Kerry: I Get 'A Little Uptight When I Hear Politicians Say How Exceptional We Are'

kerry.., Mr. Band Aid hero is a fucking traitor, his service in Vietnam proved that fact.

says a veteran who was there from beginning to the "no end" war.., where are 3,000+ POW's ?

wherein he explicitly says we're exceptional, and exceptional in a way that no other nation is, mud responds, and I quote, "So according to Kerry America isn't all that great. Even though we can do things here nobody can. Our options are greater in America than anywhere else.......but that doesn't make us exceptional. *rolling eyes* "

Politics destroy brain cells.

Muddy :eusa_doh: HAS to make everything partisan :( STOP BEING A PARTISAN HACK MUDDY!!! :mad: IF you are able.

Kerry also said this:

not because we’re not exceptional, but because it’s kind of in-your-face and a lot of other people are exceptional, a lot of other places do exceptional things.

And I believe America is great, thus I disagree with Sallow. Yet I respect Sallow's view.

If we truly were exceptional wouldn't Kerry have been able to find a better plastic surgeon?

If we truly were exceptional wouldn't Kerry have been able to find a better plastic surgeon?

Maybe you could e mail Kerry that name of your plastic surgeon. Your skull is looking mighty fine. Maybe have the dude put a little flesh on it though.

So according to Kerry America isn't all that great. Even though we can do things here nobody can. Our options are greater in America than anywhere else.......but that doesn't make us exceptional. *rolling eyes*

I guess if Kerry is surrounded by a group of smug, self-important foreigners he might feel downright apologetic.

I see that you know how to cherry pick from a quote, but context doesn't seem to be a strength:

not because we’re not exceptional, but because it’s kind of in-your-face and a lot of other people are exceptional, a lot of other places do exceptional things.

Posting your sort of ignorance in the OP does nothing to promote credability for the partisan right. I'm not a fan of Kerry, but these contrivances do more damage to those that have legitimate complaints than they do to Kerry.

Kerry also said this:

And I believe America is great, thus I disagree with Sallow. Yet I respect Sallow's view.

Swallow's been taking too many Sociology 101 classes at the University of Bitter Liberal Professors whose relevence depends on their controversial, if not entirely accurate historical interpretations.

Maybe you could e mail Kerry that name of your plastic surgeon. Your skull is looking mighty fine. Maybe have the dude put a little flesh on it though.

I am not so insecure with my looks that I have to pay some hack to make me look like a Star Trek alien
alien1.jpg

Maybe Kerry needs a Xanax----or does he really expect other "politicians" to stop saying America is exceptional.

I am not so insecure with my looks that I have to pay some hack to make me look like a Star Trek alien
alien1.jpg

You mean you want to look like a skeleton? Why would that be? Just to pretend you're a scary dude. You da death head doctor or what?

alien1.jpg

You mean you want to look like a skeleton? Why would that be? Just to pretend you're a scary dude. You da death head doctor or what?

Typical moron doesn't know the difference between an avatar and an actual photo.

Maybe Kerry needs a Xanax----or does he really expect other "politicians" to stop saying America is exceptional.

He already thinks that the troops are stupid.

Really? And you know this how? Are special Republican operatives beaming signals straight to your pea brain again? If you had some flesh on that head you could block out some of those signals. If you wanted to that is.

alien1.jpg

Typical moron doesn't know the difference between an avatar and an actual photo.

Typical moron named skull doesn't know when someone is fucking with him. Making fun of is another way to term it. You just a serious dude aren't ya?

Forum List

Back