Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

^^ Not one but two posts of whiny-whine about It's own inability to guess its own sex. And STILL offers no answer.

:trolls:

Every assault weapon comes with a pink slip --

there is NO such thing as an "assault weapon", if you are referring to military grade full auto firearms, a $200.00 tax stamp required for any select fire weapon, go here for the info on "assault weapons", Firearms - Guides - Identification of Firearms | ATFhttp://www.atf.gov/firearms/guides/identification-of-nfa-firearms.htmlhttp://www.atf.gov/firearms/guides/identification-of-nfa-firearms.html

just for your education, machine guns, silencers, and select fire weapons are NOT illegal to own, a person just has to jump thru the .gov requirements and regulations plus $12,000.00+ and BINGO !! you can own just about any weapon/firearm one wants..., even a Sherman tank...., if one has the $$$$$$$$$ to shell out.

Leftists call them assault weapons because that sounds scarier and implies they are only for attacking and not for defense.

Last edited:
Keeping guns from criminals. So what is the NRA/gun gutter position on this?

Well, as the OP stated, we can't keep them from criminals. So we should allow people to defend themselves since what we have now is armed criminals and unarmed citizenry.

I do like the idea that normal people favor armed criminals and unarmed victims and those of us who don't think government should stop people from protecting themselves are "nutters" though...

^^ Not one but two posts of whiny-whine about It's own inability to guess its own sex. And STILL offers no answer.

Speaking of no answer, you answered the op with your position, but you didn't present a plan. How exactly are you going to go about convincing gangstas and criminals to reject a gun culture exactly?

Speaking of no answer, you answered the op with your position, but you didn't present a plan. How exactly are you going to go about convincing gangstas and criminals to reject a gun culture exactly?

You can't even identify your own gender and you wanna get all demandy?

Pfft. Don't think so, It.

There is nothing I could possibly say that would be as embarrassing to you as what you do to yourself, so I just keep you talking.

And you have no idea how to change the gun culture. At least though you aren't going to take away guns while you figure it out, I'll give you credit for that.

There is nothing I could possibly say that would be as embarrassing to you as what you do to yourself, so I just keep you talking.

And you have no idea how to change the gun culture. At least though you aren't going to take away guns while you figure it out, I'll give you credit for that.

There is nothing you need to say as long as you parade around in a dress while simultaneously objecting to a feminine pronoun. It tells us all you're a pissant who can't take a position and wants to hide behind a dress. So you're not exactly in any position to be making demands. Until you figure out your own basics, you just ain't worth my time, coward.

There is nothing you need to say as long as you parade around in a dress while simultaneously objecting to a feminine pronoun. It tells us all you're a pissant who can't take a position and wants to hide behind a dress. So you're not exactly in any position to be making demands. Until you figure out your own basics, you just ain't worth my time, coward.

I never objected to the feminine pronoun, Homey. I just pointed out that you were insulting women by calling me "she" as an insult. I also mocked you for calling me a liar when I said that you called me female by calling me "she." Now you're insulting Eunuchs by calling me "it." The "it" one is a bit ironic since I'm clearly hetero and you're apparently not interested in women. I also am mocking you for name calling. By your logic, I'm a liar because to do that you would have to call me, "Name." LOL

But my theme is liberty. It's sad that when you see a woman in a Statue of Liberty dress you only identify her by her gender. The theme is liberty. I love the Statue, but she was hotter. You wouldn't know apparently...

Also, when you do have a plan to change the gun culture, if you ever do, I would be interested. Let me know.

Allow the States the power to license those who want to own, possess or have in their custody or control a firearm...

With the understanding that the states also have the power to not license those who want to own, possess, or have in their custody or control a firearm, as such measures would be in violation of those states’ constitutions, and likely the Federal Constitution.

Only if the courts decide licensing would violate the Second Amendment. I'm of the opinion licensing does not infringe the right to own arms. The laws already allow restrictions on some citizens from own, possessing or having in their custody and control guns, and allowing the states to police their duty to protect their citizens seems reasonable.

And I am of the opinion that licensing requirements do infringe upon the right to own a firearm, as licensing requirements lack a rational basis, lack objective, documented evidence in support, and do not pursue a legitimate legislative end; indeed, they seek to disadvantage gun owners predicated solely on the presumption that something ‘bad’ might happen.

Just as laws requiring a state-issued photo ID to vote are un-Constitutional because they’re predicated upon a presumption of ‘guilt’ that one might commit voter ‘fraud,’ so too are gun licensing laws un-Constitutional for the same reason.

The state may not restrict a Constitutional right – be it the right to own a gun or the right to vote – absent evidence in support, or because of the government’s unfounded fear that a citizen will violate the law in the context of exercising that right.

True, current Second Amendment jurisprudence does hold that licensing requirements are Constitutional, and I am compelled to accept that jurisprudence accordingly.

But I also support the right of some states to not enact licensing measures because those states correctly understand such measures to be un-Constitutional, as they lack a rational basis and evidence in support. Moreover, citizens in states which have licensing requirements also have the right to seek to repeal licensing measures through the legislative process.

I never objected to the feminine pronoun, Homey. I just pointed out that you were insulting women by calling me "she" as an insult. I also mocked you for calling me a liar when I said that you called me female by calling me "she." Now you're insulting Eunuchs by calling me "it." The "it" one is a bit ironic since I'm clearly hetero and you're apparently not interested in women. I also am mocking you for name calling. By your logic, I'm a liar because to do that you would have to call me, "Name." LOL

But my theme is liberty. It's sad that when you see a woman in a Statue of Liberty dress you only identify her by her gender. The theme is liberty. I love the Statue, but she was hotter. You wouldn't know apparently...

Also, when you do have a plan to change the gun culture, if you ever do, I would be interested. Let me know.

"Statue of Liberty dress"? What in the wide world of fuck are you talking about? :cuckoo:

Clearly you're confuserated. The word she has never been an "insult". That post makes no sense whatsoever.

Last edited:
Oh, everyone needs an ID or background check for to buy a gun, but not for a welfare check. Go figure.

or to vote.

Last time I looked no one every got killed by a welfare check or a vote.

Which goes to the fact that laws requiring a background check and ID to purchase a firearm are Constitutional.

Unlike laws requiring a state-issued photo ID to vote, a background check is Constitutional because it’s rationally based, has evidence in support, and pursues a proper legislate end – to wit: disallowing felons, the mentally ill, or those abusing narcotics from possessing a firearm:

Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA v. HELLER

In general, when a state seeks to restrict a Constitutional right, the burden rests most heavily on the state to justify the restriction, and absent justification, is disallowed from doing so.

So we should allow people to defend themselves since what we have now is armed criminals and unarmed citizenry.

So, you are saying that everyone that owns a gun in America is a criminal? Brilliant...

Unlike laws requiring a state-issued photo ID to vote, a background check is Constitutional because it’s rationally based, has evidence in support, and pursues a proper legislate end – to wit: disallowing felons, the mentally ill, or those abusing narcotics from possessing a firearm:

Clay you think voter is not rational ?

Damn son.

Forum List

Back