Kelly Admits Trump Doesn't Really Want to Build a 'Wall'

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
‘White House Chief of Staff John Kelly told The Los Angeles Times that the Trump administration no longer wants to build a wall along the southern U.S. border with Mexico.

“To be honest, it’s not a wall,” Kelly told the Times, and then added:

“The president still says ‘wall’ — oftentimes frankly he’ll say ‘barrier’ or ‘fencing,’ now he’s tended toward steel slats. But we left a solid concrete wall early on in the administration, when we asked people what they needed and where they needed it.”

The former Marine general also admitted that Customs and Border Protection Agents told him during his tenure as Homeland Security secretary that they really don’t want a wall. They said they do need physical barriers in some areas, but expressed a desire for new technology and additional personnel as a primary emphasis for improved border security.’

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/12/30/john-kelly-admits-trump-doesnt-really-want-to-build-a-wall.html

And new technology and additional personnel is exactly what Democrats support funding.

LEFT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXED
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

Personally, I don't care if you call it a wall or a fence or steel slats.

It needs to be funded and erected now, today, asap. .... :cool:

Okay, not a wall but a barrier of some sort that keeps tens of thousands of people with diseases, criminal records
and possible gang affiliations out. I'm not seeing a big distinction here.
I've heard Trump himself talk about metal slats or some such thing in this wall. So what?

A slow day for pathological Trump haters.

Yeah it matters not what it's called, just as long as the situation is seriously put under control. The word wall is easy to identify the cause for millions, so the word is used widely to identify the problem needing corrected down on the southern border.

LEFT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

That's nice, why don't you run that on some of the sites yer conservative buddies post from?

just about everyone here who puts a thread up will defend what they put up,answer questions whatever.....except jones.....is the guy that paranoid that he cant defend his shit?...

‘White House Chief of Staff John Kelly told The Los Angeles Times that the Trump administration no longer wants to build a wall along the southern U.S. border with Mexico.

“To be honest, it’s not a wall,” Kelly told the Times, and then added:

“The president still says ‘wall’ — oftentimes frankly he’ll say ‘barrier’ or ‘fencing,’ now he’s tended toward steel slats. But we left a solid concrete wall early on in the administration, when we asked people what they needed and where they needed it.”

The former Marine general also admitted that Customs and Border Protection Agents told him during his tenure as Homeland Security secretary that they really don’t want a wall. They said they do need physical barriers in some areas, but expressed a desire for new technology and additional personnel as a primary emphasis for improved border security.’

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/12/30/john-kelly-admits-trump-doesnt-really-want-to-build-a-wall.html

And new technology and additional personnel is exactly what Democrats support funding.

Right. NOt a "wall", just "physical barriers"...

lol!!!!!!!!

As long as it keeps them out or makes it more difficult...........I don't give a damn what they call it.

They have a habit of lying, or twisting words for their own benefit. You don’t care? Fine, read them. I won’t, just as I wouldn’t seek out slate, think progress, infowars, etc., for any truthful information. Here is one of his good ones, funny that is, for. 2015-

“Donald Trump Falls Apart After Chuck Todd Goes Off On Him For His 9/11 Lies”

Scott Walker’s History Exposes a Dark, Illegal Past Behind The Choir Boy Face. Scott Walker was never charged with anything
Scott Walker Gets Fooled Again By Believing Fox's Fake Poll Numbers He was re-elected.
Coming Soon to a Bedroom Near You: GOP Sperm Troopers Haven’t found any in my bedroom.
Now, if that is who want to believe, go right on ahead. More power to you, but warning, they may make you look foolish if you repeat them.
LEFT BIAS

That's nice, why don't you run that on some of the sites yer conservative buddies post from?

They have a habit of lying, or twisting words for their own benefit. You don’t care? Fine, read them. I won’t, just as I wouldn’t seek out slate, think progress, infowars, etc., for any truthful information. Here is one of his good ones, funny that is, for. 2015-

“Donald Trump Falls Apart After Chuck Todd Goes Off On Him For His 9/11 Lies”

Scott Walker’s History Exposes a Dark, Illegal Past Behind The Choir Boy Face. Scott Walker was never charged with anything
Scott Walker Gets Fooled Again By Believing Fox's Fake Poll Numbers He was re-elected.
Coming Soon to a Bedroom Near You: GOP Sperm Troopers Haven’t found any in my bedroom.
Now, if that is who want to believe, go right on ahead. More power to you, but warning, they may make you look foolish if you repeat them.
LEFT BIAS

I wasn't supporting them, I was criticizing you.

Forum List

Back