Kerry: Egypt’s ‘Military Did Not Take Over’

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
The lying sacks of shit will say anything to keep US aid flowing to Egypt and circumvent US Law. Do they really expect us to believe their lies?

QUESTION: Thank you very much for giving us time. My first question is about your commitment with democracy. The U.S. believes in democracy, U.S. is a champion of democracy all over the world. But why U.S. is not taking a clear position on military intervention against the democratically elected government of President Morsy in Egypt?

SECRETARY KERRY: Well, it’s a very appropriate and important question, and I want to answer it very directly. The military was asked to intervene by millions and millions of people, all of whom were afraid of a descendance into chaos, into violence. And the military did not take over, to the best of our judgment so – so far. To run the country, there’s a civilian government. In effect, they were restoring democracy. And the fact is --
QUESTION: By killing people on the roads?

Kerry: Egypt?s ?Military Did Not Take Over? | The Weekly Standard

Of course this government expects us to believe their lies. We have so far. There's no indication that we won't in the future. Liberals will fight for the government's lies.

:lol:

oh man

I should be shocked at such a blatant

BLATANT

lie and insult to all Americans.

But I'm not, and neither is anyone else.

We knew that they would keep the money going, there will be no investigation, no charges, no demands from liberals or reps that this be stopped. Best we can hope for is a few conservatives to push this to be stopped.

But they liberals will just marginalize them as extremist out to get obama.

Money aid to Egypt was already in the pipeline so they haven't felt any pinch.....I'm pretty sure the WH sends a message ahead of where Flippy visits to pay no attention to anything he says.

It takes a serious denial or reality to say a military that arrested the president and dissolved the constitution didn't take over. Whether there were millions of people asking for it or not isn't relevant to what it was.

you really have to have your head up your ass to even make comment like this, its stupid.

I will say obama is in a box, but he help put him self there to an extent.

either way, hes supplying a nation that has been subject to a coup, this is incontrovertible, and I don't care who sppts this or not, is against the charter we created in dealing with this issue, no sppt. for gov.'s enacted via a coup.

I am sure jake will be along to make an excuse for obama on this one too:eusa_whistle:

you really have to have head up your ass to even make comment like this, its stupid.

Forum List

Back