🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Keep getting bad reviews on goggle

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
These low class, street trash pieces of waste of DNA sure love to write bad reviews for anything

Guess what MF …I create fake dummy accounts to give me great reviews

You all are pieces of human filth who live pay check to paycheck and you’re insects to me

F you all !!!
Last day I was busy with a paying customer and you genetically damaged subhumans were not paying for Shiiit -so you can F wait

Now my fat fucck employee quit on Saturday and I am stuck working 6 days a week

Anomalism

Wow many things !

Few examples
1) accused of not caring and purposely going super slow at work ..
2) Being rude and unfriendly

3) bad attitude and refusing to give in

4)price gouging

Also accused of offering only a few services when I am supposed to perform many

Also accused of never answering the phone

I figure I have to be there then I might make things suck for them

Dude...

I can't imagine having this mindset. Something is wrong in your heart and mind. You need to get your head right. Your business is your professional reputation. You should do your best always. Have pride in the service you offer and be thankful for the people that help to make it possible. That's how you run a successful business.

You shouldn't be mad that people are unhappy with your service. You clearly don't give a fuck, so their frustration is understandable. If you want people to rate you better you need to be better.

Anomalism
I honestly don’t give a F when it’s busy
When it’s slow then I am much more helpful
and attentive

Business and people skills have been difficult all my life .
I remember my last year of HS and I had zero friends to eat lunch with on that slot
So for 4 months I had to drive 15 min further to eat alone so that nobody saw me

I was suspended from middle school to high school and even college lol

Oh well
I have super rich parents

Anomalism
I honestly don’t give a F when it’s busy
When it’s slow then I am much more helpful
and attentive

Business and people skills have been difficult all my life .
I remember my last year of HS and I had zero friends to eat lunch with on that slot
So for 4 months I had to drive 15 min further to eat alone so that nobody saw me

If nothing else I respect your openness.

These low class, street trash pieces of waste of DNA sure love to write bad reviews for anything

Guess what MF …I create fake dummy accounts to give me great reviews

You all are pieces of human filth who live pay check to paycheck and you’re insects to me

It kind of begs the question, do you really think you are in the right business.

Your customers hate you, your employees hate you and keep quitting, and you are massively unhappy.

Forum List

Back