Keith Olbermann Related To Trump ?

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
1604664960156.png

The only difference being that Trump got good stuff done.

All Olbermann has ever done is shit his pants on TV.

• Disagree
Reactions: BWK
  • Banned
What ?

Nobody comes to Kieth's aide ?

Or nobody condemns his lunacy ?

Wow.....

Fucking hypocrites.

View attachment 412038

What good stuff? Incompetence that led to a shitty virus outbreak response that has killed almost 250K people? Infections at their highest rate so far?
7% unemployment with thousands of businesses and millions of jobs that are probably never coming back? A sweetheart tax cut for the 1%, bloated budgets,
and increasing the deficit to 1.2 trillion (pre-pandemic). And stoking a race war as a cherry on top of the shit sundae.

Let me quote from one of Trump's reality shows..."You're Fired!!". :)

Keith lived at Trump Palace in New York for a number of years before leaving in 2016.

He bought the condo in 2007, why didn't he recognize The Donald as a racist and Literally Hitler BEFORE he paid millions and moved in?

What good stuff? Incompetence that led to a shitty virus outbreak response that has killed almost 250K people? Infections at their highest rate so far?
7% unemployment with thousands of businesses and millions of jobs that are probably never coming back? A sweetheart tax cut for the 1%, bloated budgets,
and increasing the deficit to 1.2 trillion (pre-pandemic). And stoking a race war as a cherry on top of the shit sundae.

Let me quote from one of Trump's reality shows..."You're Fired!!".
Trying to outdo Olbermann in insane rage noted.
Trump's virus outbreak response has killed almost 250k? Governors like Cuomo, Whitmer, Murphy,
Newsom deserve no credit at all for any of that?
That same Chinese sourced pandemic is not the reason why the economy, which was the envy of the
world, is now saddled with shutdowns and closed businesses?

Try and find out why so much of your unbalanced rage is misplaced and childish.

• Banned
View attachment 412038

Let me quote from one of Trump's reality shows..."You're Fired!!". :)

Living in your head - rent free.....for a decade.

• Banned

Trump's virus outbreak response has killed almost 250k? Governors like Cuomo, Whitmer, Murphy,
That same Chinese sourced pandemic is not the reason why the economy, which was the envy of the

It's no use even trying.

There is a reason derangement is used in TDS.

I just giving you the facts. Feel free to continue your worship of Trump.
Looks like his time is short. Again, if he had just shown an interest in doing his job,
he could have prevented the virus spread, limited the economic damage, and probably
sewn up his re-election..all before one ballot was cast in the Democratic primaries.

Looks like his time is short. Again, if he had just shown an interest in doing his job,
he could have prevented the virus spread, limited the economic damage, and probably
sewn up his re-election..all before one ballot was cast in the Democratic primaries.
The media told you that. Anyone who has had an education that is older knows the truth. Anyone who is older and has denial in what they were taught, are fools.

The media told you that. Anyone who has had an education that is older knows the truth. Anyone who is older and has denial in what they were taught, are fools.

No. I can SEE what he did. And what he did was hold his pep rallies, tweet, golf, and deny and play the virus down. If you don't believe me, just listen to the Woodward tapes.
He did everything but the job the was elected to do. And that ultimately is why it looks like he's been voted out.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
I've said my piece about Olbermann on numerous occasions. My feelings on the man stem from his antics on television as well as having met him in person more than once. In a nutshell: he's an ass. To expound beyond that is to give the man my time and thought, of which he is unworthy.

FB_IMG_1604350437855.jpg

Don't let the facts get in the way of your lives.

No "worship" needed. I just have a regard for facts you seem to lack due to your psychopathic
personality.

I've said my piece about Olbermann on numerous occasions. My feelings on the man stem from his antics on television as well as having met him in person more than once. In a nutshell: he's an ass. To expound beyond that is to give the man my time and thought, of which he is unworthy.
He's burned more bridges than Sherman marching through Georgia.

Forum List

Back