Kavanaugh - was he for torture & has he been drug tested

For a 6-10 year span, Brett Kavanaugh felt a need to drink himself into oblivion on multiple occasions. Did he just quit cold turkey?? Did he find that as he got older that he no longer had is group of drinking buddies? Maybe he switched from alcohol to drugs?

We saw all that sniffing. Maybe a little too much snorting?

And, as an advisor for W, did he advise for torture? Was he involved in the decision to invade Iraq?

Why are Republicans hiding these documents?

It is clear you have nothing to offer but irrational partisan hate, here is the news of the FBI supplemental report that basically calls Dr. Ford a liar, since NONE of the people she named as witnesses supports her claims, even under the FBI's questions, they still don't support Dr. Ford, not even Keyser.

Fox News

Judiciary Committee releases executive summary of supplemental FBI report on Kavanaugh

Excerpt:

Senate Judiciary Committee Republicans released an executive summary of the FBI's confidential supplemental background investigation into Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh late Thursday, which key swing-vote senators vowed they would continue to review Friday ahead of a major vote on his confirmation.

According to the summary of the report, FBI agents interviewed 10 people and reached out to 11. They focused exclusively on witnesses with potential first-hand knowledge of alleged sexual misconduct by Kavanaugh.

"The FBI provided to the Senate 12 detailed FD-302 reports summarizing their interviews with the witnesses as well as supporting materials cited by the witnesses during their interviews," the summary reads. Only senators and top aides are being allowed to review the full report in a secure facility on Capitol Hill."

red bolding mine

The allegations were about sexual assault, not about drinking or drug use.
Realdave has shit for brains...
For a 6-10 year span, Brett Kavanaugh felt a need to drink himself into oblivion on multiple occasions. Did he just quit cold turkey?? Did he find that as he got older that he no longer had is group of drinking buddies? Maybe he switched from alcohol to drugs?

And, as an advisor for W, did he advise for torture? Was he involved in the decision to invade Iraq?

It is clear you have nothing to offer but irrational partisan hate, here is the news of the FBI supplemental report that basically calls Dr. Ford a liar, since NONE of the people she named as witnesses supports her claims, even under the FBI's questions, they still don't support Dr. Ford, not even Keyser.

Fox News

Judiciary Committee releases executive summary of supplemental FBI report on Kavanaugh

Excerpt:

Senate Judiciary Committee Republicans released an executive summary of the FBI's confidential supplemental background investigation into Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh late Thursday, which key swing-vote senators vowed they would continue to review Friday ahead of a major vote on his confirmation.

According to the summary of the report, FBI agents interviewed 10 people and reached out to 11. They focused exclusively on witnesses with potential first-hand knowledge of alleged sexual misconduct by Kavanaugh.

"The FBI provided to the Senate 12 detailed FD-302 reports summarizing their interviews with the witnesses as well as supporting materials cited by the witnesses during their interviews," the summary reads. Only senators and top aides are being allowed to review the full report in a secure facility on Capitol Hill."

red bolding mine

The allegations were about sexual assault, not about drinking or drug use.

But Kavanaigh lied under oath. Of course you don't care. It goes to his credibility,

Got anything solid on that? You know, solid enough to set off the extreme left partisans on the committee? Because if they're not going off, their lawyers have told them it's a lost cause.
He lied about his entrance into Yale.
He lied when he said his drinking was legal that time.
He lied about him being the character Bart in his drunken buddy's book.
He lied about what certain terms meant ( FFFF Devil's triangle, etc)
He was dishonest when he said he never passed out from drinking.
He was yelling & crying & very partisan.
Really, the Clintons are after him...................
He threatened Democrats.

Why the lies? All he had to do was remain calm & deny deny deny as he knew he was a lock. Republicans don't give a shit about what women say.

Maybe they will care in November.

You know, one thing that hasn't been pointed out that much is the reason
for 6 prior FBI investigations. Now we all know it was for certain jobs
on the Judicial Bench that he has held. Every background check involves
close friends, throughout his entire life and there are questions about drinking
and compromising situations.

One of his background checks was for his time at the Bush Whitehouse.
In his position, he had to be cleared to carry our Nuclear Codes. He was
in possession of the codes to launch our missiles. I would imagine that

background check is pretty in depth. I would imagine, Booze, temperament
and compromising situations are all at the forefront of that investigation.

If that woman had really wanted to remain unknown, she would have never
testified before the Senate. She would have just told them, "I'm not doing
it." The folks from the media tailing her, she could have had prevented by
law.

This entire charade has been a calculated trap from the outset. Not wanting
herself known was simply giving Feinstein cover for not releasing the info
until an opportune situation.

This bitch has been lying big-time. She followed the playbook to the letter.
Make a claim that you cannot prove, but a claim that they cannot charge you
with perjury. We'll let public opinion handle that.

The complicit media won't even talk about Ramierez or the lying Swetnick anymore, They already know both of them are raving liars.

We need to get him on the Bench and commence fucking you liberals for
the next 30 years.

One of the things that demolishes her claim that she wanted to remain anonymous was her taking the polygraph. There is no reason whatsoever to do that unless you are very sure you will have to defend your story. As it is, the polygraph itself is strange. Only two questions? Doesn't sound like it was very rigorous.

And, quite frankly, the best way to remain anonymous is to NOT send a democrat anything they might be able to use in one of their attacks.
Bullcrap. The polygraph suggested by her attorney gave her credibility. She knew Trump & the Republicans would just call her a liar. She knew it was a long time ago & there were no witnesses other than those in that room.

It would be She said/he said.

She took the polygrapgh., Kavanaugh ranted & cried.

You do realize that one of Kavanaugh's job white working under Ken Starr in investigating the Clintons was to be the leaker to the press? Really, Get a fucking education & a Brain.

You just demolished her claim that she wanted to remain anonymous. That means that the timing of the release was deliberate and political, and she was part of it.

She reported iot to the Senator when the POS Kavanaugh was nominated. She thought that people should be aware of the type of person Kavanaugh is. She should have known You & your party would not care.

It's obvious she was coached and prepared all along for it to go public. I mean, come on, a softball polygraph that she didn't even know who paid for? Those who "leaked" it at the last moment after sitting in it for months are the cynical woman users, because they could have dealt with it all along. The Republicans just reacted to her accusation. It's not their fault her story didn't hold up to scrutiny.
Ford is an intelligent person. Perhaps that is why you do not recognize it when smart people speak. You're used to the blithering idiots Trump & Limbaugh

One of the things that demolishes her claim that she wanted to remain anonymous was her taking the polygraph. There is no reason whatsoever to do that unless you are very sure you will have to defend your story. As it is, the polygraph itself is strange. Only two questions? Doesn't sound like it was very rigorous.

And, quite frankly, the best way to remain anonymous is to NOT send a democrat anything they might be able to use in one of their attacks.
Bullcrap. The polygraph suggested by her attorney gave her credibility. She knew Trump & the Republicans would just call her a liar. She knew it was a long time ago & there were no witnesses other than those in that room.

You do realize that one of Kavanaugh's job white working under Ken Starr in investigating the Clintons was to be the leaker to the press? Really, Get a fucking education & a Brain.

You just demolished her claim that she wanted to remain anonymous. That means that the timing of the release was deliberate and political, and she was part of it.

She reported iot to the Senator when the POS Kavanaugh was nominated. She thought that people should be aware of the type of person Kavanaugh is. She should have known You & your party would not care.

It's obvious she was coached and prepared all along for it to go public. I mean, come on, a softball polygraph that she didn't even know who paid for? Those who "leaked" it at the last moment after sitting in it for months are the cynical woman users, because they could have dealt with it all along. The Republicans just reacted to her accusation. It's not their fault her story didn't hold up to scrutiny.
Ford is an intelligent person. Perhaps that is why you do not recognize it when smart people speak. You're used to the blithering idiots Trump & Limbaugh
You must be a teacher.

you must of been drinking with him if you know this. how many times have you blacked out from those nights?
I listened to his classmates.
that means absolutely nothing. I would fathom a guess they were the actual lushes. projectionists.

How long did you meet with them to get the information?

You leftist traitors crack me up!

you must of been drinking with him if you know this. how many times have you blacked out from those nights?
that means absolutely nothing. I would fathom a guess they were the actual lushes. projectionists.

I understand your confusion. I can read. Evidently you can't.

I can watch a video of an interview where Kart's clsssmate describe a sloppy drunk who drank far more than just beer.

I did not vote for a man who used Russian help to win an election. So you must love traitors.

I understand your confusion. I can read. Evidently you can't.

I can watch a video of an interview where Kart's clsssmate describe a sloppy drunk who drank far more than just beer.
what video? link!

You and I both know that if Ford picked her nose, her head would cave in. Same as most worthless leftist traitors.

I did not vote for a man who used Russian help to win an election. So you must love traitors.
Neither did we. so when you find that man you let us know.

You got the Russia part right, except it was Hillary that used them. Er, they used her. Uranium ain't cheap.

You got the Russia part right, except it was Hillary that used them. Er, they used her. Uranium ain't cheap.
neither was the dossier.

If she was a blithering idiot, they would not have picked her to tell the story, now would they? Her problem, though (and you won't address it), is that her story is very carefully crafted so as to be almost impossible to either prove or refute, long on emotions and short on specifics. And it didn't help that none of her "witnesses" backed it up.

It is very amusing, BTW, how you continue to exhibit the emotional maturity of a cocker spaniel by trying to insult me. I've heard worse from better, so I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish.

Forum List

Back