Kavanaugh - was he for torture & has he been drug tested

For a 6-10 year span, Brett Kavanaugh felt a need to drink himself into oblivion on multiple occasions. Did he just quit cold turkey?? Did he find that as he got older that he no longer had is group of drinking buddies? Maybe he switched from alcohol to drugs?

We saw all that sniffing. Maybe a little too much snorting?

And, as an advisor for W, did he advise for torture? Was he involved in the decision to invade Iraq?

Why are Republicans hiding these documents?

Silly bird man, after the enemy has avoided the gate, has attacked us on the friendly side of it, has slain our fellow countrymen, and after the enemy has declared war for us, on itself, by any means necessary must we render him incapable of again doing the same, regardless of pansy fears of putting worms on hooks. Hearts bleed for the bad guys these days, when the memory of American men, women and children whose hearts were stopped are spit upon. Be less the phony martyr if you're capable.

Rather than admit he is Trump’s pick and therefore they don’t like him, and they also realize he is a moderate constitutionalist, and can’t stand that, they prefer to throw out false accusations ruining the man.

Is it a surprise? Absolutely not. They absolutely have shown they are ethically and morally corrupt.
So, why the lies?

Ford was much more believable.

For a 6-10 year span, Brett Kavanaugh felt a need to drink himself into oblivion on multiple occasions. Did he just quit cold turkey?? Did he find that as he got older that he no longer had is group of drinking buddies? Maybe he switched from alcohol to drugs?

And, as an advisor for W, did he advise for torture? Was he involved in the decision to invade Iraq?

Yeah, I'm sure all of W's cocaine parties are rigorously documented. Audio, written, and video taped. I wouldn't be surprised if they have multiple affidavits on record from attending prostitutes.
W took responsibility. He was open about it. That is what seems to be missing with Kavanaugh.
You are right. If Kavanaugh released a statement saying he did do a lot of binge drinking in his youth and although he can not recall this instance, he apologize to Ford if he had done it.

The subject would be closed.

This gores to his judgement.

Yeah, I'm sure all of W's cocaine parties are rigorously documented. Audio, written, and video taped. I wouldn't be surprised if they have multiple affidavits on record from attending prostitutes.
W took responsibility. He was open about it. That is what seems to be missing with Kavanaugh.
I'm not sure that is entirely true. . . .

4597860-6216531-image-a-27_1538089722583.jpg
That was my first guess at about minute five of his testimony. Then a little later, I wondered if his wife had slipped him a couple Valium.
It didn't seem to me he was completely clean and sober.

How many purses have you snatched?

No, I am not the one that stole your purse.

Rather than admit he is Trump’s pick and therefore they don’t like him, and they also realize he is a moderate constitutionalist, and can’t stand that, they prefer to throw out false accusations ruining the man.

Is it a surprise? Absolutely not. They absolutely have shown they are ethically and morally corrupt.
So, why the lies?

Ford was not believable. Nothing she claimed added up, nor could she even remember where it supposedly occurred. She is a trained psychologist, and to some seemed to come off well. I saw her as a woman using her education to play act/role play as timid and meek, which she isn’t, because no college professor would ever be that timid and meek, nor any woman that had felt she was at risk of losing her life to a man attacking her and being questioned about it.

So, why the lies?

Ford wasn't at all believable.

So, why the lies?

The entire hearing was a Rorschach test, for the partisans, anyway. Nothing more.
They had their minds made up before hand and saw what they wanted to see.

So, why the lies?

I guess she needed to rant & shout & cry??????

So, why the lies?

Ford was not believable. Nothing she claimed added up, nor could she even remember where it supposedly occurred. She is a trained psychologist, and to some seemed to come off well. I saw her as a woman using her education to play act/role play as timid and meek, which she isn’t, because no college professor would ever be that timid and meek, nor any woman that had felt she was at risk of losing her life to a man attacking her and being questioned about it.
He memories are like so many people who have experienced sexual assault.

So, why the lies?

Nope. She needed to have credible substantial testimony. In my opinion, she didn't. Way to many holes in her story.

How many purses have you snatched?

No, I am not the one that stole your purse.
So you are a thief and a liar. Thinking maybe you should be disbarred from USMB

No, absolutely not. If anything the left had their preconceived responses in order, before she opened her mouth. 36 years later does not leave one a weak, timid, meek mess.
She lied about flying, she couldn’t even remember the house where it occurred. If she was that traumatized by this supposed attack, she would have remembered.
No one else even remembered such a gathering, including her supposed best friend. She actually tried to imply her friend has her own mental problems, when questioned about it.

So, why the lies?

The entire hearing was a Rorschach test, for the partisans, anyway. Nothing more.
They had their minds made up before hand and saw what they wanted to see.

The best part is he's torturing the lunatic left. And if he gets confirmed you'll obviously melt down somewhere.

You know, today would be a good day for your to take off your pajamas, shave, get in the shower, put some pants on and go get that man bun cut off your head.

Maybe then someone would take you seriously

The problem is that when he does leave Mom's basement he is still wearing his vagina hat and trying to lecture people on personal dignity.
Funny chit. Lets compare our education & occupations.

I am smart enough to know what a POS Trump is & you are so fucking stupid that you think he is great.

Your mother probably kicked you out of her basement years ago because she could no longer put up with your gross ignorance & support for women abusers.

I see how smart you are - we'll both type our education and occupation claims on an anonymous internet board and that will truthfully settle things.....

I can already tell you went to public school cupcake.....

And that you have a vagina hat because that really got to you.
I got you riled up darling.

the right wing needs to pay for their alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror; or end them.

Why didn't your messiah Obammy end them in his illustrious 8 year term cupcake?

So, why the lies?

Nope. She needed to have credible substantial testimony. In my opinion, she didn't. Way to many holes in her story.
How many times do you assfucks need to be reminded that her testimony was typical for victims of sexual assault that happened years earlier? Are you just stupid or what?

The best part is he's torturing the lunatic left. And if he gets confirmed you'll obviously melt down somewhere.

You know, today would be a good day for your to take off your pajamas, shave, get in the shower, put some pants on and go get that man bun cut off your head.

Maybe then someone would take you seriously

The problem is that when he does leave Mom's basement he is still wearing his vagina hat and trying to lecture people on personal dignity.
Funny chit. Lets compare our education & occupations.

I am smart enough to know what a POS Trump is & you are so fucking stupid that you think he is great.

Your mother probably kicked you out of her basement years ago because she could no longer put up with your gross ignorance & support for women abusers.

I see how smart you are - we'll both type our education and occupation claims on an anonymous internet board and that will truthfully settle things.....

I can already tell you went to public school cupcake.....

And that you have a vagina hat because that really got to you.
I got you riled up darling.

Funny how you Trumpettes have nothing but cupcakes. OOOOOOOOOO you are soooooo tough. hahahahaha

As gor your mental abilities? You support Trump. Nothing more needs to be said.

As for you living in your motherf's basement? Probably because trailers don't have basements.

Forum List

Back