kenosha chaos: gunfire rings out, white vigilantes take to streets after the governor refuses

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Americans are beginning to realize they absolutely must fight back in order to protect their homes, families and places of business.

Watch the wiggers, jiggers and ******* run.

Americans are beginning to realize they absolutely must fight back in order to protect their homes, families and places of business.

Exactly what the decent, law-abiding citizens NEED to do. Thanks for the post.

I like the one stupid bitch, complaining to the cop, that the people are armed and defending their property.

It shows so much about what is wrong with our society.

She literally expects the cops to help the mob riot and loot.

And with good reason, because they generally DO.

I'm amazed at how little the news media is reporting about what happened last night. Even though there are numerous videos and discussions, even FOX news seems to be out of the loop.

The shooter was the owner of a car lot that the antifa pricks were going to burn down He was armed with an AR and when he was attacked by one of the rioters, he put a 5.56 round in the guys head. A so-called antifa "medic" pulled out a Glock pistol, took a knee, and drew down on the car lot owner, and the owner damn near blew his arm off.

Clearly a justifiable shooting.

I'm amazed at how little the news media is reporting about what happened last night. Even though there are numerous videos and discussions, even FOX news seems to be out of the loop.

The shooter was the owner of a car lot that the antifa pricks were going to burn down He was armed with an AR and when he was attacked by one of the rioters, he put a 5.56 round in the guys head. A so-called antifa "medic" pulled out a Glock pistol, took a knee, and drew down on the car lot owner, and the owner damn near blew his arm off.

Clearly a justifiable shooting.

For sure....expect more.

This whole thing was foreseeable when we started allowing people to walk around with assault weapons.

The shooter(s) haven't been caught yet, and we do not know who the dead and wounded are, so there is no backstory to spin on the internet. Apparently, someone warned the police that there was someone shooting. If anyone posting here was present when this incident occurred, they have an obligation to tell the Kenosha police what they know.

You posters who claim to know who the shooter is need to contact the Kenosha police. I don't know how you could know unless you were there, though. The shooter should contact the police if he claims that the shooting was justifiable instead of running away and hiding. The other guys with him have not been located and identified, either.

Don't call me names. You know that this is your obligation.

This whole thing was foreseeable when we started allowing people to walk around with assault weapons.

The shooter(s) haven't been caught yet, and we do not know who the dead and wounded are, so there is no backstory to spin on the internet. Apparently, someone warned the police that there was someone shooting. If anyone posting here was present when this incident occurred, they have an obligation to tell the Kenosha police what they know.

You posters who claim to know who the shooter is need to contact the Kenosha police. I don't know how you could know unless you were there, though. The shooter should contact the police if he claims that the shooting was justifiable instead of running away and hiding. The other guys with him have not been located and identified, either.

This whole thing was foreseeable when your dem mayors ordered the cops to stop protecting the citizens from your bloodthirsty racist thugs.

And we did foresee it. And told you that people would start fighting back. YOu can go back a week and see us saying that to you on this very site.

Here is some more foreseeing. Listen closely.

This will escalate, until either one side is crushed, or until the government starts doing it's job again.

Your side wins, and institutes a totalitarian state.

My side wins and civilization is restored.

The government just starts doing it's job again, and the status quo is returned to.

Those are the only three things that can happen from here, moving forward.

1598456126919.png

This kid go to two good Commie kills and blew off the arm of another Commie asshole with a cheap ass AR and my gun safe has $100K of guns that haven't done jackshit.

I do hope that the search for the gunman is just for show. May that brave patriot continue the fight.

The Prog politicians are to blame for this. They take an oath to protect their cities. They neutered their police and let the citizens become open prey. Those cities deseerve to perish.

Forum List

Back