Kawhi Leonard made $46 million dollars and played in 52 games.

Great talent but he and Paul George are never available and have screwed their team.

Listen, the owners put together a championship caliber team. If they are healthy next year, you should have confidence they might win it all. With how well they played without those 2? Fuck! I'd be happy to be a Clippers fan.

Gianni got hurt too and that probably cost the Bucks the series. It gave Miami the confidence they needed.

Kawhi has 2 rings? Be patient. And hope he stays healthy. Maybe they should do what LA did this year. Pretty much rest James and Anthony Davis as much as possible, sneak into the playoffs then knock off the number 2 team and win a championship. I can't believe they are going to advance. I have to admit, them advancing makes things much more interesting moving forward.

I can't believe how lucky Golden State is. They came so close to being down 3 to 1 but now they are up 3 to 2. Amazing.

So now who's going to win it all? Boston should make the finals now. In the West it could be Denver, Warriors or Suns?

No way NY, Miami,

Could Philly go to the finals? Nothing will surprise me after seeing the Bucks knocked out. Last night Charles Barkley GUARANTEED the Bucks would win and Ernie said the Bucks would win the series. LOL. WRONG! What do they/me/we know? Nothing. That's why they play the game.

For some reason, I don't hate Lebron all of the sudden. It wouldn't piss me off if he won another ring. Not sure why that is? It's like big time wrestling. Some how the heal is now a baby face to me. Weird.

Great talent but he and Paul George are never available and have screwed their team.

Here is something I thought about last night. Remember during the regular season the headline read "Clippers own Lakers". One of the sports commentators pointed out that even though the Clippers might own LA during the regular season, how many rings do the Clippers have?

And now we can ask did the Clippers make it to the 2nd round? Because it looks like the Lakers are going to advance.

Now they have Harden. I can't wait to see how this one works out for Harden. At first he'll love it but then not after a couple weeks. Premadona.

Now they have Harden. I can't wait to see how this one works out for Harden. At first he'll love it but then not after a couple weeks. Premadona.
James Harden is in the list of other incredibly talented locker room cancers and black holes for the basketball (they get it, you ain’t getting it back).. which includes Carmelo Anthony and Allen Iverson. Good players that are bad for a team.

This is why no sane person cares about basketball
It's great. Who cares if Harden's team doesn't win. He gives you a reason to root against Harden's team. Whichever team that happens to be at the time. LOL.

What did he just say? Philly tried to make him work within their system. I am a system?

Forum List

Back