up in 2010 or for Hillary in 2016. Now they can live with basically a right wing nut job on the court for the next 40 years.

Or...

What is happening?

Or...

What is happening?

Or...

What is happening?

The left lost, so no!
I actually agree. I don't like it but maybe all the people that will be hurt by a right leaning court should have thought about that when they didn't show up in 2010 or for Hillary in 2016. Now they can live with basically a right wing nut job on the court for the next 40 years.

It was a heavy right leaning court that passed Roe vs Wade.
Roe Versus Wade Decided By A Majority Republican Nominated Court
You think that Republican nominated S.C. Judges will rule against their own who passed it?
This is a scare tactic by the Dems.

Most righties here are not saying that they believe the new supremes will overturn roe v wade. Interesting. You think they would be PISSED that an all Republican government with a right leaning court would disagree that abortion is not murder.

Or...

What is happening?

Or...

What is happening?

Or...

What is happening?

The left lost, so no!

Or...

What is happening?

Or...

What is happening?

Or...

What is happening?

The left lost, so no!

You think that Republican nominated S.C. Judges will rule against their own who passed it?

Most righties here are not saying that they believe the new supremes will overturn roe v wade. Interesting. You think they would be PISSED that an all Republican government with a right leaning court would disagree that abortion is not murder.

My point was that the far left are saying that to scare Dems into getting out and vote in Nov. , because many on the left don't usually vote in mid term elections.
A right wing court will not overturn Roe vs Wade like the left are saying.

It's interesting you misread it and turned it into a right wing thing that was not said.
Partial birth abortion is murder.

There's just one problem: the NBC News story leaves out a key detail. Kavanaugh admitted, in a deposition conducted by Senate Judiciary Committee investigators, that he knew Ramirez was looking for dirt and calling around to a handful of shared acquaintances trying to substantiate her own claims, and that he discussed the flurry of activity with an "inner circle" of associates.

But Kavanaugh didn't find out precisely what Ramirez was telling reporters until reporters for The New Yorker asked him for comment.

DodV5YOWkAAnhc3

The testimony matches with that Kavanaugh gave when under oath in front of the Judiciary Committee.

Additionally, Kavanaugh made it clear in his deposition that he was, in fact, communicating with friends, trying to figure out what Ramirez was saying to members of the media, so technically, NBC News's bombshell isn't even ... new.

So we’re right back to he lied in sworn testimony when he said he didn’t know about the Ramirez claim until the article came out.

HATCH: When did you first hear of Ms. Ramirez’s allegations against you?

KAVANAUGH: In the last — in the period since then, the New Yorker story.

Kavanaugh hearing: Transcript

No. He didn't know the specifics but he knew she was alleging something.

In other words, he lied...again.

No. He clearly stated that. Open you Leftist eyes.

Yeah...he clearly stated that he knew nothing about the Ramirez allegations until the New Yorker article...which was a lie.

How is that a lie?

btw - i think the FBI is going to do some serious investigations soon - her and how fords letter got leaked to begin with.

Have they investigated The Dirty Dossier?

How Clinton and Obama paid for it?

How the money was laundered through COIE lawfirm and Fusion GPS?

Call me when they have a Pre-Dawn Raid on Tony Podesta's home, the DNC HQ, COIE Lawfirm, and Fusion GPS.
Uranium One: FBI Refuses To Release Three-Dozen Secret Memos Involving Clintons, Russia And Obama

fbi ain't interested in fusion gps...or at least providing the known documentation.
hey ice read all about NYTimes investigation into tax fraud by Trump?/ ??

The media is trying to deflect so they don't have to follow this phony case.

What is happening?

What is happening?

What is happening?

The left lost, so no!
What is happening?

What is happening?

What is happening?

The left lost, so no!

What is happening?

What is happening?

What is happening?

The left lost, so no!
What is happening?

What is happening?

What is happening?

The left lost, so no!

My point was that the far left are saying that to scare Dems into getting out and vote in Nov. , because many on the left don't usually vote in mid term elections.
A right wing court will not overturn Roe vs Wade like the left are saying.

It's interesting you misread it and turned it into a right wing thing that was not said.
Partial birth abortion is murder.
No it’s not. If you were going to have a baby like that you’d get a partial birth abortion too. Watch a documentary on it,.

The American people should have voted in 2016 so hillary could have appointed a couple liberals. They didn’t so we will do it your way but your way is not popular. People didn’t believe republicans would do all the things you don’t think they will do. Meanwhile their doing all of it

Insane Barbra Streisand Uncovers Bombshell: ‘Donald Trump Has Never Owned a Dog’

OMG!....next she'll complain hevsteps on ants!

Singer Barbra Streisand discovered a huge new piece of information about President Donald Trump Wednesday: he doesn’t have a dog.

“Donald Trump has never owned a dog. What does it say about someone who doesn’t like dogs? And of course his sons love killing wild animals for kicks. He’s the first president in 130 years who hasn’t had a dog in the White House…” Barbra Streisand tweeted, linking to an article from The Independent that reports on how President Trump doesn’t have a dog in the White House.

Barbra Streisand

@BarbraStreisand

Donald Trump has never owned a dog. What does it say about someone who doesn’t like dogs? And of course his sons love killing wild animals for kicks. He’s the first president in 130 years who hasn’t had a dog in the White House…

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Insane Barbra Streisand Uncovers Bombshell: ‘Donald Trump Has Never Owned a Dog’

Singer Barbra Streisand discovered a huge new piece of information about President Donald Trump Wednesday: he doesn’t have a dog.

“Donald Trump has never owned a dog. What does it say about someone who doesn’t like dogs? And of course his sons love killing wild animals for kicks. He’s the first president in 130 years who hasn’t had a dog in the White House…” Barbra Streisand tweeted, linking to an article from The Independent that reports on how President Trump doesn’t have a dog in the White House.

Barbra Streisand

@BarbraStreisand

Donald Trump has never owned a dog. What does it say about someone who doesn’t like dogs? And of course his sons love killing wild animals for kicks. He’s the first president in 130 years who hasn’t had a dog in the White House…

Luaghing animated .gif

Talk about grabbing for straws. After Bill left the White House, his precious dog was "accidentally" run over by a car. What did BaBa have to say about that?

Now that the FBI report is finished, and Frankenstein has moved on from the report to Kav isn't qualified.
Now that McConnell has filed for cloture and a vote is imminent.
I am wondering if there won't be a payback to the democrats.
Kav has always been a moderate judge, I have a feeling he is now a conservative judge.
It will come back and bite the democrats. Once again they shoot themselves in the foot because of their blatant stupidity and greed for power.

Barbra Streisand

@BarbraStreisand

He’s the first president in 130 years who hasn’t had a dog in the White House…

Obama had lots of dogs in the White House......for dinner.

hey ice read all about NYTimes investigation into tax fraud by Trump?/ ??

OVER HERE, OVER HERE.

Forget our rape of Justice Kavanaugh - pay attention to our slander of President Trump. We didn't win with raping the Judge, so ignore what evil fucks we are, be distracted by our new slander and libel.

Fuck you Nazi.

Now that the FBI report is finished, and Frankenstein has moved on from the report to Kav isn't qualified.
Now that McConnell has filed for cloture and a vote is imminent.
I am wondering if there won't be a payback to the democrats.
Kav has always been a moderate judge, I have a feeling he is now a conservative judge.
It will come back and bite the democrats. Once again they shoot themselves in the foot because of their blatant stupidity and greed for power.

The thing is Democrats never learn from their mistakes. Who could blame KIavanaugh for not tilting to the right when he suffered what the left is doing to him today?

In their desperation, the Democrats are revealing to the public what they are all about--keeping power.

They lost the Congress, they lost the Senate, they lost most of the governorships across the country, they lost the White House, and now they are losing the Supreme Court.

"Folks, when your adversary is making a complete fool out of themselves, the best thing you can do is stand back and watch."
Rush Limbaugh

It's hard to convince judges to be your activists if they're not in your camp. Assuming we want biased judges with agendas serving in our courts. It's the most insidious form of power there is and it needs to be checked. Obergefell was rigged (Ginsburg interview February 2015). This is an example of what the democrats want to keep going and the conservatives are trying to thwart with Kavanaugh. Hence the need to demonize him off the list. They will stop at nothing. The Cult's demands MUST be served in the judicial branch of government.

Next up: gay (motherless/fatherless for life) adoptions. Drugs and surgery for "transgender children" and forcing women (even rape victims with PTSD) to allow strange deranged men to undress with them in communal locker rooms, showers and restrooms. Can't get that done without an activist loony-left judge/Justice here and there...or a packed Supreme Court willing to defy the Oath of their Office (Ginsburg interview February 2015) to tip the scales.

rape is unique. no other violent crime is so fraught with controversy, so enmeshed in dispute in the politics of gender and sexuality. and within the domain of rape, the most highly charged area of debate is in the area of false allegations. for centuries, it has been asserted and assumed that women "cry rape", that rape allegations are maliciously concocted for purposes of revenge.

Obergefell was rigged (Ginsburg interview February 2015).

Relative strength of natural forces in the universe:
  1. Democrats ability to lose a sure victory
  2. Silhouette's transformation of any subject into a gay marriage topic
  3. Strong Nuclear Force
  4. Human General Stupidity
  5. Electromagnetism
  6. Reproductive potential of idiots
  7. Human Special Stupidity
  8. Weak Nuclear Force
  9. Gravity
  10. Logical consistency of political hacks
  11. Reproductive potential of intelligent people

rape is unique. no other violent crime is so fraught with controversy, so enmeshed in dispute in the politics of gender and sexuality. and within the domain of rape, the most highly charged area of debate is in the area of false allegations. for centuries, it has been asserted and assumed that women "cry rape", that rape allegations are maliciously concocted for purposes of revenge.
Well especially when they happen 40 years stale when it looks like an obvious ruse for political expediency..

Forum List

Back