Kelly Anne says no fake news ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
she walked back fake news faster than RW's can spell it.

soooooo boys and girls, is she a liar or not ?

well :dunno:

She is the liars liar. I bet the Dems want one just like her.

bg020817dAPR20170208044525.jpg

She is the liars liar. I bet the Dems want one just like her.

she wasnt lying when she bellowed "fake news"

she walks back her comment, and shes a liar.

fucking RW hypocritical sumbitches, they don't even know what damn planet they're on.

She is either a liar or a complete moron. And I don't think its the latter

Do you have a link?

google it, theres thousands

No thanks. I didn't make the OP. Doesn't matter too much to me to start with. I have more to do than google your posts.

don't ever ask me for a link again.

you have time to be here, read the post then you have time to do your own homework.

Do you have a link?

No thanks. I didn't make the OP. Doesn't matter too much to me to start with. I have more to do than google your posts.

you have time to be here, read the post then you have time to do your own homework.

I will ask you what I want. ;) Don't ever try and tell me what to or not to do again.

Do you have a link?

I will ask you what I want. ;) Don't ever try and tell me what to or not to do again.
Then don't ask for links.

Do you have a link?

stfu.

Do you have a link?

Why not? Most provide them when they make a thread. Actually..never mind. I couldn't care less. Go back and look. ALL I did was ask him for the link to what he was posting.
Get lost.

Why not? Most provide them when they make a thread. Actually..never mind. I couldn't care less. Go back and look. ALL I did was ask him for the link to what he was posting.
Get lost.

if you cared less then why did you ask for a link?

I could care less what you want and didn't give you one.

do you want to comment on the op or continue to troll ?

Get lost.

if you cared less then why did you ask for a link?

I could care less what you want and didn't give you one.

do you want to comment on the op or continue to troll ?

I was not trolling goof. I wanted to read what she said. But, it doesn't matter anymore.

With so much "fake news" and disinformation from BOTH SIDES -- OPs are gonna have to be a bit more specific. Even folks who stuff their faces with "fake news" might not know SPECIFICALLY which of 12 fake stories this week are being discussed.

Try again.. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back