Keep your eye on the INDEPENDENT voters...not just on R-W'ers on here

We have always (or should have) known that regardless of which party we wish to back, it is the INDEPENDENT voters who will vote in a president into the oval office.

In 2016, independent voters gave Trump 46%, while Clinton received only 42% of that political affiliation.

NOW, after almost 3 years of this miserable and corrupt clown show from the WH, independent voters have realized that changes MUST be made....if not through impeachment and removal....at the ballot box 13 months from now.

The latest poll shows that among independent voters who think Trump should be impeached, 96 percent said they disapprove of the job he is doing and only 3 percent approve. But 24 percent of independents who do not think Trump should be impeached still disapprove of the job he is doing, indicating job approval and impeachment do not necessarily go hand-in-hand for independents..

impeachmentpoll_2106a3583c3840d4b1b562dc4e38804b.fit-760w.png

Americans split down party lines on Trump impeachment

Actually the demographic to watch is suburban voters and especially suburban women. Suburban women have supported Democrat candidates by a even larger margin than they supported Clinton.

We have always (or should have) known that regardless of which party we wish to back, it is the INDEPENDENT voters who will vote in a president into the oval office.

In 2016, independent voters gave Trump 46%, while Clinton received only 42% of that political affiliation.

NOW, after almost 3 years of this miserable and corrupt clown show from the WH, independent voters have realized that changes MUST be made....if not through impeachment and removal....at the ballot box 13 months from now.

The latest poll shows that among independent voters who think Trump should be impeached, 96 percent said they disapprove of the job he is doing and only 3 percent approve. But 24 percent of independents who do not think Trump should be impeached still disapprove of the job he is doing, indicating job approval and impeachment do not necessarily go hand-in-hand for independents..

I'm and Indi and voted for Trump in 2016.

Oh I didn't walk into the voting booth already deciding to vote for Trump.

I thought about it and came to the conclusion that since he wasn't a politician and was a billionaire who couldn't be bought. Who better to vote for.

He'll get my vote in 2020 because he's become one great POTUS.

Fake polls again !!

I'm and Indi and voted for Trump in 2016.

You're as "independent" as Himmler was to his cult leader.

Yup. I'm an indi and owe no allegiance to either party.

Trump has been a great POTUS and if he were a Dem or a prog you would be singing his praises.

You just aren't honest enough to admit it.

Carry on dipshit so we can continue to laugh at your stupid ass.

Trump has been a great POTUS and if he were a Dem or a prog you would be singing his praises.

MORON........Trump WAS a Dem for MOST of his miserable life........Check out how much money the orange whore gave to the Clintons and Pelosi and Schumer, etc.....LOL

Face it nitwit, Trump is just a whore who cares ONLY about his fat ass.

Forum List

Back