Kavanaugh was just the pre-season. wait until Democrats win the midterms! then the fun begins!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
we're gonna resist Trump and make his presidency a miserable failure. its gonna be so much fun. i cant wait! I CANT WAIT!

.>

According to McConnell the people are supposed to speak through elections.

What is the problem with that?

I mean the GOP won in 2010 and then opposed Obama, McConnell left a SCOTUS seat vacant for over a year and refused to process the nominee not because of qualifications but because of the party of the nominating president.

Trump has said the upcoming election is a referendum on him.

So....

.>>>>

we're gonna resist Trump and make his presidency a miserable failure. its gonna be so much fun. i cant wait! I CANT WAIT!
:laugh:

upload_2018-10-14_10-14-4.jpeg

Pubs can have as many as 56 seats in the Senate and 230 in the house after the election.

That’s sort of their ceiling, their floor is 50 and 202.

ahahahahhahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
resist what??!!!!???
so you WANT to MAKE the POTUS fail???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??
you want the US to fail
CHILDISH/immature/stupid
how old are you--16?

.>

I mean the GOP won in 2010 and then opposed Obama, McConnell left a SCOTUS seat vacant for over a year and refused to process the nominee not because of qualifications but because of the party of the nominating president.

So....

.>>>>
Read the guy's posts.

He is a schizo.

*loses court battle*
"The Case for Abolishing the Supreme Court"

*loses election* "

The Case for Abolishing Democracy"

*loses at Candyland*
"The Case for Abolishing Board Games"

*is just a loser* "
The Case for Abolishing Humanity"

I think we’ve just witnessed another leftist going crazy.

I dealt with one last Friday. A 1.5mg shot of Ativan had that faggot snoozing within mins.

.>

So....

.>>>>
Read the guy's posts.

He is a schizo.
I think it’s 2 guys using one username.

resist what??!!!!???
you want the US to fail
CHILDISH/immature/stupid
how old are you--16?

If you are referencing my post, I assure you I am a mature adult, and do not post comments which in past generations would have been written in crayon, as yours above would surely have been written.

Resist fascism, resist Trumpism, but I repeat myself. Trump does not need my aid in failing, he is an abject failure and the worst person to ever occupy the office of POTUS.

I suspect you are a tad optimistic. The Prog overreach is not universally appealing to the base upon which you are dependent.

resist what??!!!!???
you want the US to fail
CHILDISH/immature/stupid
how old are you--16?

If you are referencing my post, I assure you I am a mature adult, and do not post comments which in past generations would have been written in crayon, as yours above would surely have been written.

Resist fascism, resist Trumpism, but I repeat myself. Trump does not need my aid in failing, he is an abject failure and the worst person to ever occupy the office of POTUS.
you babies will NEVER stop crying ,will you?
what fascism? you people are so full of shit--like babies
you don't even know the definition
here
Fascism:
often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
07_08_2017_Crying-boy-on-white-background-empty-_810X516.png

Last edited:

I suspect you are a tad optimistic. The Prog overreach is not universally appealing to the base upon which you are dependent.

Walkaway is literally growing by thousands every single day and the registration deadline is already up.

Democrats need to be very afraid.

Forum List

Back